Three ways to find fake currencies on the Yobit - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SHAABAN199

Three ways to find fake currencies on the Yobit

I always invest in any of the top exchange listed currencies.

The largest payment currencies are not available on Yobit.

Low-paying currency is available and I do not invest in yobit for this. Thank you. Happy Posting.

Thanks for valuable information . I think your information will help crypto members who trade and invest here . They will learn how to invest this site properly . 

as I am new . I didn't checked whether fake or real currency in yobit. but if it is , then its a good information for me. I will be care full more .thank you so much.

Thank you for sharing the information with us. This will help a lot of new users to find the fake currencies from the platform. Actually there are many fake currencies available there and minion users don't understand what is right and what is wrong. This will help them a lot.

That's really helpful post you write there. And also there are a free coin system on yobit is there too. So be careful guys. Don't invest in any random coin and wait for it to go higher because they won't. Good luck..

Thanks Dear for valuable information and suggestions because we are new here and we don't know about cryptocurrencies that fake or real.. Now we are able to know about that. 

first I appreciate your topic you have given it very beautifully explained any member can understand it very clearly also they can get benefited with this topic we have seen that new members are getting confused about currencies they are investing their payment in the wrong currency from that reason they are getting loss for that I want to suggest them before going for trading first get some knowledge about marketing that will be more better for you.

Woah, that was helpful to being with thee, noting and knowing scam coins, I didn't know that exchanges could also a be factor by which we invest on scam tokens as I thought exchanges do the search to implement a token on their Network. So now where the ones to make the right choices .but sure from you explanation, that will help

On 1/31/2020 at 3:37 PM, SHAABAN199 said:

Three ways to find fake currencies on the Yobit platform:

1- Before investing in any currency I am looking for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies, this does not mean that every currency on this site is a real currency.

2- Search for the currency within its official website, form, and white papers, in addition to the currency road map

3- Don't invest immediately, wait and slow, as fraudulent currencies go up quickly and fall faster in less than a minute

There are many other ways to find fake coins ... and every trader has his own way of finding the right path

It was pointed out that impulsion and impatience are the most important factors in the loss, so you are waiting and not rushing, because the stock market in general or trading is what "

Except for an attempt from a patient merchant to a less impatient dealer

Thank you friend you have shared a useful topic to find ths fake cryptocurncey I'm thankful to you for your useful information I'm new here and try to understand this group post 

Wow sir thats great you have posted very important information about fake currencies and this type of informations is very good for us and after reading this we should be able to understand that how to differenciate between the fake and real currency

Thanks for the advice. It'll be really helpful for newbies like me that are still new onto the crypto world. Investing in those coins are very risky and they could just disappear from the market and all your money will be lose. So it's good to always make sure you invest in a good and well known coin

well my advic eis to never trust new currencies and just buy and use old and trusted, used  ones that way you will be safe from scammers/bad guys who want to steal your money.

Very nice advice dude!! Sometimes we can also see from their volume that gave same orders and repeating beside that also some suspicious movement on the price, Just need to be more careful!

On 1/31/2020 at 6:37 PM, SHAABAN199 said:

1- Before investing in any currency I am looking for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies, this does not mean that every currency on this site is a real currency.

2- Search for the currency within its official website, form, and white papers, in addition to the currency road map

3- Don't invest immediately, wait and slow, as fraudulent currencies go up quickly and fall faster in less than a minute

There are many other ways to find fake coins ... and every trader has his own way of finding the right path

It was pointed out that impulsion and impatience are the most important factors in the loss, so you are waiting and not rushing, because the stock market in general or trading is what "

Thanks for sharing this valuable information. I'm new in crypto currency and i want to learn more things about it. Now i know how to determine if currency is scam or not. And also i can avoid those scam sites now. 

Useful information, and I honestly did not know anything about this information. Thank you, and I hope that all of the participants in this forum will benefit from this participant....

Yess. There are a wide variety of fake and dead coins in yobit. Before investing in these couns we should ensure that it is really worth the investment by checking the white papers and stuffs.

Thank you for this excellent topic, you have made great effort to show  us this important information.thank you again.

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  I think this will be very helpful for all traders.  They can easily find good currency.  Which I think would be great for all the businessmen. Thank you so much for sharing this important information with us.

On 1/31/2020 at 4:37 PM, SHAABAN199 said:

Thank you for share this tips about yobit fake coins and tokens. I also know that in that exchangers many fake coins listed but cann't find them. I think now i can find them throguh your tips. 

I personally do a research before investing in any project. and that insure so many thing before even start. That's really key point if you really want to get involved in anything new. do proper research and don't follow a single video or a comment to go blindly .. 

There are many other ways to find fake coins ... and every trader has his own way of finding the right path

It was pointed out that impulsion and impatience are the most important factors in the loss.

You are right here with your analysis on how to  verify fake cryptocurrency on yobit I don't think there is something else to add here what interest me most is the last option outlined here truly fake coins  come into the market they exhibit higher price and later drops low beyond our imagination we should not be in a hurry to invest in a new coin it may turn out to be non profitable at the end

I see that your point are useful and is a great information you have introduced here, yes of course there are many fake coins in many website exchange and also in Yobit website exchange, because Yobit it can control all coin, so we need to be attentive and to follow your points, thank..

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

These will help us to find good coins which are profitable and paying. There are many coins in yobit and many of them i dont even know their values or if they can real give us profit, but doesn't matter i will use your way to find legit ones.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Welcome with me
Perhaps, we do not say fake cryptocurrencies, there are fake codes
There are less valuable cryptocurrencies, and other currencies have great and strong value
Investment is profitable in both cases, or just the opposite