Wallet keywords - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Wallet keywords

Hello my friends, no doubt we all know that any portfolio of private digital currency is  a key component of the 12 or 24 words at the beginning of the establishment of the wallet words are not properly arranged and you must arrange them and then save them right.
My question now is, what if someone steals the keywords, but they're not properly arranged, which means they're random. 
Can he arrange it and get access to my wallet, or is it almost impossible?

Edited by Abo3laa
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

he can but it needs a lot of work

and it depends on the wallet that you are using 

some of them have a limited attempts afterwards it will send you an email that someone tried to steal your wallet and you can get another keywords 

Hey, buddy, I think the arrangement would not be hard for some people like the hacker This can make the algorithm can arrange the words properly in fractions of a second.

1 hour ago, Alamin016 said:

مهلا ، أيها الأصدقاء ، أعتقد أن الترتيب لن يكون صعبًا بالنسبة لبعض الأشخاص مثل المتسلل. هذا يمكن أن يجعل الخوارزمية يمكنها ترتيب الكلمات بشكل صحيح في أجزاء من الثانية.

Welcome my friend, I think the opposite of what you think 
If we go back to the algorithms of probability in mathematics, we have to sort out 24 scattered words to be the right sentence.
 It takes days of work, not seconds.

If you remamber .. in math. If you want to create 12 random word there's more than 4 billion way .. I don't remamber the correct number .. what if you want to create 24 random word!

Its impossible to happen .. if its happend.  Don't forget the password too

3 hours ago, Heroshema said:

إذا كنت تتذكر .. في الرياضيات. إذا كنت تريد إنشاء 12 كلمة عشوائية ، فهناك أكثر من 4 مليارات طريقة .. لا أتذكر العدد الصحيح .. ماذا لو كنت تريد إنشاء 24 كلمة عشوائية!

من المستحيل أن يحدث .. إذا حدث ذلك. لا تنس كلمة المرور أيضًا

If that's true in probability, and there are more than 4 billion possibilities in 12 words, I think the odds on 24 words are impossible and far-fetched.

If you lose the keywords in your wallet, you will lose your currencies forever, so you must keep them in a safe place and write them on paper.

22 hours ago, Abo3laa said:

Hello my friends, no doubt we all know that any portfolio of private digital currency is  a key component of the 12 or 24 words at the beginning of the establishment of the wallet words are not properly arranged and you must arrange them and then save them right.
My question now is, what if someone steals the keywords, but they're not properly arranged, which means they're random. 

Well, for 24 words the right order is one of the 620,448,401,733,239,439,360,000 possible.

For 12 the number is 479,001,600, which is not a huge task.

The conclusion is that at least the 12-word seed you have to keep super safe or simply avoid it and go for 24-word.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

On 1‏/2‏/2020 at 12:56, Fawz said:

إذا سرق شخص ما كلمتك الرئيسية ، فيمكنه كسرها والاستفادة من محفظتك. ومع ذلك ، سوف يستغرق الأمر بعض المحاولات. حتى الوجه سلامتك بأسرع ما يمكن.

Welcome, my friend. 
You didn't read the article very well, I was talking, like, if someone got the keywords to the wallet, but all of a sudden, it's not in the right order.

11 hours ago, Hasan943 said:

أعتقد أنه إذا احتفظت بها في مكان آمن ، فإن نسخة احتياطية من محفظتك يمكن أن تحميك من انقطاع الكمبيوتر والعديد من الأخطاء البشرية. هذا يمكن أن تساعدك على استعادة محفظتك.

Yeah, you're right, a person must need keyword your wallet in a safe place not only on the computer or mobile phone at least to be written on the notebook personal observations or anywhere else for reference in case the computer crashes

On 5‏/2‏/2020 at 18:58, Uma7543 said:

في حالة أخرى يجب أن تكون آمنًا ، فأنت بحاجة إلى استخدام أكثر محفظتك أمانًا في غيرها لتجنب الاحتيال

Seems like everyone didn't get the point, or it's just a way to increase the number of participants. 
I talked about what if someone got the keywords, but not in the right order, is it impossible to access my wallet or not?

If someone steals your keywords or your private keys your account is hacked for sure. Cause anybody will be able to access your wallet through your private keys.

Well just follow what is the order that gives to you and I think it is an effective way to login in to your wallet account just in case some will try to access it without your permission.

I think wallet keywords using some algorithm that's why it can't be arranged, well it is good because it can prevent from hacking. 

I think the topic is not that easy I think it wants a lot of hard So turn up your security as fast as you can you should use strong and well-known portfolios.

It could be, because to enter the wallet password there is no limit to the number of times you enter it incorrectly. Moreover the keyword wallet doesn't have many words, so be careful

On 1/31/2020 at 11:47 AM, Abo3laa said:

No, no, if you read the messages posted in the "wallets" section, you will see that 80% of users of this forum have never heard about private keys, mnemonic phrase, seed phrases.... To answer your question, if a thief/hacker find your 12 or 24 words, he can create a software than will find the correct order for the words... That'w how we also use a password of 2FA.

• Useful or interesting 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 1/31/2020 at 11:47 AM, Abo3laa said:

well they can steal your fund because they know those words are all right and so they only need to find the exact sequence. they need max 16777215 attempts  for the 24 words, so it require some time but they can do that.

it is impossible if they start from 0, so if they know 0 words

I think it is not impossible, but it needs a long time, unless I rely on an algorithm to quickly organize possible possibilities or be lucky and find the correct arrangement after several attempts.

If someone is able to steal the words e can constantly try different combinations of the words to try and access your wallet. So basically he can access your wallet but it would require a lot of work on his part and may take a lot of time but if he gains access to your bitcoin it would not be good. I would recommend changing wallets if you keyword phrase have been compromised.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Welcome with me
Anything is possible, but it is difficult for anyone to steal the keywords
Protection from access to private keys is the only way to ensure that your wallet stays safe

On 1/31/2020 at 10:43 PM, Abo3laa said:

If that's true in probability, and there are more than 4 billion possibilities in 12 words, I think the odds on 24 words are impossible and far-fetched.

Yes if you remember  , if thats true in probability  and there are more than 4 billion possibilities  in 12 words , i think the odds on 24 words are impossible  and far , fetched i am totally  agreed  with you  ,  because  the number  of combination   available is hundreds of million  .

On 1/31/2020 at 3:47 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is looking like the impossible thing to do so!!!!!!!!!!!

So i will suggest you to contact the developer and i will be very pleased with you!!!!

If someone steals your 12 words, they need to put them in the correct order to get access to the wallet, otherwise they will not get access to the wallet.