Three ways to find fake currencies on the Yobit - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SHAABAN199

Three ways to find fake currencies on the Yobit

On 2/10/2020 at 10:25 AM, Farooque said:

I never think that yobit have some fake currencies. Now i will always research about coins then i invest in coins for get some profits.

I will tell you that failure is part of success, if you don't fail, you don't get to know the true story meaning and the feeling that comes with it.

My friend thanks for this information i did not know about it but i know so i be very catefull now and trade only in coins that or trusted.

On 2/1/2020 at 9:23 AM, Ilustration said:

Well. There's no fake coins in yobit some coins are just shitcoin and some other are dead or leave by developers. 

I also don't think there is fake coins exist on the yobit exchange site because I have been using it for a while and I have never come across one

I not have a any idea that yobit have fake coin because I not search any unknown coin in the yobit exchange. Yobit is a good exchange and I dont think yobit keep fake coin to their exchange. You point out good topic how can I identity fake coin using coinmarket cap. Thanks for your info.

I literally dont have any idea that fake coin does exist in yobit platform, and thank you for sharing the tips to know what coin is legit and fake. And also i hope team of yobit platform dont allowed this fake coins in there platform.

On 1/31/2020 at 4:07 PM, SHAABAN199 said:

Three ways to find fake currencies on the Yobit platform:

1- Before investing in any currency I am looking for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies, this does not mean that every currency on this site is a real currency.

2- Search for the currency within its official website, form, and white papers, in addition to the currency road map

3- Don't invest immediately, wait and slow, as fraudulent currencies go up quickly and fall faster in less than a minute

There are many other ways to find fake coins ... and every trader has his own way of finding the right path

It was pointed out that impulsion and impatience are the most important factors in the loss, so you are waiting and not rushing, because the stock market in general or trading is what "

Except for an attempt from a patient merchant to a less impatient dealer

You are right we should try to check every currency. Because many currencies are fake. Fake currency going up fastly but going down in few second. So first check currency then invest.

On 1/31/2020 at 12:37 PM, SHAABAN199 said:

1- Before investing in any currency I am looking for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies, this does not mean that every currency on this site is a real currency.

2- Search for the currency within its official website, form, and white papers, in addition to the currency road map

3- Don't invest immediately, wait and slow, as fraudulent currencies go up quickly and fall faster in less than a minute

There are many other ways to find fake coins ... and every trader has his own way of finding the right path

It was pointed out that impulsion and impatience are the most important factors in the loss, so you are waiting and not rushing, because the stock market in general or trading is what "

In any case, trading is the best thing here, I love it and I do not like to invest, so you are trying to study the currency well before trading in it from its rise and fall lines and history until I try to avoid losing it as much as possible.

Thank brother for positing information regarding finding real cryptocurrency. This post is really helpful. I was not known about such information. I hope many guys will follow this information and will like your post too. Thank you once again..

I didn't have outline how u be capable of listing the 3 conduct of fake invest for the reason that I judge that the the public was assemble it well.

I don't think there are any fake currencies on yobit as far as i know. but thank you for the useful post. It is very important to do the necessary research before getting involved with any new currency and especially with airdrops as half of them are currently deemed to be scams. Scams target newbies. So please follow this advice so as now to lose your hard earned crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Checking first on coinmarketcap, about their supply, their marketcap, and also the most important thing is their trading volume, is what you have to do before investing on some currency, not only in yobit, but in every markets. In yobit, it's not a fake currency or something, the cryptocurrency just doesn't have any volume anymore, so it's not worth to invest. That's all. 

Thank you for this it will help every investors and traders to avoid spam and frauds Also it will help beginners to learn new things about digital currencies a well.

sorry I don't know much about this topic so so I can't tell anything but thank you for sharing this Useful information  this well help me to identify the difference between both the the currencies. 

There are a lot of coins in YoBit that do not go to the Yobit market, it looks like they are already dead coins, and I think it is possible to get a fake currency in Eobite because promoting an ICO is so easy and cheap that is why developing projects. Or those who want to start a new currency choose YoBit as an extension, so be careful with other Yobit coins. thank you. happy Posting.

Thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, many members here in this forum will be aware from this to know what coin would be invest with. Happy posting.

I don't think there can be a fake currency on yobit, it will be difficult. But I will re-check the information from you, thank you.

Thanks for sharing good information sir you have posted very good information and i like it very much and i like the yobit also because it is very good platform for exchange currencies and invest on it and also for buying and selling coins

Well the market is full of fake currencies. So it's necessary to be updated about cirrencies. Well i generally check the coincapmrket site to know about currencies. And also for the biggeners try to invest in the coins which are listed in top 10 in coinmarketcap.

Yes, this information is useful. I prefer not to invest except in commonly used cryptocurrencies because it remains better than others and its price is known.

Your three customs to learn fake currency on Yobit are great. I furthermore go behind these ways. Before investing in a coin I searched for that coin and study the information of that coin.

Hello my friend, thank you for sharing this topic. I will follow the steps that you mentioned and try that method, but is it possible that a bad thing happened because of my experience? I don't want to lose my money

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/31/2020 at 3:37 PM, SHAABAN199 said:

Thank you friend you have shared a useful and good information to find the scammer on the yobit account I try to follow it always your information is also useful for every person how don't know about it 

I think they are not fake because every exchange have their own ICO or coin and those coin that you see in Yobit is dead coin and if there is project on that then the price will rise.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Thank you for this Information you shared to us.I got a knowledge about fake currencies in yobit and idea to not easily invested and do a research first.

Yes many fake or dead crypto coin listed in yobit exchange like X10 and many more so don't invest directly first research about the coin then invest better to not invest in new coins.