Tips to have less fees! To new here - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

1 hour ago, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

You can exchange your all satoshis to a low value cryptocurrency. The withdrawal fees of litecoin is very less compared to other coins. Also litecoin has small fees and you can exchange your satoshis whereas bitcoin has highest withdrawal fees. So kindly go for litecoin.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

For me what i am doing is converting it to RIPPLE because RIPPLE fee is not that high, unlike withdrawing using bitcoin the fee is really high, and in crypto every coins matter so goodluck to us.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I think if anyone convert his btc to ltc and then withdraw it then he can get the maximum value I think. ltc withdrawal fee is very low in yobit exchange.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

Thanks for that info. But right now im posting hard to reach the 100 free post. Maybe then if im earning a BTC im ask your help on how to convert.

Edited by NIVLEM
Excess letter
  • +5 1

thank you so much for your advice. I am new in this business. recently I joined with cryptotalk. 2days ago I withdrawal a amount from yobit.I convert my BTC coin with LTC coin. I don't know about fees.because I am new. so thank you so much for your advice. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

it is needed for new comers when they are withdrawing money from yobit.as we are getting bitcoins at the wallet please use to trade with TRX and withdraw that.XRP may be also a better but i used to TRX that for less fees. i faced the same thing when i did my first withdraw.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Mr.crypto said:

Personally, I think very few people withdraw other cryptocurrencies from exchnage, there are a large number of people withdrawing US dollars from exchnage, I also have tips that you should get in order to get perfect money, it reduces 2% of tex but others 5%  8% for that with perfect less expensive money.

I agree to your post I'm newbie in this cryptocurncey forum your pot is really useful for me thanxs to share your experience for us 

• -2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

This is true. There are currencies with high withdrawal fees, like bitcoin. Actually, I am exchanging bitcoin for ethereum, then I withdraw them because the withdrawal fee is low.

Thank you ! I will save this post for later ! becasue I still beginner here and maybe later I will make a try ! thank you for this good information !

Its all depends on your wallet and exchanges , all you have to do is little research on your wallets BTC exchange rates , in yobits' case thats the best bet and i would like to add that do not ever go for free exchange Ads. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah right, I'm the same as you. If I want to convert to currency in my country, then I first exchange XRP coins, because with XRP the fees I use are very cheap and fast.

• +1 1

Thank you for this information well I still do not know how to have low fee and save my money it is true that BTC has high fee compare to other crypto currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

4 hours ago, Gg233 said:

Xrp withdrawal fee is very cheap but Im using litecoin to withdraw my earning from yobit which is also cheap there Tron which fees is only 10 Tron only.

• +3 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Really? Thanks tho. Im  sticking to withdrawi  it by btc because i dont really know and have much knowledge about others but I will try to convert it into other currencies so my fees will reduced.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes you are right also we can use Tron, Litcoin, all are good and have low fees thanks for sharing have a good day

• -3 1
  • -1 2
  • +5 1

Yes that's right j also would advise newbies not tk withdraw bitcoin from their yobit wallets when they wantvto transfer to an external wallet. Bitcoin fees are more expensive, why not use XRP ot litecoin as they are very cheap.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think converting your bitcoin to litecoin is very helpful and also much profitable. Currently,the market price of litecoin is higher and it is increasing which will be profitable for the users.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

me too. i also used xrp to widraw funds as it has cheapest fees, many member must know this to save money because some just convert into usd directly, we can use wallets to send xrp then convert into fiat currencies. and not directly on yobit.

Edited by ram007
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

Yeap, there are so many alternative on yobit if you think Bitcoin Fee withdrawal was too high, As you said XRP was good option but not all exchange or wallet have this. Try another alternative like Litecoin, Dash and ethereum, I think the fee was reasonable and really low.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Yes you are right 

5 hours ago, Gg233 said:

Yes you are rigth that there is very high fee on the bitcoin so we shell convert them to other currenies this will help us to avoid high tax on btc.

3 minutes ago, Isah65 said:

Thanks for this.  I was actually thinking BTC is the best not until I read from comment section that they are others with less fees

If your local exchanger accepts XRP to FIAT convertion, Using XRP is really the best options. Its fast and had cheaper fees compare to other coins, ETH, LTC, - For doges, it just cheaper fees but for confirmation it  takes time.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

spacer.png