Any one saw Bitcoin creator Picture of Satoshi or not - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fatima123

Any one saw Bitcoin creator Picture of Satoshi or not

Actually, I am not interested in seeing a picture of Satoshi. There is no doubt that he is a great inventor, but there is no point in seeing his image that has always disappeared and may have died.

till now i have heard that many person are saying that he is the real satosi and till now i don't know who is the real satosi nakamoto.

I searched for a picture of him and found a lot of pictures in all the sites, but no one is sure that he really is this person
I will attach a photo to him

ap499078584510.0.jpg

4 hours ago, Fattkidd said:

This is the first time I seen Satoshi Nakamoto in a picture this really made my day just seeing the person who created the most famous cryptocurrency its an honor.

Satoshi Nakamoto is not the creator of Bitcoin.

But by chance of life it is called Satoshi Nakamoto. This is old news this man was harassed by the press and proved that he was not the founder of Bitcoin.

He is the only known man in the world who by chance has a legal name Satoshi Nakamoto

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

There is no picture of Satoshi Nakamoto anywhere in the crypto world, there is no one in crypto world that actually knows his/her identity, after bitcoin was successfully launch Satoshi left the crypto world without trace.

If you colloquy about Satoshi, it simply consultation about a big cheese who is odd and minion knows about him. Whether he is or not, public or organizations no one knows for sure.

I love too much when I read the comments there are good knowledge in alot of number he is not real satoshi and no one knows him or mabay some of people how work with him at first know but they don't want to talking yet.

Edited by Remember 5th of November

20 hours ago, fatima123 said:

Thanks for giving me pics of the creator of the market it is still many questions in my mind now a days human wants fame but this person has fame but out of the media. 

This is a picture of a regular Japanese man, nobody knows who Satoshi is, nobody even know is it an individual or a group of individuals. But yes, current picture is KINDA represents Satoshi. 

21 hours ago, fatima123 said:

Today I find on Google to saw pictures of the creator of the bitcoin and crypto currencies market but I not find any pictures of the satoshi why this person not gave any single picture what's wrong with him??? 

No, there is no real image of Satoshi Nakamoto and the images circulated are only either Photoshop or fake because it is easy to find the person's name through his image only.

No Satoshi never posted any picture on the internet, Satoshi stay was very short and he/she didn't wanted anybody in the cryptocurrency world to know his/her identity, just like the coin satoshi created, privacy and anonymity satoshi kept all through his/her time online.

1 hour ago, fatima123 said:

Today I find on Google to saw pictures of the creator of the bitcoin and crypto currencies market but I not find any pictures of the satoshi why this person not gave any single picture what's wrong with him??? 

satoshi nakamoto is a mysterious person, that in the last few years, some individual claim to be satoshi, this is same thing that nature of bitcoin it self, hidden transaction by its nature.

On 31.01.2020 at 07:36, fatima123 said:

there are only assumptions and options, he did the right thing, why would he have a clue to him if he created such a brainchild? it is logical that they could not calculate it at all - you just think about it if they find out who he is and what can happen to the market!

On 1/31/2020 at 5:26 AM, fatima123 said:

Thanks for giving me pics of the creator of the market it is still many questions in my mind now a days human wants fame but this person has fame but out of the media. 

N i have not saw these pictures. As I wanna say that some people are allingthem ghost. And i wanna say that this will will be a big profit for us if we buy bitcoin now.

By searching his full name on google,  you can still find some of his photos on internet. But these are real or not,  no one knows. 

09-19-09-X_hHwEfN0ickpIRLVO1CygrTtdvev0jlVP_qjjer7z-kBONObwnO_KWmQPNCVHw7vyoDKC4spXE1-DwniXGCotsmpq1Ac8jJzg02Nz9Qi8A-xxVIp8NBwse1CT2CxN0N=w512-h288.jpg

There is no one to point at when it comes to who Satoshi Nakamoto is, so talking about picture, is not giving a truth about Nakamoto, what we have are those who are claiming to be Satoshi which they are not.

Google have only some photos of satoshi nakamoto.

someone give photo on previous comment so i can't sent.

but they send original you can check these. 

1 minute ago, Sourab Datta said:

Somepersons don't like thir popularity in social media, I think this sathoshi also like that person.  I have seen in a news some one is introducing him as satosi nakamoto.

a person like Satoshi Nakamoto will be in the underground and this is a reasonable action, he can easily be on any social network under any name.

I haven't seen any picture of Satoshi Nakamato, and I am sure because of his legendary status, even his pictures will be worth millions. Craig wright claims to be Nakamato, but we all know, a genius like Nakamato will not show himself just claim the fame. The reasons why he hide, i don't know, maybe he likes a quiet life, but we have to respect that man's decisions.

On 1/31/2020 at 12:36 AM, fatima123 said:

There are plenty of possible reasons why Satoshi Nakamoto remains anonymous. There are also plenty of assumptions about his identity. One thing is certain, there is no photo of him.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

the mystery character of satoshi nakamoto was a decent move to guarantee the honesty of organization that including nakamoto, and based to the google search satoshi nakamoto was a japanese and the maker of bitcoin in the market there are hypotheses that they made a name and personality to be mystery to individuals the nakamoto name and friends of made bitcoin and I don't have the foggiest idea what are those reasons.