Yobit BUG, is heating my stomach, Woops! - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Yobit BUG, is heating my stomach, Woops!

I placed a trade at yobit, its my first trade by the way, i bought skull coins then placed an order to sell when it reaches a certain price, now it has reached that price but the order has not completed/sold yet. I wonder what this is check screenshots below,

FIG 0. See the price jump from 0.0.....10 to 0.0....23 on the right side shaded section.

966155023_Screenshot_2019-10-08YoBitNet-PirateBlocks(SKULL)Exchange.png.c55898399415e0b5e7a03171d687fe09.png

FIG. 1 see trade history on the right side the first one still not completed, plus the sell order section still on 0.0....9 as well

1027783278_Screenshot_2019-10-08YoBitNet-PirateBlocks(SKULL)Exchange(1).png.f3f13c274a0e06e0f567e5ab657770f6.png

WHAT IS THIS?

should i just keep waiting? but what if the price drops again, lol this is stomach heating

Edited by teminalibug

This is ridiculous what if i buy more at this point, the sell order is still on 0.0...9 but the coin price is at 0.0...23. is this a bug/ a scam?

Screenshot_2019-10-08 YoBit Net - PirateBlocks (SKULL) Exchange(2).png

4 minutes ago, JasonXIII said:

It should be a dispay bug of the menu.

You must look the order book, the trade history and the chart to see if there had been a bug with your order.

Everything looked fine except the price and the act coloum on the order history which red ....23

but now the coin has dropped, so maybe a bug/ a scam yobit needs to clarify this for me

961851271_Screenshot_2019-10-08YoBitNet-PirateBlocks(SKULL)Exchange(3).png.c9aea7f73cc2bab8c8f64cf00f6d9964.png

3 minutes ago, aeiouc said:

Price trades are dynamic and change according to buy/sell, in seconds.

Price in FIG 0, is always the buy price.
The sell price is lower normally.

You saw 0.00000023, but it wasn't the selling price.

Thanks so much mate, but i did not catch you, though your info is good.. please explain to me well starting with what is FIG, also i thought where the price hits my sell order price or more the order will auto sell,

13 minutes ago, JasonXIII said:

You can see on your first and third picture the sell orderbook was much below than this price. So it should be a bug display of the menu. 

thanks

hahaha this coin is scam coin, you will lost your all of money, it will never pump, just sell at the current price and save your money, this is a shit coin, stay away.

Hard Worker 😎😎

Okay, no one can see the future, this is the fact. If you believe in your altcoin you can maintain holding. And there is a lot of shitcoin in the market this truth accepted by everyone. But you can't say all altcoins are gonna see dip. I have faith in some altcoin and holding them to prepare the next bullrun like eos, bnb, nrg etc.

It is a clear glitch I guess even big exchange like binance is experiencing this glitch. It will resolve soon you don't need to worry it just a glitch.

5 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

This is at best a scam if not a bug. Another angle to out is it can be a pump but again, pump will buy up the sell wall do price can go up quicker. Your sell order may be the last order in the price book and someone may be manipulating prices by writing orders higher than yours and selling

So who do you think was trying to scam there, yobit.net or te owner of then coin. I would like to think it is a bug because i trust yobit.

4 minutes ago, jore1 said:

this is the phenomenon of pumping. large traders will pump into those coins but it is only temporarily you sell them off when the pump is still in progress or you will lose money

Thanks, for your answer but I like to ask something, you quoted my text but it came in another language, did you translate it yourself, because i think it is you who quoted me on other text that came in different languages.

1243400824_Screenshot_2019-11-24YobitBUGisheatingmystomachWoops.png.2a830aef3d14db3c8a2bef3484ec662b.png

1 hour ago, Awaremooner said:

Often times, the project developers also serves as the market makers for their coin in exchanges by registering different orders in the order book. Definitely, Yobit is just a platform interested in making more profits

But i didn't get the correct answer there, so who tried to scam yobit or coin owner, How much access does the coin owner has anyway.

