Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kabir Hossain

Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income?

On 1/31/2020 at 3:19 PM, Kabir Hossain said:

Cryptocurrency has been popular in rest of the world.There has many site to transaction cryptocurrency. Cryptotalk is new one coperative to another related site. Since it is a new site, does it easiar for begginers. Is it helpful for additional income?

Brother are you ok? Do you need perhaps to call an ambulance? You seem to suffer a stroke the way you write. You have made like 100 mistakes in two lines in this post and I didn't understand anything.

Edited by noshot

On 1/31/2020 at 9:19 AM, Kabir Hossain said:

Cryptocurrency has been popular in rest of the world.There has many site to transaction cryptocurrency. Cryptotalk is new one coperative to another related site. Since it is a new site, does it easiar for begginers. Is it helpful for additional income?

For a beginner, nothing is easy, you always have to get used to where you are, learning to avoid making mistakes and, above all, looking for methods to obtain benefits.
Cryptotalk is very good at learning, teaching and making money, three essential things for human beings, three characteristics that make it something wonderful, it is a forum to spend a long time, a good way to use the time we have available, a platform that makes you be immersed within the ecosystem of cryptocurrencies in a unique way.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

yes, absolutely good, if you are commited you can generate some satoshis everyday and increase your bitcoins little by little. 

Cryptotalk is a very helpful and informative platform for all the the people who want to know about cryptocurrency. This forum has rules, if we follow those rules it would be really easy to use. It gives additional income to the members, which is a good factor in this forum. Comparing with bitcointalk we can earn money easily on cryptotalk and the members support each other in this forum. 

• +1 1

This forum is not for beggars and will never be, this site offers real money to its members and provides an organized environment for those who want to enter the world of cryptocurrencies, and in the near future this site will become the first reference for the cryptocurrency community and the perfect place for them

I can tell you that as a beginner I really like this platform, I am not going to lie to you, it is difficult that they pay you for the post you do, but all practice can be achieved.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

What one us earning here in forum can be called the pocket  money but can not be called  the income,  as the amount is not too big to use as a source of living.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

For me this forum is a good source of income! Especially for students!
Because we know that students do not have much time to work and at the same time, they need a large expense!
So this forum is a good source of income! And also a powerful resource for increasing knowledge of the digital currency project!
Getting around $ 3 a day is very good!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Even though, Cryptotalk offers the possibility to make some income by sharing or views in the posts, I mainly see this forum as a source of knowledge rather than a source of money. With this in mind, then it becomes a key priority to do our best to share relevant information regardless of side rewards. Despite, I'm a beginner here in Cryptotalk, I certainly value all the knowledge I have been acquiring from the information posted here.

• +1 2

Yeah cryptotalk is best for additional income.you can generate additional income with a little bit effort because cryptotalk is a great forum to earn bitcoins and easier to use for beginners.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptotalk is very good site for earning money but here are some advantages of this site you get money as well as knowledge from this site you get knowldge of investment and currencies which is helpful to you in your practical life so it's a good choice

And I cannot imagine the amount of money That I have got from this place we need to really look for a way to understand what to do in this place and work really hard for it, crypto talk is really one of the best place where I have come to learn about airdrops the truth is we need to keep on working as hard and put up some good strategy that is great, to keep the forum going its really important

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I cannot say no or say yes, but I know everything is down to the fact that I am new(beginner) in this forum. I am convinced that if I work hard and tirelessly I will make extra income I have heard and seen a lot of testimonies. This is a genuine and a great platform. Looking forward to making extra income

Yes ,Crypto currency has been popular in rest of the world . cryptotalk is helpful for additional income and information.i agreed your account  .there has many accounts to transaction to cryptotalk currency .

In fact, yes, cryptography helps with extra revenue, but we should not forget that it is an informative forum site, (for beginners) please do not just post to earn money, in fact it is better to create posts and topics to inform and earn money do.

Indeed, profit exists in the crypto world and it can be a source of additional income, but the extent of profit depends on the member himself and what he provides

• +4 1

Cryptotalk is surely helping people in this age when most if the people are staying at home and are worried about the daily expenses, so you have said right it is helpful for us.

Cryptotalk is useful for extra profits in that during this time of global pandemic you can actually get a few extra earnings with the aid of making posts and comments which later can be used for investment purposes on the YoBit platform.

Of course crypto currency has given us a very good opportunity to make a good income. Here we spend 2 to 3 hours every day for twenty posts. Brother 20 thousand satashi you can earn from here and for every comment you get 1000 satashi Granted, if you get a good reputation in the comments, you can make a good income from here

Its very very helpful. Its make you make almost what you actually make at your main working place. It a motivational forum that always keep smile on the face of its  members. 

Of course it is also that it is one of the best sites that help with this in addition to that it has put its own currency, the most wonderful thing, which I expect has a good price in the market because it is one of the best projects  

Yes cryptotalk is best for reliable income  here. We can earn a handsome income. For beginner i suggest to stay here and spend time  when they  reached thier First income  they have to spend time in the forum as they can  they have to. Read old members of this forum get good experience from those peoples when he feels that they can. Now trade then they should trade  for more income. Becauae with the trading. They can earn best  money in some days  so cryptotalk is best for trade and  earning in the future also

Since I am still a student, cryptotalk is very helpful when it comes to my expenses. It is primary source of income so I find it very important. My earnings have helped me buy my necessities and the things that I want.

I think that it is an excellent site to earn extra money, but it should not be relied upon mainly, but rather in an assistive way that will help you achieve additional income and also share your information and experiences in the field with others

• +1 1

Yes.cryptocurrency is helpful for additional income   because in this site you don't invest your main time.in your layser time if you invest here you can easily earn. It is a optional work and from this site what you can earn it is additional for you