Transfer Bitcoin to yobit!! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zeyazan

Transfer Bitcoin to yobit!!

Transfer of the bitcoin to yobit is a very hard system and also to be added that you can transfer after some time later or days. 

On 2/5/2020 at 2:09 PM, Ismail4886 said:

Yobit is one of the best exchanger for transfer bitcoin. You need to generate deposit address from yobit exchanger.Then you need to send Bitcoin to this wallet address.

Thank you, my friend, for this information. You helped me, I wish you good luck

Maybe you need to verify your details basically you need to wait 1 or 2 day to successfully exchange , wait some more or you can contact support to get help

On 1/31/2020 at 12:28 PM, Crypto Gamer said:

But you should mansion the name of the wallet or exchnage which are you transferring your bitcoin i think you should do this .Come to youbit exchnage and go to the deposit option and link your wallet or exchnage account to youbit through deposit and then get from the youbit i think in this way you can make transition on youbit .if this works please give me like.♥

Thanks a lot! very well explained dear. Actually whenever, any body like you commented anything valuable that would provide benefit for new members.

Of course, I also thank you that the method can be moderate in a sudden training session. Be sure to be patient and wait. Many of them have the same problem

On 6‏/2‏/2020 at 09:40, Bomb Abdulah said:

حسنًا ، أعتقد أن Yobit لا تملك أي أموال الآن في المحفظة ، ولهذا السبب لا يمكننا النقر فوق زر الإرسال للتوازن. لكن فقط انتظر وسيعمل هذا بسهولة على الإصلاح 

Of course, the method can be moderate in a sudden training session. Be sure to be patient and wait. Many of them have the same problem

well, i think you must wait to transfer bitcoin to your yobit account successfully and I don't think there was a problem and if ever that does, contact help center to mention that problem and they answer you to get your bitcoin..

Cryptotalk is a online earning forum which pays btc. The btc you got directly sent to the yobit account. You can tranfar them to your btc wallet. But before some days it was not working. But now it is fully ok. Try using it again.

Bro It Is Due To Time Just Wait And Earn More And When You Have Sufficient Money Then Withdraw It To Yobit And Use It.

Firstly you have to open a new yobit account then three will be option cryptotalk campaign option on right upper corner select it and link your cryptotalk account with valid details. Now after completing first 100 comments you will reward with bitcoins for every first 30 comments of each day. Enjoy it.

On 2/1/2020 at 12:21 AM, Zaino34 said:

This issue has been resolved and you can withdraw now I have read that the problem is in recharging their wallet. This forum is continuing to advance and is constantly evolving

Yes I noticed that some of the members said there was an issue with withdrawal but I think yobit solved the problem cause I have read that once yobit has great support it is very nice platform thank you for sharing this useful post with my regards 

On 1/31/2020 at 11:14 AM, Zeyazan said:

Welcome I can't transfer bitcoin to yobit. I know this is a temporary problem. 

But I've been suffering from it for two days.Are there any solutions nearby?

Yes i heard this problem from my friend. He say this is temporary problem and yobit will fix this problem. I not see any this kind of problem yet.

Is this your earnings from cryptotalk and you can not transfer it into yobit? maybe the problem is the admin is not yet refill the funds for cryptotalk campaign. You just wait it will refill but if you having a problem again don't worry everything is fine just wait and be patient.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Is this topic about sending bitcoin from other wallet to yobit or sending your balance from the campaign to yobit? I mean, sending bitcoin from other wallet to yobit is working just fine on my end. But, if what you meant by that is the balance on the campaign, I believe at that time the funds for the campaign was empty, that was why you cannot or anyone cannot send any balance. But after a few hours waiting, you can send them just like before. So, no need to be panic when things like this happened.

No problem dear. It would be a temporarily problem. One of my friend often convert it from bitcoin to youbit...hope,soon it would be solved. 

My friend i don’t have any problem a withdraw my money from with any problem . Just 3 hours a go , i withdraw money 

The only solution is just wait, I also experienced that last week and I just waited for about 3 days because by that time I'm already holding 90000 satoshi in my earnings because I can't transfer it to my bitcoin balance. Sooner or later you will be able to transfer it again, just be patient.

It will be fix soon and i think there's no problem for trnasferring bitcoin to our yobit wallet. Maybe you should contact the yobit management it problem still unsolved.

On 1/31/2020 at 11:14 AM, Zeyazan said:

Welcome I can't transfer bitcoin to yobit. I know this is a temporary problem. 

But I've been suffering from it for two days.Are there any solutions nearby?

There was an issue when bull run started. This was not only  yours issue to face a friend of mine was having it to. But now the issue has been solved and it was very shot time problem.

Hello there It must be the problem of the server, I would suggest you to wait for some time and then you will be able to do it

Transfer for bitcoin is a simple process to yobit if you are getting so wait may be server will occurred and you have to check you are correctly  attached the address of yobit or not.

You don't need to do any Bitcoin in yobit just click on send to balance it will automatically moved to your balance then you can withdraw to any wallet that you want

I never see this problem but i think is a little problem the forum can fixed. Just wait and you will take your money for any problem.