Stopping loss is an advantage to who? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Stopping loss is an advantage to who?

On 2/13/2020 at 7:35 PM, imdad123 said:

stop loss is a feature from which most of traders uses because in this way we save ourself from unwanted loss. so if you have no information before this posts then must now use it.

we can miss the recovery by that and end up losing and now only learn better strategies to stop losses. it's much better to get about 10 percent of your initial investment in minutes than lose everything.

In fact, this feature is used to prevent currency collapse, when the currency reaches a certain level of decline, it may be collapsing right now, so I cancel my deal and wait for it to stabilize a little and then go back to buy.

On 1/31/2020 at 9:48 AM, Abo3laa said:

I think all traders who use stop loss in their trades don't have the patience to practice trading 
Since you're a trader you're you'll get profit and losses as we know that the movement of the market volatile, sometimes the price is high and sometimes the opposite, but as you move down the price of course will rise maybe the same day or after several days. 
Then why do you use the benefit of stopping the loss, which, if the currency reaches the specified price, will inevitably lose? 
Why don't you just hang in there and make some money? 
For me, I don't use that quality. I've always been patient. 
How about you, buddy?

There are people who trade without stopping the loss, but I think that in the world of digital currencies, stopping the loss is something necessary somewhat because of the vulnerability of prices to big jumps down or up

I do not depend on risk and open deals. I prefer buying currency and waiting for some time. I have been selling this. This is due to me with some profits and different rates. It is an appropriate and profitable strategy if I rely on it. Everything I said in the shop

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Whenever you are trading, you need to set your loss and gain, you just don't have to be naive in trading, all traders always have their stop loss

On 2/1/2020 at 12:27 PM, Loly said:

I am sure that the use of stop loss is an advantage, but the most important thing is to know how and where it is used and to study the number that we must define as a stop loss is the most important thing in the process.

Sometimes there is a huge bear and if you are using a leveraged trade, you will lose all your money. I hope that it is best to wait until the currency returns and then sell. Good traders know how to set it up in such a way that they can protect their trade and capital

On 4/21/2020 at 10:16 AM, Junior01 said:

If you are trading it is not possible that you always earn money and never lose it, you have to learn that both things happen and you need to take care that your profits are high than loses.

In long term trades, there is almost no loses. You buy and always sell for profit and if anything happens you just wait for recovery. Long term traders don't need any stop loss plan. However, short term traders really need this plan especially those who trade everyday because they can't check prices 24 hours a day and there must be something like a safety valve which prevents from sudden collapsing of their capitals. Since this plan works automatically, it is a relief for the trader who wants to attend to his routine tasks.

Stop loss is an advantage for those who can not be near the computer every day and monitor the price of coins that they bought. 

On 2/10/2020 at 4:11 PM, pasha2123 said:

I agree with you. Since on short trading this strategy may be more unprofitable since the market is very volatile and often people are simply thrown out of position by the real market movement.

Stop losses can save you a lot of possible future losses. If you are afraid that you may lose, then losing is the right thing to use. This is very important to us so we need to be aware of this.

Stop loss is huge feature of leverage trading exchanges of crypto market because this feature saves us from unexpected loss because no one knows what's the bitcoin next moves so i always used stop loss and take profits features for saving of my investment portfolios during leverage trading of crypto market. 

On 2/18/2020 at 12:23 AM, Razan alikac said:

I think we have to show strength and stop the simple loss so that we do not lose much .. Here is the courage and adventure .. There is nothing wrong with some losses that can be compensated

we can miss the recovery by that and end up losing and now only learn better strategies to stop losses. it's much better to get about 10 percent of your initial investment in minutes than lose everything. It's profitable just because it takes a lot of patience because the price of cryptocurrencies is very volatile.

On 5/1/2020 at 10:18 AM, wilbertson said:

Not all traders prefers stop loss and for those who does, not all the time they do. I'm one of those traders, it is better to be flexible 

But in term of forex trading, you are in the high risks of losing all your capital without stop loss, this is damn possible and it is better to avoid being ignorant 😉

The loss prevention button cannot completely prevent you from losing, it only reduces the loss, no more, it cannot always be relied on, but relying on your skill to trade, this is the right thing to do.

The stop-loss feature may set many conditions that limit profit and profit sharing as well so I do not use it because I know very well that in trading there is profit and loss and trust and good planning are the only and best solution and I agree with you about the importance of patience

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Stop loss is very good and its for your own advantages because you will be prevent yourself from getting loss. There are many traders who are losing all day because of not setting stop loss of their trading amount.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/6/2020 at 11:06 PM, pasha2123 said:

Perhaps the author is right about this. But all these tricks often help a lot when trading and minimize the risk of losing money. So it’s better to trade because it works best for you.

Stop losses can save you a lot of possible future losses. If you are afraid that you may lose, then losing is the right thing to use. Especially for day traders. This is very important to us so we need to be aware of this.

On 5/2/2020 at 6:13 PM, halloweed said:

Is that say as saying, in crypto trading sometimes stop loss could be unnessessary or maybe even at all times?

In the aspect of cryptocurrency, I don't used stop loss, it is just unnecessary to used it. It is better to just make entry and wait whenever you feel like selling it

I think that this function is an advantage for those who are engaged in perpetual contracts on exchanges such as Bitforex, etc., since there you need to guess the bitcoin exchange rate.

19 hours ago, ComeBackIsrael said:

I think that this function is an advantage for those who are engaged in perpetual contracts on exchanges such as Bitforex, etc., since there you need to guess the bitcoin exchange rate.

That true, this trading stop loss is absolutely good and this will avoid any further loss for you, this make you feel free even you are not in the front of your device

On 5/4/2020 at 8:28 AM, wilbertson said:

Yah but for forex trading I agree because there is not just risky of getting loss, but losing all your money to liquidation.

You see the difference between the two, in cryptocurrency I don't mind holding any potential coins because I know it will rise again in another day 

On 2/6/2020 at 11:06 PM, pasha2123 said:

Perhaps the author is right about this. But all these tricks often help a lot when trading and minimize the risk of losing money. So it’s better to trade because it works best for you.

You may lose, then loss is the right thing for you to use. Especially for day traders. Stop loss is the most important thing in the reading process. This is very important to us so we need to be aware of this.

This feature is an advantage for those who trade daily and who do not want to lose 100 dollars instead of 10 if the price of the coin starts to fall.

If the Stop Loss level is chosen correctly, even when the price goes in the opposite direction, the trader’s transaction will be closed with minimal losses without reaching the margin call level, that is, with partial losses

In trading it is always important to use a stop loss because it helps minimize further losses if the price goes against your chosen direction and imagin you did not put stop loss and you encounter a network failure or something happens with your computer,I hope you now see that it helps.