Tips to have less fees! To new here - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

On 1/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

I know about this trick also. Always try to withdraw your funds from the exchangers with the coins which has the low transaction fees. Because bitcoin fees higher than others.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Sorry about this I have no idea about this, because the bitcoins price in yobit is very high, so I advise you it is good for you to convert your bitcoins to other currencies.... That's it..

I don't know much about this. I'll let you know about this. And if anyone can help me with this information then I have the advantage.

that was a great advise to those newbies or beginners to this site and i hope that all will be understand that what your topic was.. there's a fees regarding where you convert it but be wise get the lowest fee to convert in that case that was a good suggestion..

I think many of the people withdraw the crypto currency from another wallet to not face a huge fees and also to be added that it is useful for all people. 

On 1/31/2020 at 12:25 PM, Crypto Gamer said:

i think very little people withdraw other cryptocurrencies from the exchnage large amount of people withdraw usd$ from the exchnage  I  have tips too that you should with to perfect money it is cutting 2% tex but other are 5% and 8% so with with perfect money is less costly.

Yes i also see if we do withdraw from yobit to perfect money they cut 2℅ on our income thats a good method to withdraw from that.

That's right buddy it is helpfull to those who dont know the other way of withdrawal.other than ripple(xrp)litecoin (LTC) has also low fee on withdrawal with only 0.002 (LTC).

Yes yobit bitcoin transaction fees very high first convert to other coin like xrp litecoin,eth this three coins transaction fees low.i converting to litecoin then.

Hello friends as I am new here and have not yet completed my first 100 posts I don't hv much idea about it but my friend used to do it from btc

Any one who is beginner and new on this platform if you withdrawal your money from Yobit wallet. Don't use btc coin for withdrawal because btc coin withdrawal fee is higher than other coin. So firstly you convert your btc coin in XRP.

You can also use LTC if you don't want to use bitcoin withdrawal and the fees is somewhat very high on yobit, and almost every exchanges have an expensive fees on bitcoin transaction. So, we need to use other coins to make it cheaper. 

I do the same strategy mate! It is very nice that I'm not the only one doing it. Newbies, it is tried and tested so you guys may try it too. It will help you a lot for your earnings. Try to exchange it in ripple also known as xrp you will not regret it guys.

If you ask me then i suggest you to convert your btc to litecoin. Because the withdrawal fee of btc is too high which is about 0.0002.  It is really unbearable. But the fee of litecoin is too much low. So you can try it. 

On 1/31/2020 at 2:52 PM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

Well, that's true. XRP has a low withdrawal fee compare to btc. Although the value of your coin will change once you convert it to xrp, the fee is lot more cheaper than the other one, that's why many are already converting their btc to xrp.

On 1/31/2020 at 8:52 AM, Gg233 said:

Thanks you are right also Litecoin suitable for avoiding high fees of convert your withdrawal thank you again very much for your precious information 

On 1/31/2020 at 2:52 PM, Gg233 said:

Well this is true, its good to convert to xrp before transferring it to our external wallet. If we use bitcoin for transferring, i think it would cost around 8 dollars, but in xrp juat 0.5 xrp value.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree about your technique, I always do this everytime I want to withdraw or transfer my balance in yobit to my wallet. Withdrawing bitcoin directly will cost too much because of it's expensive transaction fee, but when we convert it to other coins like ethereum and ripple we will save a lot of money when we want to withdraw.

On 1/31/2020 at 1:52 PM, Gg233 said:

In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

I already try XRP, LTC and Dash for withdraw and get less fees than using bitcoin. This method is popular to reduce fees but depend user needed. Some of Yobit member try to reduce fees by using invest box, collect more profit from interest and withdraw when market goes green, nice try but also need more time.

I am a new user here. I dont actually know what is the procedure of withdraw money from it. In my country one of my friend earned 14000 from it. I will ask him about it.

I Also Withdrawan Money From Yobit And I Want To Say That You Should Not Withdraw Big Crypto Such As BTc Or ETH You Should Use LTC Or XRP For Withdraw It Has Very Less Fee Compared To BTC. 

On 1/31/2020 at 11:52 AM, Gg233 said:

I think this fee conversion as you mentioned btc to xrp. And the other option like normal method that everyone is using right now.. Both are same methods. Because when you convert btc to xrp you pay fee of converting and the you convert xrp to USD you have to pay another fee.. 

I am a new user here. I dont actually know what is the procedure of withdraw money from it. In my country one of my friend earned 14000 from it. I will ask him about it.