Tips to have less fees! To new here - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

This is really good advice ! This definitely help small trader , transaction fee always a big matter to them so it is a useful trick by which they can have less withdrawal fee's

Thanks for the advice. I think it would also be nice to withdraw using the DOGE coin, the commission there is quite low, too. But please don't withdraw in BTC itself - the fee there is too high, it's not worth it. At least try converting it to USD.

If you want to withdraw your funds from Bitcoin on theYobit platform, convert your Bitcoin into DGB or XVG currencies because the fees for withdrawing these currencies are very small compared to the fees in Bitcoin

Edited by marchal87

On 1/31/2020 at 3:52 AM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

This post works not only for yobit, but also for other platforms. In all BTC fees they are usually higher

also suggest the use of dash or ltc to save money on fees, in the section of withdrawals from yobit indicates the cost of the withdrawal operation, if you have doubts check it and see that cryptomoney is more convenient to save fees on withdrawing btc

It all depends on your wallet and exchanges , all you need to do is learn a little about the exchange rates of BTC on your wallets , the Main thing is not to get on Scam sites that offer commissions at the level of 0, some friends have come across this a couple of times, you need to be realistic that the Commission in any case , at least some

Sending and receiving USDT currency in TRC20 (TRON) network costs zero in many exchanges. Why don't YOBIT provide it's users this opportunity? Sending and receiving in XRP the cheapest one is even expensive compared to other exchanges. Confirmations are also taking a bit longer even in receiving.

Please Yobit administrators find some solution to this matter. Thanks for your attention. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 31.01.2020 at 08:52, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

Thank you very much for the tip, I will use it when withdrawing funds from Yobit. Good luck to you!

I recommend transferring the money from bitcoin to Litecoin, because the commissions to withdraw bitcoin are much higher, and with Ltc you can get the most out of the coins.

You can use trx,  doge or ltc also which currency will accept your local exchange.That's  time when btc and eth two main crypto has a huge transiction fee. In my case I always use trx for reduce high fee.

Thanks for the information it is very helpfull to a begginer. No one want to lose their money jusy because they don't know a simple things that can save them. But what most profitable coin to exchange bitcoin in order to withdraw ?

After much research on how to avoid paying less fees for any transaction, I got this recommendation based on studies and proposals made by people specialized in the field of crypto.
They recommend wallets with SegWit addresses.
Transactions that use Segregated Witness (SegWit) secured bitcoins use less space in a block than transactions that do not use this solution. There are different wallets that allow users to generate SegWit addresses, reducing fees between 50% and 70%. Some of these are: Bitcoin Core, Electrum, Samourai Wallet, Trust Wallet, among others.

Try withdrawing in litecoin or dogecoin, their commissions are low and transactions are fast. I have been doing this for a long time and it works well for me to reduce withdrawal or shipping costs. 

Thanks for the info! Otherwise, I wanted to convert the received coins into bitcoin, and then withdraw them to the card. Now I will know!

• +1 1

Withdrawals in Bitcoin or the dollar incur large fees, so I prefer to convert Bitcoin into currencies with lower wages such as TRX or Litecoin or even Ethereum. We will notice the big difference in the fees for withdrawal.

• +5 1

Very handy advice in this thread for people starting in this world. Bitcoin fees are usually high are unaffordable for many people, especially when transferring small amounts. The same occurs when transacting through Ethereum network, that is particularly saturated nowadays. Not long ago I wanted to transfer 10 USDT via this network, and the fee was about 8 USDT, not convenient at all. I ended up using Tron network (TRC-20) and payed no fees at all. As others have mentioned in this thread other good options to pay low fees are XRP, LTC, XLM and TRX. 

I do exactly the same.

There are several cryptocurrencies, where the fee will be only a couple of cents, the ones I use are: Litecoin, Ripple, Tron, Bitcoin Cash and Dash.

In fact, you can send USDT without paying anything (I have not tried it on YoBit yet but I imagine it works anyway) for this, when sending USDT you simply have to choose the TRC20 network.

You will always find the lowest rates in LTC, XRP, that has been a constant, I have also read a lot of that in the forums, in my opinion they are good to transfer, adding to TRX and DOGE that also have relatively low rates

The method I use to make the rates low, is to pass the currency to LTC or ETH, since their rate is very low. Then when I receive it in my wallet or another exchange I switch them back to the currency I had from the beginning.