Forum reputation runs out, - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Forum reputation runs out,

Since you said that you can not give reputation anymore, then I think it has a limit everyday. I am not really aware of it because I don't always react to some posts, I just react on it when it helps me and it is really useful for me. It's better that you don't always give reputation especially if it does not deserve to have one.

Yes you are right you will have some limits on reactions like you get on posts. You can give 10 reactions maximum per day so when you reach 10 reactions you can not give more which is a limit so you need to wait for next day to give more reactions.

I never used my all reputation points .I give my like after reading full content of the topic.The members are creating very good topics for forum.They deserve the like of members.

On 2/1/2020 at 4:09 AM, Kariuki said:

Hi everyone, today I was going though some of peoples comment on a thread, and as I did so , I kept on agree with most of them, but at the same time giving reputations, so it got to a point, I was told that I cannot give any more reputation for the day, so my question is, can reputations have limits, kindly answer kindly guys, God bless you and have a wonderful weekend.

Yes I think it's 10 reputation per day wether give positive reputation or give negative reputation. 

On 2/1/2020 at 1:09 AM, Kariuki said:

Hi everyone, today I was going though some of peoples comment on a thread, and as I did so , I kept on agree with most of them, but at the same time giving reputations, so it got to a point, I was told that I cannot give any more reputation for the day, so my question is, can reputations have limits, kindly answer kindly guys, God bless you and have a wonderful weekend.

That is a normal thing my friend. Giving reputation (the heart or the sad emoji) has a daily limit just like posts. It is a good thing to prevent spam in somehow because everything here has a purpose. 

immediately get it to the people who deserve it.I have never had a compliment about this before, but we learned immediately that we were not in a position to conclude that we could canonize the individual answer within 10 days, since I am not responding to constant manipulation because many members' satisfaction is precisely

the thing is you should not be handing out reputation like its Halloween candy bro, you should only give it out when you see something new and informative.

Yes friend, we have a limit to give only 10 reputations per day. Getting reputations has being a hard thing to many members, you have to write good topics or comments so that we can get reputations, they can help us to build trust from other members and get followers.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, you can't just give everyone reputation and there is limit to how much you can give a day. It is another way to curb spamming among the members. Some members have been paying to get reputations on this site. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Personally, I have not tried to reach the maximum level of the gifted reputation, but according to my opinion, the members here can only give 10 reputation every day.

I didn't come across to that situation. I think if you are randomly giving reputation to everyone that you like then certainly there will be a limit for it. Because everytime you like any post you will give the reputation. And then No one will value the reputation.

Yes it was happened through saying some bad words about crypto world. Yes l know that the event of the market but it was said from people, who have not any knowledge about crypto and other people did agree with their opinion. 

There is a limit to a certain number of hearing aids that are given to you daily. When you use them all, you will not be able to give anyone until the next day. I believe that the higher your rank in the forum, the more the number of hearing aids you get every day.

The maximum reaction you can give in a day may be 10.By giving their I suggest you to use those reaction to increase our reputation.By giving reaction encourage them to do some unique post. Don't do more than 10 reaction in a day, if you do then you got some warning point from the crypto moderator.

We need to gave likes to anyone not more then ten likes because we have a limit of likes on daily basis. So try to avoid from likes to everyone posts and gave only likes to those posts that are qualified for likes.

I'm hearing this about reputation reaction running out for the first time and I don't have much experience here maybe theris a limit of reaction reputation that users are allowed to give per day.

I think there is a limit on giving reputation to others. I think it is nearly 10. Usually i don't give much reputation to others. Whose comments are useful to me or i liked his comment. Then i give him/her a reputation.

This reputation give to those, who deserves it. Not to others.

Yes my friend because you can only give 10 reputation point per a day ! 
this is a good feature to make people think before they give a reputation point ! I see many members give the reputation point with a strange way !

Yes,  my friend there is a recrtion limit of 10 per day. As I am a Newbie I dont no much about it but one of my friend told me so.   

Yes you can give daily 10 reputations maximum reputation giving limit is 10 I think this rule not good cryptotalk increase reputation limits to 30 daily or unlimited.

Daily reactions to posts are limited to ten, daily. I think that the forum needs to reconsider to give maximum one reaction to new members as I've noticed a few occasions of abuse of this feature.

Yes my friend there is a specific number for granting reputation in the day and maybe there is a specific number according to the person’s rank also we can grant about 10 hearing a day, this is a good thing from you that you give all your reputation daily

One declare canister merely be simulated one time for each element and reputation is partial to apiece member.  If the placement is identical upright and helpful, at that time every person will like reputation.  Posting first-class gist will pick up everyone's interest and if it is usable at that moment reputation will be presented

Yes, reputation has only a certain number. You cannot give reputation to all posts only, and this is not fair. Publications that deserve a reputation are good and good quality publications.