Tips to have less fees! To new here - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

On 1/31/2020 at 4:12 PM, Sid said:

That's right what the OP said, it's better that BTC we get from cryptotalk is exchanged to another altcoin for a lower fee. In addition to XRP, litecoin might be an option.

If you choose to exchange to another currency then I think your money will be less because no cryptocurrency is cost than bitcoin

• +2 1

Welcome with me
Yes, bitcoin withdrawal fees on the Yobit platform are high, estimated at 120,000 Satoshi, i.e. 4 days of work
Everyone became aware of the necessity of converting bitcoin into another currency and then making a withdrawal

• +5 1

There are many currencies with low withdrawal fees, but this depends on your subsequent use of the currencies

• -1 1

19 minutes ago, veyforcomp said:

Than alter your btc into usd or other lighter coins.

I still keep the bitcoin in Yobit and I intend to trade it to double the quantity, then I can withdraw as a LiteCoin it's good to store and its fees are few

• +1 1

Hi, my friend! Thank you very much for that advice, I thought you could withdraw my yobit balance in bitcoin, but thank you very much for that great advice. I will use it when I am going to withdraw my balance. thanks !!!

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

That’s right I also used XRP to convert my BTC coin to withdraw my earning in yobit wallet it is small charge and easy way to get your money.

I do not know the others maybe it depends on which country you from.

On 1/31/2020 at 8:52 AM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

I completely agree with you because the withdrawal fees for the xrp coin is very small and they can also withdraw via the Litcoin (ltc) because it also has a small withdrawal fees of 0.002 ltc which is a very fast withdrawal process .

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

the best thing to keep fee is to see what is the best crypto that have less fee and exchange to it but you must to know that the other exchange that you want have this crypto too.

I think very little people withdraw different cryptocurrencies from the exchnage big amount of people withdraw usd$ from the exchnage I have pointers too that you must with to ideal cash it's miles slicing 2% tex but different are 5% and 8% so with with best money is less costly.

I think very little people withdraw different cryptocurrencies from the exchnage big amount of people withdraw usd$ from the exchnage I have pointers too that you must with to ideal cash it's miles slicing 2% tex but different are 5% and 8% so with with best money is less costly.

Yes you are proper bitcoin exchange price may be very high. If you need to earn extra profit
Than alternate your btc into usd or different lighter coins.

For me what i am doing is changing it to RIPPLE due to the fact RIPPLE fee isn't always that high, not like withdrawing the usage of bitcoin the rate is actually high, and in crypto each cash matter so goodluck to us.

Yes we all recognise that I think very few humans withdraw Bitcoin and there are a large variety of people who withdraw the US dollar from me myself due to the fact the withdrawal fee may be very small

• +2 1

If you need to withdraw your incomes in your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.five withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you.

The withdrawal fees for bitcoin in yobit is plenty higher,so it is higher with a purpose to convert your bitcoin to any other ability growing currency.

My advice is to exchange all of your bitcoin satoshi to Litecoin or Ripple xrp that have an fantastic lower charge compared to Bitcoin

The bitcoin rate for withdrawal in yobit is much better than another crypto. So if you convert your bitcoin to litecoin then it will likely be profitable.

• +3 1

CryptoTalk has brought this service to serve the people. Although it's miles offered freed from charge, it is lovely from different mediums. .

I suppose if every body convert his btc to ltc and then withdraw it then he can get the maximum fee I suppose. Ltc withdrawal price may be very low in yobit exchange.

Yobit change bitcoin withdraw rate very excessive in preference to every other exchanges. But LTC or XRP withdraw price low so alternate this coin and withdraw for low rate.

The newbies must work in this forum properly and they ought to do the feedback in keeping with the guidelines and regulation. If they do them properly then money can be earned more.

I typically convert my bitcoins into litecoins and litecoin prices is also very minimal , i have never attempted or trade my bitcoins with ripple .

Thank you so much on your advice. I am new in this business. recently I joined with cryptotalk. 2days ago I withdrawal a quantity from yobit.I convert my BTC coin with LTC coin. I don't know approximately fees.because I am new. So thank you a lot in your advice.

Thanks for your suggestions. I do the same procedure. I need my charge in my Payeer account. So, first I convert my BTC stability in my USD account then transfer or withdraw to my Payeer account. It works very nicely.

If you are a bigginer and after some time want to withdraw your benefit from yobit then I decide on get the assist of any other litecoin due to the fact Bitcoin rate is high.desire you recognize my point.

This what the most of us do, however the trouble with this is the charge diffrence between cash, because some times the coins yo switch your bitcoin dropps imediatly, wich cuse a sries losses somtimes.

AIts no longer about less fee however its approximately which site you operate for trade your money..in case you use yobit then you will get lil quantity were taken by way of you

AIts no longer about less fee but its approximately which site you operate for change your money..if you use yobit then you will get lil quantity were taken by means of you

it's far wished for new comers when they're taking flight cash from yobit.As we have become bitcoins at the pockets please use to change with TRX and withdraw that.XRP can be additionally a higher but i used to TRX that for less fees. I confronted the same aspect while i did my first withdraw.

In our deaily existence we must exchange your all satoshis to a low cost cryptocurrency. The withdrawal charges of litecoin is very less as compared to different coins.You will save some of this currency .Exchanges live from the charges charged for their transactions and withdrawals

Its all depends for your pockets and exchanges , all you need to do is little studies to your wallets BTC trade rates , in yobits' case thats the high-quality wager and i would really like to add that don't ever go at no cost trade Ads.

I do not understand your question exactly. If you can sort the question a little bit, I can understand. And I'll be able to answer your question later. And if you can, please let me know in the post, so that I can get to know your answer later. Thanks