What are the best airdrop sites? - Airdrops - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daveyoung182

What are the best airdrop sites?

JDX Platform is a next-generation decentralized financial platform. They aim at providing inclusive, fair and efficient financial services and also allow members from all over the world to easily invest in the jade art market. They also facilitate peer-to-peer (P2P) lending, highly secured person-to-person transfers of value and thus provide a secure payment system.

JDX is airdropping a total of 1,000,000 JDXU coins to the first 12,500 airdrop participants. Complete easy social tasks and submit your details to the airdrop form to receive up to 250 JDXU coins.

Step-by-Step Guide:
  1. Visit the JDX airdrop form.
  2. Join their Telegram group. (+40 JDXU, Optional)
  3. Follow them on Twitter and retweet any one of their tweets. (+30 JDXU, Optional)
  4. Like their Facebook page. (+30 JDXU, Optional)
  5. Upvote their Binance DEX listing proposal. Click here to find more information on how to vote on Binance DEX. (+150 JNXU, Optional)
  6. Submit your details to the airdrop form.
  7. You will receive up to 250 JNXU coins.

Phemex is a professional and trustworthy global cryptocurrency derivatives exchange. They offer Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and EOS perpetual contracts, with up to 100x leverage.

Phemex is airdropping free BTC to new users. Create an account at Phemex and complete easy social tasks to receive $12 worth of BTC.

Step-by-Step Guide:
  1. Visit the Phemex registration page.
  2. Submit your details and sign up.
  3. Verify your mail and log in.
  4. You will get $2 worth of BTC.
  5. Follow them on Twitter, retweet the pinned tweet, tag 3 friends and submit your details to this airdrop form. (+$10 BTC, Optional)
  6. You will get a total of $12 worth of BTC.
  • Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Daveyoung182 said:

Good morning mates,just need a suggestion on where to find some legit airdrops?

Cryptoairdrop is another site that indexes and lists on-going airdrops in the blockchain space. Airdrops are handily ranked by value, so you can easily spot which airdrop is worthwhile and which isn't. CryptoAirDrops have an active Telegram channel to help keep you notified of any new listings and receive updates on current ones.

• Useful or interesting 1

Airdrop topics always good because when we got any legit airdrop to claim and it gives good coin and earn with these airdrops but I don't believe in airdrops because I think 99% airdrops are fake 1% airdrops are legit so don't want my time waste in the airdrops but your information is good who interested in airdrops they really help full 

On 1/31/2020 at 4:41 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

Cryptoairdrop is another site that indexes and lists on-going airdrops in the blockchain space. Airdrops are handily ranked by value, so you can easily spot which airdrop is worthwhile and which isn't. CryptoAirDrops have an active Telegram channel to help keep you notified of any new listings and receive updates on current ones.

Thanks for this suggestion. I have been trying to look for lists on where to actually get airdrops. I already checked the website, however, they only have 1 active list and the rest of the list has already ended. 

There are many Airdrop website I think they have airdrop.io, airdropfinder and also icomark there you can see different types of running airdrop. But the best way to find airdrop you can check on Google in order to get more. 

For me the best airdrop site is https://freairdrop.io because it lists new and good airdrops.Thats my personal opinion idk about you.IF your trying to figure out other webs I mean there are tons of webs and the reason they make webs is because or referrals.

Thats the web i preffer. They maybe list 5/6 a week

Get 100 CentasaveX
Promo Week Now
Already Tradable in Waves Decentralize Exchanged

https://centasavex.site/faucet.html

Telegram Group: t.me/centasavex
Telegram Channel: t.me/centasavex_official

CENTASAVEX
Everyone's Wealth always starts with a single Cent. Start saving now with Centasavex! CentasaveX aims to guide people in saving cryptocurrency from a little amount to a bigger amount that can be used in the future. CentasaveX is the power of Saving Crypto!

On 1/31/2020 at 8:52 AM, Daveyoung182 said:

I have been here for a while and i use a website called 99airdrops and this website has all the popular listed airdrop and all of these listed airdrops will pay because this website only list the legit airdrops so far i have experienced many but this is best for me. 

2 hours ago, Tareeq said:

Hello I've tried the airdropbob but I've not won anything

The contest is open until the Bitcoin halving, which will take place around May 18th. Just have a litte bit more patience. Good luck! 🙂

On 5/1/2020 at 9:27 AM, Lover840 said:

I have been here for a while and i use a website called 99airdrops and this website has all the popular listed airdrop and all of these listed airdrops will pay because this website only list the legit airdrops so far i have experienced many but this is best for me. 

Have you tried AirdropBob? 😉

50 minutes ago, AirdropBob said:

The contest is open until the Bitcoin halving, which will take place around May 18th. Just have a litte bit more patience. Good luck! 🙂

No mate i have not tried this website and it is because i never knew about this website but since you have told me about it i can give it a try since I'm really interested to work in legit airdrops thanks for sharing 🙂

4 hours ago, AirdropBob said:

It's the best airdrops sorter platform👍

Edited by cryptoya11

No one can be 100% sure about any airdrop,that it's a legit one.You can find many airdrops from telegram and Twitter.Also you can visit many website like airdrops.io,airdropking.or or airdropalert.com for airdrops.

@hossein Am also using phemex platform, it is very good, legit and they real give us good amount of airdrop. You get a bonus when you sign up and you also get a bonus for sharing their twitter posts. You can also earn good amount from referrals with phemex exchange.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

An airdrop  is more or less an outlet for receiving free cash. Although this is a given, one of the most used fraud schemes for crypto scammers has become the airdrop marketing mechanism. Therefore, we should be aware before opting to partake in free token distribution programs. Here are few good sites for Airdrop

AirDropAlert.

Airdrops.io.

AirdropsMob.

Bounties Alert.

AirDropBob.

There are many websites that give you lists of the most important airdrops, but this does not mean that they are all good and honest, you have to try your luck and do a lot of research before subscribing to any Airdrop because a lot of them are SCAM.
You can try these sites in a list you may like:
https://airdrops.io/

There are many websites and telegram that gives you information about daily news about crypto airdrop i joined for 3 Years at finally find a one Telegram Group that gives you 100% Real and legit airdrop. Channel name is "Airdrop Alert Daily". You can Also Try this on YouTube.

Dear member i will give a advice on my little experience on airdrop projects, so most of them if not 95% are just a scam and fake project, most of their purpose is stealing your personnel information and sometimes your money so i prefer to stay away of this kind of plans

Hello my dear friends,

Thanks for your suggestion about air drop and i think that air drop are not profitabel and we should not invest our money in air drop .most of air drop are scam .we should use the best site. Best of good luck to all my friends. 

On 1/31/2020 at 9:22 AM, Daveyoung182 said:

You will get good airdrop from youtube because a lot of people share airdrop on youtube that airdrop is legit.You can earn a lot of money by joining those airdrops, so keep an eye on YouTube.You can keep an eye on the airdrop section of this site because there are also a lot of airdrop posts every day.

It is better not to work in airdrop because you will not get paid if you work in airdropIf you work on this site without working on Airdrop, you can earn a lot of money.

Yes it would be great if we catch air drop from any legit site because this airdrop will be good and free of cost. So due to this we can get some earn through these airdrops. So be motivated and search for a legit site that gives us ear drops in free. And we can get our generate income through that.