6 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

The coin owners mainly serves as the market maker by creating orders to serve as resistance points. The access depends on how serious the makers are. Before now, before the fork of bitcoin cash, did you noticed then that the coin didn't go lower than 0.09 bitcoin? It was the actions of the developers that kept it that low

Ah, i did not not that there was a way developer or owner of a coin can somehow control the price of the coin, even though i was asking for another thing I got this good info and merged a question, do you think the bitcoin itself can be controlled that way?

this is the tax of trading without knowledge , there is not bug bro this is trading , you have to wait for your order turn to complete , thats why i dont invest in small price coins

• +3 1

So many people have known that Skull is a scam coin. And be careful, in yobit There is always a super pump on a specific coins, especially in dead coins and scam coins. Don't fall for that. If you see some great changed on some coins, it maybe trading bot or trading signal that did kind of thing.

On 11/20/2019 at 12:41 PM, Hanhassie said:

It should be a bug, it doesn't happen always it might be a bug with your login session. Log out and log back again to see if the trade is executed

there is not bug here , its trading rules bro simply you put a sell order and there is many other sell orders with bigger amount then you , you have to wait them untill they sold there coins . 

This is a bug from yobit stage and it additionally transpire's frequently. In the event that you simply revive the page, at that point the exchange will be finished. I additionally don't care for that you don't have a catch to drop your exchange after you made it.

6 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

That doesn't supposed to be the trading rule, what of if the order was at the top, it still has to be filled before another one is filled

no its not about the top or somthing , i have been working on yobit since 2017 , with my experiance if your order was in the top thats mean you are the last who will be filled . 

On 10/8/2019 at 10:39 AM, teminalibug said:

I placed a trade at yobit, its my first trade by the way, i bought skull coins then placed an order to sell when it reaches a certain price, now it has reached that price but the order has not completed/sold yet. I wonder what this is check screenshots below,

FIG 0. See the price jump from 0.0.....10 to 0.0....23 on the right side shaded section.

966155023_Screenshot_2019-10-08YoBitNet-PirateBlocks(SKULL)Exchange.png.c55898399415e0b5e7a03171d687fe09.png

FIG. 1 see trade history on the right side the first one still not completed, plus the sell order section still on 0.0....9 as well

1027783278_Screenshot_2019-10-08YoBitNet-PirateBlocks(SKULL)Exchange(1).png.f3f13c274a0e06e0f567e5ab657770f6.png

WHAT IS THIS?

should i just keep waiting? but what if the price drops again, lol this is stomach heating

This is happening while there have no much volume in that trading pair so that's your order are been keep waiting in queue.

That's means the first one to place the order on that price he'll also be the first for his order to be fulfilled

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I had also face this type of problem but now I'm not seeing any problem that yobit have right now if you facing it still then send message to yobit support.

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

This is happening while there have no much volume in that trading pair so that's your order are been keep waiting in queue.

That's means the first one to place the order on that price he'll also be the first for his order to be fulfilled

So sometimes we wait for our orders to be bought and if there is no much demand on that coin the order could take even longer?

4 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

Yes it will take longer if there is no one to buy it, when a market got volume your order execute fastly

Oh, so that is why it is better to trade on coins that has higher volutes, the orders gets executed faster there??!!

I think it's a system bug, but bugs like this shouldn't happen in big exchanger. From what you have said is true display sistem bug, if you meet a bug like this, then it's better to talk to yobit. So far I have not met a bug like that in the yobit market.

Just now, Hanhassie said:

Yes that is the main reason why you will see many traders talking about only coins with high volume in the marker

So what about the cons that have no volume at all, like the once i see at yobit, could it be possible that I buy the coin but might never been able to sell?

1918622338_Screenshot_2019-12-06httpsyobitnet.png.ab1178b031cd4711095980d4eb09bba8.png

I guess there is some kind of a bug there. You can try to report this bug to the support or  try to refresh the browser maybe it will go to normal.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

You might be lucky to have a buy after some month or you will have to be holding them forever, your order will hardly be filled

So they are simply one of those shitty coins, you buy in faith not on mathematical or market analysis, do people even buy them?