Tips to have less fees! To new here - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

On 1/31/2020 at 2:52 PM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

Well this is what I did too. After earning nice amount of BTC in my yobit account, I traded some to Doge. Surprisingly, the fee for withdrawal is 500 doges. So huge. But I realized, it still is ok since I can easily earn doges by just trading some of my earned Btc from here. Anyways thanks for that nice tip you shared. Will try xrp too real soon.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

Yes. You can choose between xrp and litecoin in that matter if you wanted to withdraw your earnings. You should try litecoin too, its fee is so small and you can have more satoshis with you if you withdraw.

Welcome with me
Yes, many people realize the importance of converting bitcoin to another currency in order to conduct withdrawals on the Yobit platform, because bitcoin withdrawal fees are very high.

You share good information. But i think that alot of users withdraw their eanings in USD. And very  few people withdraw in other cryptocurrencies from the yobit exchange.  I suggest to people who want to wthdraw in usd  they should withdraw in perfect money should because perfect money  is cutting 2% fee but other are  cutting 5% it 8% fee.

Yes, while withdrawing from Bitcoin using Yobit exchange platform, the withdrawal fees is too high. It is good to trade Bitcoin for some other coin, whose fees is low, I prefer TRX and then withdraw.

thanks my friend 
let me add also another coins can be good for this purpose 
doge coin and Neo coin 
but you need to check first the second exchange has the same coin then check the price and the difference between the two exchanges 

This is a great tips, because the bitcoin that we get from this forum is pretty small compared to the withdrawal fees which I believe 0.012 bitcoin, that means about 120 of our posts, so looking another coins for a cheaper fees is what we need to do.

Thank you for this great information I’m still new to this platform and I start earning yesterday. Because of your information I know what to do now cheers thumbs up to you brother and have a great day to everyone good luck.

I now use xrp than litecoin. Some suggested that litecoin has the lowest withdrawal fees but I don't think so. Xrp is the one that have the lowest withdrawal fees. Sadly when I withdraw I made a mistake in the input tag. But what I'm trying to say is that xrp is better currency to use in withdrawing. 

The withdrawal fees of bitcoin in yobit might be too high for users with little to limited bitcoin. So to reduce the fees you can exchange your bitcoin to other cryptocurrency like litecoin and ethereum to withdraw with lower fees.

468x60-3.png

On 1/31/2020 at 2:52 PM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

That's true. This is also my strategy to less the withdrawal fees on my transactions. Bitcoin transaction has hige withdrawal fee so i prefer to use XRP(Ripple) to less the withdrawal fee on my transaction.

It depends of the user who is offering service and the guy who is buying. For example I am selling an exchange script and I prefer to have payment in Bitcoin. Feel free to follow the link in my signature. Now if anyone finds it has value for them and they will get benefits from it.  I hope u will like it.

I think it is possible make less fees in any echange during withdraw. I  always use yobit exchange wallet and wirthdrawl fees is soo llarge so i send btc to friend wallet and draw their account inlarge quantity.

Thats very true, to withdraw through BTC wallet there is a lot of fee but if you will exchange to other coins like XRP, LTC, ETH the withdraw fee will be very small.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think many people convert their points  into dollars, which is the main reason why it is not allowed in many countries.if bitcoin allow then peoples  convert their  points in coins   otherwise your tips and trickea very usefull thanks for sharing 

Hi i Agree with you and Thank you so much for give the inforamtion im new in the cryptotalk this is my 38th Post that i creating Also Thanks to the Admins And Moderators For Give Helpful Informations.

On 1/31/2020 at 10:52 AM, Gg233 said:

Woh really nice tips about lees fee at yobit exchange, so now I will convert my satoshi to xrp coin. I think everybody should apply this tips.

16 hours ago, Shezan3 said:

Yes we all know that I think very few people withdraw Bitcoin and there are a large number of people who withdraw the US dollar from me myself because the withdrawal fee is very small

Actually the dollar rate is not the best, round 8% in fact it is a percentage is not a fixed fee, which indicates that if you withdraw $ 100 you are charged $ 8 which is high, when there are fees such as LTC that do not reach $ 0.5.

Doge, XRP, LTC, Waves, they are also excellent.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I was usually converting my earned bitcoins, but on instead to the doge coin, as I thought the doge coin, had the lowest withdrawing fees when compared on the top Crypto coins.

But as of now, I've know those which are more cheaper  and expensive than the others

Yes this is a good tip, many still don't know how to get around bitcoin withdraw fee on yobit, they are still holding their funds looking for way to withdraw, your post will be helpful to them.

Withdrawal that uses bitcoin is too high that is more or less 10$ while in xrp(ripple) is too low.another way is withdraw by using litecoin just like ripple,litecoin also has a very low fee

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 6:52 AM, Gg233 said:

The best way to avoid high withdraw fee is to convert you bitcoin to another cryptocurrency, I prefer litecoin or waves cause they are fast and cheap, using them it wouldn't take long for your transaction to be process.

Good advice for newbie. for me i used to use ltc or trx in all transactions and wethdrew so in some exchanges you can wethdrew with less than 10 trx.

• -1 1