Trust wallet - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Light.btc

Trust wallet

Trust Wallet is easy to use, multi-cryptocurrency wallet which can trade over decentralized exchanges. The crypto wallet now supports on-wallet staking, allowing users to earn rewards on supported proof of stake and delegated proof of stake tokens.

• +3 1

Actually i am  newbies in crypto. There are many wallet here. I know coinbase wallet. I think many people like trust wallet. But i like coinbase wallet. Many people like coinbase wallet.   

All non-custodial wallets are safe because they are decentralized. You are the only one who have access to the privated keys and your funds are in the blockchain, not in the hands of a third-party. Trust Wallet is a good one.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

A very secure wallet is trust wallet. It belongs to the binance platform and is decentralized and available to all. It allows you a simple mobile application , through which you can manage your digital currencies and tokens.

A competitor may be, but the Myetherwallet cryptocurrency wallet, a very excellent cryptocurrency wallet, for storing cryptocurrencies. Myetherwallet is very convenient. 

This is the best wallet I used, I hope the developers will make a web version of this wallet so that you can access it through the site.

I have used this wallet but I have get no interest about this forum. because I could not understand the features of this wallet. if one can tell me about this step by step then I could easily understand about trust wallet

Trust wallet is cryptocurrency's wallet. Most of the people depend on trust wallet for there crypto safe. Trust wallet is user friendly wallet for cryptocurrency. 

On 1/31/2020 at 10:44 PM, Light.btc said:

The Trust Wallet is one of the most secure wallets because it belongs to the Binance platform, and because it is a decentralized wallet, it is one of the biggest competitors of the Myetherwallet wallet.
Trust Wallet features:

A very secure wallet because it belongs to the Binance platform and is decentralized and available to all
It allows you a simple mobile application, through which you can manage your digital currencies and Tokens, and allows you to have full control of your private keys at the same time.

Thanks my friend for clarifying all about trust wallet, it’s become known to all crypto users, “trust trust wallet “, by my side it’s the best wallet I have ever usd. 

Trust wallet is one of the most popular and most useful app. This wallet is trusted. This wallet withdraw very easy and comfortable. Many people used this wallet. Bitcoin,eth and other coin easy withdraw for Bitcoin. So trust wallet is very easy.

Trust Wallet provides the top level security features to help users protect their crypto-related holdings and funds. Users' private keys are not stored on any server so you can have the full control over your funds and it is not a centralized wallet. 

I think trust wallet is very good wallet for cryptocurrency. Now most of the people choice and using trust wallet. Trust wallet can achieve every people's trust. Trust wallet is reputed wallet.

More recently, this wallet made a distribution of coins for each invited person, I think that they will cost good money.

I believe the wallet is a good wallet.  Because it is so much more secure and secure.  We can use it very safely.  Plus it's a very reliable wallet.  Also many people use it.  Which is nice to everyone.  And that's why it's the best and the best.

On 1/31/2020 at 10:44 PM, Light.btc said:

The Trust Wallet is one of the most secure wallets because it belongs to the Binance platform, and because it is a decentralized wallet, it is one of the biggest competitors of the Myetherwallet wallet.
Trust Wallet features:

A very secure wallet because it belongs to the Binance platform and is decentralized and available to all
It allows you a simple mobile application, through which you can manage your digital currencies and Tokens, and allows you to have full control of your private keys at the same time.

After i saw binance buying it, Trust wallet has been my go to wallet since, and it's now my absolute favorite wallet. And the best thing is that i can carry it on my phone too.

I agree with your assesment about the Trust wallet. I've used it in the past, and it is safe to use. Also it is a wallet that provides support for multiple cryptocurrencies running in various blockchains, making it better to use than MEW. I think that this wallet will be adopted by most cryptocurrency users.

I have recently tried the trust wallet after reading about it on this platform and i have to say that i was very impressed with its security and the ease of use of the wallet. Previously i made use of the blockchain wallet but i am now considering switching over completely. Trust is a good wallet and i would recommend it to other crypto users.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/5/2020 at 11:44 AM, Evu said:

Hello dear,  i don't try to use this wallet.I use coinbase wallet all time.Coinbase is good for me.I heard all time trust wallet is good.I hope trust wallet is a good wallet.But i still use coinbase wallet.

Coinbase is a good wallet but has many bad sides. If you want to use your wallet fully, you need Kyc verification. For me, this is a bad moment

22 hours ago, deboprotap said:

trust wallet is mainly used for holding erc 20 coins like dai coin,eth based tokens,eth etc.the wallet name also indicates that you can trust in this wallet.there are many users used this wallet happily.i also used this wallet.surely it is a very good wallet

Question: If i create a scam website called "YouCanTrustMe.com", is it a sign of confidence???? However you are right, Trust Wallet is a great wallet owned by Binance since the end of 2019.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Earlier I didn't have any idea about this wallet, but I saw some good articles about it until I installed it on my phone but honestly I did not deposit any of my coins in it yet, but I use it for some airdrops, I already have a good wallet where I store my coins like bitcoin and etherium, but who knows, maybe in the future I will use it for my main coins

• +1 1

I think I have to use trust wallet at this moment because I just need to choose the best ERC20 token that's I will be holding for a long time 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I heard about this portfolio very much in this forum and also I know that they are presenting their own currencies for free, I cannot give my opinion on them, but I will rate them when I try them, thank you.

Trustwallet wallet is one of the best digital wallets I have used previously in addition to Coinbase wallets and blockchain wallet, these wallets are the most used and most popular

Trustwallet is one of the best cryptocurrency wallets. It is well protected and user friendly. Transactions are safe and easy to do.