Why the teams usually don't go through KYC? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dentolas

Why the teams usually don't go through KYC?

The reason for not going through KYC is that more scams are being done through KYC They try to hack IDs with our personal information so everyone is trying to refrain from KYC in team work. No need to do good KYC later.

You are right most bounties and some projects demand for KYC but the team of such projects never go through the same project there force users to go through, for me I think as the leaders there are the ones to go through this process first.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We must be very careful when we share this information with others because it is possible for them to share it with others and it is possible for someone to use this information to steal your data and money.

On 10/8/2019 at 4:34 PM, dentolas said:

With so many KYC requirements around, and people being forced to go through KYC to get their funds back, or just to participate in bounties... I don't usually see any KYC being done from the team...hell, sometimes the guys are even anonymous...

Am I incorrect? have you seen projects demanding KYC with the team also following the rule? are these frequent?

why do people keep on feeding this system and don't start, at least, by asking KYC from the team?

for me, spreading personal info and documents on the web (KYC) is a dangerous business

Having a KYC system is such a good thing because it will make the work of the administration of that site easier when it comes to security and privacy and catching hackers is way easier than before.

On 10/8/2019 at 3:34 PM, dentolas said:

With so many KYC requirements around, and people being forced to go through KYC to get their funds back, or just to participate in bounties... I don't usually see any KYC being done from the team...hell, sometimes the guys are even anonymous...

Am I incorrect? have you seen projects demanding KYC with the team also following the rule? are these frequent?

why do people keep on feeding this system and don't start, at least, by asking KYC from the team?

for me, spreading personal info and documents on the web (KYC) is a dangerous business

I agree with you, in my opinion that kyc is not needed in the crypto world, using kyc to register on an exchange in my opinion is dangerous, especially just for gifts, in my opinion it is not necessary. We'd better look for an exchange that doesn't need kyc like the yobit.

Yes, this is true, requests KYC  have increased in many platforms in order to withdraw and deposit money, and this is a bad thing in my opinion, you should not publish your personal information on any site if it is not 100% secure, for me, I Do not  prefer to do KYC

I can't give my documents to some suspicious sites if they are honest and truelly pay that's fine but most of them Ara fake so do not give your documents unless your sure and worth. 

Most of the projects that demands KYC verification procedure mandatory are scam and I will suggest you stay away from such project because you might end up losing your funds to scammers and there will be no one to compensate you for your loss, so keep off and make sure you carry out good research to avoid joining fake projects.

• Useful or interesting 1

KYC verification process is done so that your account can be safe from hackers and scammers but today a lot of cheaters are making use of it in fake projects to get access to your private information with that i think you should stay away from sites that make KYC verification must to users that are on the site because it can lead you to great loss in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

KYC is dangerous at some point that's why people don't like to go through it. We are giving our important information specially our id. And if the site is a scam we can be a victim of identity thief.

Well, that's a right question and is must. We at Swapzone are fully open to our users. Other thing - we never ask you guys to do any KYC process. Just opposite. Do you like it?

now o think their isn't too much requirements of KYC for bounty Hunter . some airdops are asked for kyc . I also wanted didn't Want to doing kyc for any exchages ( airdops ) because this is always risky to provide our documents for unknown brand's .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

i think the same , i don't register on any crypto sites that require KYC because the idea of being anonymous is gone when doing that , and what makes me wonder more is people here in this forum who asking for KYC verification for accounts , i was really like .... seriously?

i am glad that the forum didn't apply it and hope they never do

• +1 1

Mostly they invoke that anonymity is one of the functions of decentralized cryptocurrency, which is not right, because in the name of transparency those kinds of projects that team is not known is already shady to me and more likely turn into an exit scam Its better to observe precautions at all time don't invest in those project that is completely anonymous team its an obvious scam. 

• +1 1

I tried a bounty some months ago and they asked for KYC when it was ended. This was obviously a scam since they didn't ask before and I didn't give them anything but deleted all posts I've made about them and explained to my followers in social media how this project was shady. I request everyone never do any KYC because it is a scam that they are asking us and we can be in trouble and lose money from these scammers.

• +2 1

When I see anonymous teams I usually don't want to follow their project as most of these have proven to be scammers. Sometimes projects have fake team members too, these should be found immediately as investing in these projects is 100% a scam and the money will be lost.

This happens because they are scams. Why are you doing bounties if they are asking for KYC. We shouldn't give our private information so easily for a few coins that will not worth anything. Or even if they were worth we shouldn't anyway. Don't do any KYC and you can have privacy and be safer to use cryptocurrencies.

The teams don't go for KYC because they don't want you to know who is scamming you so they prefer to be anonymous and just scam in money and private info and sell them later. There is no question to ask, you just don't do KYC bounties airdrops or anything like that. These are not financial institutions under regulation of some country to ask for KYC. Even if they are just don't do KYC and don't use them.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:34 PM, dentolas said:

Kyc is a good option to know the user that have only one account but i dont use kyc sites because i dont want to get my identity to any site that breaks my privacy .

I believe that at some points it can be beneficial, but in general I do not believe that it provides enough to the ecosystem to be highly necessary, other less invasive regulatory measures can be implemented, which would provide a similar effect, we always have to think about the purpose that cryptos have before taking any action.

Team doesn't require kyc to make it easy for users and i think it is really good.  Also team is taking so many steps and working hard to prevent us from using multiple accounts here. We can not create multiple account in kyc system and also can't here for tough system. Its fine😊

This depends on each team, company, platform, and perception Some of them require the activation of Kyc and some of them do not, according to the vision they follow in terms of banning states, or from the safety aspect, or otherwise.

• +4 1

That is why regulation must be release in line of this! there are so many scammers in the community especially those teams creating scam projects! They did not just get the money of investors! they also give investors a doubt a scared in joining any good project!

Unfortunately this is the case, it has happened to many of us in the airdrop when it asks us to register, we prefer to give our personal information in exchange for a few coins, without knowing afterwards what they do with our documents. you have to reflect

• +1 1