Yobit BUG, is heating my stomach, Woops! - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Yobit BUG, is heating my stomach, Woops!

On 2/28/2020 at 12:14 PM, Sweetheart said:

No platform is perfect and also they will have to be in a good place but there has to be a bug in one place or another but it will be solved.

We always faces some technical issues in term of trading and this is when you are about to make more Profits For yourself and they you realize that is illusion

These screenshots provide the opportunity to watch transactions, purchase and sale of coins. This is true, and Yobit provides this. 

47 minutes ago, umamed said:

should i fair keep holding up? but what on the off chance that the cost drops once more, lol this can be stomach warming

And it was what was happening, the value kept dropping every minute, somethings cant just wait.

There may be some issue with the site or some technical problem would have been resulted coins unsold sometimes this type of bug happens with users and sometimes this type of bug cause a loss for the users with a certain amount. 

I see this is an instantaneous spike, which is why the price did not change and the amount of the purchase was small and for this your currencies were not sold and your transaction was terminated

THINK POSITIVE

The purchase price at which you specified the sale has not yet reached and you must wait until the price appears on the purchase orders and the sale will be automatic and not depend on the price shown in the currency because it changes quickly and is not stable

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/18/2020 at 11:01 PM, Syedbesharat said:

This kind of things happened .Because their is constantly buying and selling going on form.Its jumps and goes backwards in seconds.As a newbie in investing these things can't be understand easily.I have also experienced  these things on my treads .

This is a bug from the yobit phase. In this site previously faced with some prblm but the following is a very good site. The body does not face any problems. As that is possible, you cannot state that all altcoins are planning to dive. I even have certainty in some altcoins and preserve them to set the retrieval after price hike.

On 12/21/2019 at 9:23 AM, Lifeman said:

You can contact the customer support for necessary actions so that this opportunity should not pass you

they are simply one of those worst currencies you buy in faith based on no maths or market analysis. yobit is having some problems due to technical issues sometimes waiting and trying again, it should be okay in a few minutes. So

On 1/30/2020 at 8:32 AM, armor said:

It is just a bug and it has been verified, it is working effectively now, you can make a trade and see how it work

because they have a lot of users being handled, they can't monitor their system properly but I think they fixed it now. In this site previously faced with some prblm but the following is a very good site. It also happens to me extremely often.

We can only wait since they are always fixing issues so it will probably get fixed in the long term and there are no issues after some time, so we need to be careful and just wait.

• -2 1

I really have no idea about it because I have never seen this problem before I am personally using yobit Cryptocurrency exchange from last 2 years but never faced any problem like this if you have serious problem then contact coustmer service  

On 10/9/2019 at 8:49 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

hahaha this coin is scam coin, you will lost your all of money, it will never pump, just sell at the current price and save your money, this is a shit coin, stay away.

We should always be careful with every coin we choose to invest with at yobit exchange because some coins there are scam and they will make you loss it's for this reason I advice to invest only in common coins to avoid losses.

• +1 1

I see that the price did not reach the limit that I set for the bot to sell automatically, otherwise it would not be stuck like this. I concluded this matter through the weeks in circulation. but you can sell without waiting until it reaches the price you requested. thus, the problem was solved and you will not have to wait

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

14 hours ago, Zharahu said:

I think you must look ahead to the price to rise after that you may promote your tokens.And might earn an excellent profit.Retaining could be exact step for you.

What are you talking about? Have you properly noticed screenshots placed in this topic? Buyer has to buy his order according to his(seller) mentioned price otherwise no luck. That guy just placed selling request but did not track buying orders in other hand so its not a bug from Yobit exchange.

Edited by Whited35
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

What are you talking about? Have you properly noticed screenshots placed in this topic? Buyers have to buy his orders according to his mentioned price otherwise no luck. That guy just placed selling request but did not track buying orders in other hand so its not a bug from Yobit exchange.

Many people, especially the novice do not know how to trade, and because their first grade was successful makes them confused during high volatility if a trade is not successful or completed in time. What we can still advise these people is to learn how to make a limit order 

• +4 1

14 hours ago, Yomose said:

Many people, especially the novice do not know how to trade, and because their first grade was successful makes them confused during high volatility if a trade is not successful or completed in time. What we can still advise these people is to learn how to make a limit order 

@Yomose Take it easily my friend. One who makes the mistakes surely learns the new things 😊. Yes, it will be very important to guide them properly how to set different orders on the cryptocurrency exchange platforms. If they have no idea about placing a limit order, they are more likely to choose a default selling order to bypass profit.  

This is strange
Frankly, I did not try this method of selling, but did you try to communicate with anyone from the Yebit platform?
Maybe they'll answer your question

I have not seen any bug on yobit, it is a very good exchange, it is working perfectly, I have been trying to know more about everything on yobit, and all are working quite good. 

I have experienced this same bug too in the past. The resolution is to just wait it out. There is nothing we or possibly the yobit admins can do to make your orders get processed faster.

On 09.10.2019 at 10:49, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

hahaha this coin is scam coin, you will lost your all of money, it will never pump, just sell at the current price and save your money, this is a shit coin, stay away.

With such a large percentage of growth, you should definitely pay attention to the trading volume. Often this percentage is created by bots and buying on the pump often the user is in the red.

• +3 1

On 10/8/2019 at 10:39 AM, teminalibug said:

I placed a trade at yobit, its my first trade by the way, i bought skull coins then placed an order to sell when it reaches a certain price, now it has reached that price but the order has not completed/sold yet. I wonder what this is check screenshots below,

FIG 0. See the price jump from 0.0.....10 to 0.0....23 on the right side shaded section.

966155023_Screenshot_2019-10-08YoBitNet-PirateBlocks(SKULL)Exchange.png.c55898399415e0b5e7a03171d687fe09.png

FIG. 1 see trade history on the right side the first one still not completed, plus the sell order section still on 0.0....9 as well

1027783278_Screenshot_2019-10-08YoBitNet-PirateBlocks(SKULL)Exchange(1).png.f3f13c274a0e06e0f567e5ab657770f6.png

WHAT IS THIS?

should i just keep waiting? but what if the price drops again, lol this is stomach heating

Mostly of people don't have experience on dead coins from the yobit exchange, for example the coin that you were traded for, it is dead coin which your orders to be fulfilled is just a 2% dreams to be expected. 

• +3 1

Many know that the skull is a scam currency. And beware, yobite always has a super pump in a certain coin, especially in dead coins and scam money. Don't read for it. If you see some great changes in some currencies, it is probably trading bots or trading signals that do this kind of thing.