Tips to have less fees! To new here - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

I'm using Waves or DOGE to withdraw my earnings because it's fee is really low ! They just take 0.02 waves ! It's like 0.02 Dollar ! 

It's better than withdrawing our earning as Bitcoin

I like this post of you my friend and as a beginner here this was very helpful for me to minimize my payment on withdrawing my earnings here. I hope this content of yours must see for those new to withdrawing their earnings for them to save from payment of withdrawing.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ripple is among the currencies that I advise you to withdraw from the Yobit platform. Likewise, this bitcoin coin is good as the conversion speed is great and fees are almost non-existent.

• +2 1

This is very useful post for me.  i think BTC has high fee compare to other crypto currency.so we shell convert them to other currenies this will help us to avoid high tax on btc.

• -1 1

You are right my friend, If we want to withdraw our earning to our desired wallet from Yobit, then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. So far I have not withdrawn my earnings, But whenever I withdraw, I will withdraw according to this rule, it will cost me less. Thank you for sharing with us a way so beautiful. 

The higher the price of the coin the higher the transaction fees, this is what make the transaction fees of BTC higher than any crypto coins, ETH, LTC & XRP are good options to use for making withdrawals at lower fees

Bitcoin transfer fees are absolutely the highest and any currency whose fees are less than them and there is the currency of Ethereum where the transfer fees are less than a dollar most of the time and also the litecoin currency and the usdt coin is almost zero.

On 5/16/2020 at 10:46 PM, Soaib khan said:

not only litecoin but some other cryptocurrency as well like xrp waves I personally use waves because it's withdrawal fee is low as compared to ripple and litecoin but everyone has its own choice 

Yobit exchange takes high fees when we withdrawal in bitcoin, but we convert our bitcoins in low fees coins like litecoin doge ripple then we don't need to pay high fees, because these coins withdrawl fees very low I always use litecoin for withdrawal purpose its take only 0.002 litecoins.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:52 PM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

Same strategy here. When I want to withdraw I will exchange in xrp first so I can only get less withdrawal fee, this is also the style of the other people here in cryptoworld so they can save some amount than paying too much for withdrawal fee in btc. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you very much from this advise. I'm just thinking were I'm gonna withdraw my earnings if ever I get my earnings from this. And this is a great help for me. And as I read to the comments, aside from xrp, thete are other ways. That's good.

BetFury                                                   

On 1/31/2020 at 12:37 PM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

Transacting in bitcoin is very difficult because the transaction speed is slow as it has to go through may confirmations and fees are high. So, use XRP, LTC to transact fast and in low fees.

BetFury                                                   

I use this method a lot. Actually, the high fees for bitcoin negatively affect the withdrawal process. Most of the investors withdraw their money after converting to another currency.

In fact, there are many ways to withdraw your funds without a critical Commission, I used to exchange for ltc, doge, dash - and get a low Commission. Now, you can simply withdraw your funds in any Fiat currency, and with a minimum Commission, which is very cool!

• +1 1

Thanks a lot this was very useful. Is there perhaps other coins that have very low withdrawl fees? I think that I've seen my favorite that is Dogecoin had 100 Doge fee that isvery high but I'm glad I found about XRP. 

Tron - TRX is also low on fees it only needs 10 TRX for withdrawal fee so maybe this is a good option too.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi, I have seen that you made it with XRP and you made fees very low for withdraw very nice and I am thank you for advicing me about it. I am wanting to say my opinion, I am think that you can use trx for this and the yobit exchange only has 10 trx as a fee that is a very small and it is also very fast.

Thanks for providing imus interested information and it will help to the beginner specially. There are the many currencies with high rate fees of the withdraw. I use the xrp to withdraw the Bitcoin from the exchange. Because the xrp has the low withdraw fees. 

Thanks.  There are many such coins that have a small commission.  Dogecoin for example.  Thron if I'm not mistaken.  You can still search, there are just ardent xrp haters.

Well, personally I use LTC for withdrawals, it has a low fee, although I have never used Ripple and I do not know its fees I will test it in my next withdrawal, thanks for sharing this information it is good to continue learning.

• +3 1

Personally, I think that Tips for reducing commissions is more suitable for users who started working here, unlike me.

On 1/31/2020 at 8:52 AM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks

In my opinion, converting btc to waves is less fee and faster to send

As for me I use payeer wallet to do my withdrawal, since it has only 7% fees, but I have discovered xrp lately and from now on i will only withdraw xrp.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

In fact, I see that the high fees of bitcoin negatively affect the withdrawal process offered by Yobit, the prices of the bitcoin are higher than the market price, and this does not affect a big difference in the time of the withdrawal if the amount of the currency you have is respectable, but if your balance is small, switch it and this contributes A lot in the growth and spread of cryptocurrencies around the world. Thus it helps the market grow and more people join it. Exchange it for other currencies for cheap fees?
For example, replace it with TRX or XRP and you will charge a little less for withdrawals
I use this method a lot. .

The fee for withdrawing Bitcoins on the Yobit platform is 0.001 Bitcoin, which is very high.  I use Litecoin to withdraw from Yobit because the fees for withdrawing it are very low compared to the fees for withdrawing Bitcoin. Also, you can withdraw using Doge, XRP or Dash coins.

I am always withdrawal my earnings from Yobit with Litecoin. LTC withdrawal fee is small like XRP fee. And I think that LTC transaction is fastest in cryptoworld. Litecoins come to my wallet in 4-5 minutes.

Personally speaking, I use Litecoin to withdraw my funds from Yobit or RUR using payeer.  And for Binance and Kucoin I TRX. These are exchanges I usually use .