How high you think the total marketcap will go this year - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

How high you think the total marketcap will go this year

On 1/31/2020 at 1:44 AM, bean said:

The total market capitalization of cryptocurrency as been around 256billion dollars for two years now but doing the last bull run it went up to half a trillion dollars, so how high you think it will go this year since a bullrun might be coming.

It is important not only to look at the price of each individual currency, but to understand where this price comes from, and from where the relevant cryptocurrency is placed compared to other cryptocurrencies by market value.

In fact, there will be scary numbers, it seems that the cryptocurrencies will occupy the world markets, some countries have started to give salaries through the cryptocurrencies, what is the end of this? The banknotes will probably disappear.

I don't know how much of the total the cryptocurrency market is reaching but I am sure it will increase exponentially during this year

Life is great and enjoy it

I don’t know how much it is possible to reach this year, maybe around a trillion or something above it, because it will take a lot of dealings this year and look because they are now dealing with it in the prolongation of this crisis and the spread of the epidemic as it has been received more than before.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Since the cryptocurrency acceptance rates are increasing day by day in this world so I think total capitalization for the cryptocurrencies will also get increased in this year. I am just waiting and letting the things happen instead of guessing more here. 

This is good news for all of us. By investing in Bitcoin then we can achieve double profit. The total market cap is expected to exceed 30,000 this year. The market cap will rise further if the crypto market meets the demand rules. Everyone will check the market cap before trading.

I think the total marketcap will be the same because many cryptocurrency is going to lose their price in crypto market people did not use widely yet but some cryptocurrency increase their price at end average price will same. 

On 1/31/2020 at 8:53 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

Right now all coin market cap is 255 billions dollars and I think this year market cap will go around 400 billion dollars. Everyone wants to market cap go up because that will positiveness news.

I think the coin market cap is more than that because the last time bull run happened the coin market cap reached 700 billion dollars which possible to reach a trillion dollars at this year. 

Just my opinion. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think the market cap will go beyond people's predictions this year and the coin will definitely pump above $20k with the way things are going now. Currently coin is reading below $9k which shows that yes bull run is definitely approaching. 

• +1 1

Depending on the technical analysis, and according to the chart, I think it could exceed 400 billion This year has doubled, and we started seeing ten days ago the increase in liquidity in general, and therefore its impact on the whole market from the rise of the major currencies Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Big numbers and great achievements made by cryptocurrencies I think it is the beginning of bigger and bigger numbers and greater achievements because cryptocurrencies continue to surprise us with these big numbers and great achievements

This year has witnessed many fluctuations in the prices of cryptocurrencies as the corona virus at the beginning of the year negatively affected the prices of cryptocurrencies and after a period of stability for a period of months, we witness 10 days ago a good rise in prices where Bitcoin rose and its price now is about $ 11,500 and maybe in end of the year to $ 15,000

• +3 1

Accurate predictions tends to be most difficult part especially when dealing with crypto currencies, there is high tendency the volume may go as extremely high doubling the previous years, considering the the super promising events of bull run that is showing face that is triggering the rising of BTC and other valuable Crypto coins.

• +2 1

Many people enter crypto world every day and success with their own strategy, their story will become free promotion about cryptothis year would be very important for most crypto currencies especially for bitcoin because of its halving this year

I do not know the exact numbers, but I expect that if he returns to the levels of $ 15,000, the size of the market cap will be greater than the size he reached in 2017.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that we should not hope for very high amounts in the form of trillions! Of course, bitcoin has reached a high price of 12,000$ dollars, but this is not a reason to hope that the capitalization will soar to space! I think that the chart will stay in the region of 3.5 billion !

• Useful or interesting 2

Its ranging between 250 Billion dollars and 370$ and we are hoping it could go higher , but with most coins just going dead am not so sure that would happen its important we have something that helps us a lot in everything we are doing so very important and in the end everything is just going to work perfectly

• +1 1

The truth is, I think that the market capitulation will vary according to the global situation, because because of this many companies are looking for a way to have either digital or tangible assets.
You also have to take into account the acceptance of cryptocurrencies, since some banks do not accept them because it is not very malleable.

I think it is a bit difficult to calculate the market capitalization because as the year progresses every day there are more people who start to know cryptocurrencies and learn from them and the more people enter this world and invest the capital grows

أتوقع نهاية عام 2020 ، سنصل إلى تريليون دولار

We are all hoping that this halving we would have similar figures, but you never know, it can very well break 1 trillion dollar mark and with that crypto will establish itself that it is here to stay.good luck...

I don't have any idea about how high the market cap of cryptocurrencies will go. But I do know that in the near future the value of Bitcoins are going to increase to a very high level. So this in turn can increase the market cap of cryptocurrencies as well to a very high level. It is necessary that the users note of these in order to make profits in the future.

• +1 1

From my point of view, no one can expect this thing because it is the world of cryptocurrencies that needs a great analysis and study in order to know a little. But due to the large number of new coded signs every time I think that it will increase this year a lot, but I hope that it will rise because of the rise of Bitcoin and not because of the new currencies

• +1 1

I am did not know these statistic, and it look very useful to know. I am hope that with the next big bull run we are have the total cryptocurrency coin market cap will be more than ten trellion dollars and even maybe closer to twenty trillion. But it will be most for about the Bitcoin, and the rest altcoin will only stay as they are today and only wish for altcoin seasons to make money with their pump and dumping.

• +3 1