Simple Moving average Strategy - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Heroshema

Simple Moving average Strategy

Hello Traders ..

In last topic here : https://cryptotalk.org/topic/49526-moving-average-explain/

I talked about Moving average , types of it , and what it is
Today I'm going to talk about a stratyge based on just moving average
The strategy worked for both (crypto-forex) trading.
Time frame : I prefer 1-4 hours time frame
What we need! 
First .. add (EMA 100) red
Then (SMA 10) yellow
Finally (SMA 5) white
So .. the EMA here you can say its a trend.. the price is in general up or down!?
When we make a buy object?
When (SMA 5) cross the (SMA 10) for up and its above the (EMA 100)
When we make a sell ?
We make a sell when the (SMA 5) cross (SMA 10) for down .. and they are under (EMA 100)
Its a simple strategy I wish you all to be creative and have alot of Profits
Let me what do you want to know In comments .. I or any one will answer you

Is it reasonable that a simple strategy like this would enough and get profit with depend it? I will try it now and tell you about the result 

• Useful or interesting 1

18 minutes ago, Zezo said:

Is it reasonable that a simple strategy like this would enough and get profit with depend it? I will try it now and tell you about the result 

Ehm .. its a simple strategy you can try it with another indecateros or with support and Resistance lines ..

Ok ZEZO I'm waiting for your results  

3 minutes ago, Heroshema said:

Ehm .. its a simple strategy you can try it with another indecateros or with support and Resistance lines ..

Ok ZEZO I'm waiting for your results  

Ok 

But I have some questions
Why we used these exact numbers (5-10-100)
And why 100 was EMA type
And 5-10 of the SMA type

and thank you again

• Useful or interesting 1

16 minutes ago, Zezo said:

Ok 

But I have some questions
Why we used these exact numbers (5-10-100)
And why 100 was EMA type
And 5-10 of the SMA type

and thank you again

The numbers (100-10-5) mean how much candlesticks you need to calc and show as Moving average

as I say pefor .. we can calc the moveing average line (10) for exmple .. its the sum of the close price for 10 canlesticks ÷ 10 

Thought this strategy is good and simple as explained, I wish it will bring returns when tried out...

I will give it a try...👍🏻

9 minutes ago, Loly said:

Since the moving averages are late indicators and take into account the previous price movement, the signals are often very late. For example, a bullish cross may signify buying, but this only happens after a significant price increase. 

Moving averages use the previous prices instead of the current prices and for this reason they have a certain period of delay. The wider / extended data set, the greater the delay.

wow amazing you explains very well bro I think your good expert in trading and observe the indicators and catch the signals very well and your strategy also good any one new in trading follows this indicators to help in trading but first observe the experts and follows her tips then any one also do the trading

16 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

Well written. I use MACD and StochRSI combined to give short term trend lines and tend to do well with scalping and daytrades in this manner. I like seeing people posting their strategies and indicators. Gave it a heart.

That's cool!  I like to help people and I will post more explained strateges and answer about so many question for bignner traders

Thank you for sharing this information and this best simple strategy easy to understand, I m sure that there are many members who can find this helpful and they will try it, because I will try it!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/31/2020 at 9:51 PM, Balegi said:

Thought this strategy is good and simple as explained, I wish it will bring returns when tried out...

I will give it a try...👍🏻

I also tried this strategy and came up with a very wonderful result. I wish you good luck

On 1/31/2020 at 3:08 AM, Heroshema said:

Hello Traders ..

What we need! 
Then (SMA 10) yellow
Finally (SMA 5) white
So .. the EMA here you can say its a trend.. the price is in general up or down!?
When we make a sell ?
We make a sell when the (SMA 5) cross (SMA 10) for down .. and they are under (EMA 100)

Pls mate I missed your previous topic analysis can you explain to  me what moving average is all about thanks in advance

спасибо большое автору за стратегию.обязательно ей воспользуюсь.надеюсь она принесет мне успех в торговле.условия вроде не такие уж сложные.

https://seobon.us/1869284593-бот который платит щедро за участие в ежедневном розыгрыше.

https://cashbox.ru/r/bf3d937a5094498ea685fc8449d6c0fa-букс с щедрой оплатой за простые действия в соц сетях.

https://adbtc.top/r/l/2319521-букс с оплатой в btc
https://donkeyloot.io/?r=XPHOCF-улетная NFT игра с возможностью заработка крипты

In my opinion I think it will be very helpful for us. By the way thanks for sharing this important information with us

Damn thank you very much man, I will try this in demo and if it's a good one I will try to use it on a real account. Thank you for the simple and easy strategy for trading forex. I am new in trading and I am still learning how to trade and you helped me a lot thanks man.

I have learned that the affecting regular is a specialized trend indicator that reflects the fee movement. It gives overdue signals, but it is on the other hand exceedingly functional known the intensity of its signals.

14 hours ago, Nickibae said:
On 1/31/2020 at 10:08 AM, Heroshema said:

Hello Traders ..

What we need! 
Then (SMA 10) yellow
Finally (SMA 5) white
When we make a sell ?

Pls mate I missed your previous topic analysis can you explain to  me what moving average is all about thanks in advance

The first time I read the topic described, I really did not understand. It seems like this is a useful knowledge for trading, but I don't understand clearly.

Well it's good it just simple strategy that can help us to earn enough, but trading has a lot of way to do we have different methods that can use whether it's simple or difficult if we know what we're doing it just okay. 

If you find a strategy that can give you profit, then keep doing that strategy even if its small profit keep using it, and stop when you find it dont gives you profit anymore.

Thank you for sharing this technology, but I do not think it is effective in cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies change according to the liquidity in which they enter and are affected by them more than they are affected by technical analysis.

Thank you my friend for the simple strategy and good information, I will try it, is it really good in the cryptocurrency market?

Yes ..strategies which you discussed are really commendable.but in addition to these every trader implement their own strategy and also there are many things and methods in trading that can be profitable for one and all

i mainly look at the 21 weekly moving avarage as an indicator. Buy when the price is below the 21 weekly moving average in a bullish trend and selling above in a bearish trend.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Well,it quite looks useful. We really need to try and look for our own strategies to help us gain profits. And using those can reasonably good.