A report for report would be nice. - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

A report for report would be nice.

I think reactions must be made on fair terms, if we start action upon the sentence, "give reaction and get reaction" , we could not be fulfill the purpose of this forum, the forum wants true feedback for all posts and topics.

Actually you can reposr what is against the rules that's all, and there is already a topic wgere you can report copy paste work and members so what about new page ? I really can't understand the concept. 

Million Money, Join and  invest (0.03eth), make 2 Refferals who can do same and you can earn thousands of dollars Link:- https://lk.million.money/a/111506/

Yes, the report should be good for the report, because there are some new people who do not follow the rules, and if the reporter reports as soon as he reports this, he finds out about it and can publish very well.

Really, the feature of reporting on topics and comments is a good feature and we can take advantage of it to reduce unhelpful posts in the forum, but I do not think that we can see whoever reported the posts, and I think that is only for supervisors

I am here to help everyone 👨‍💻

If you liked my posts, you can encourage me by giving me a good reputation 💙💙

It is good to have this feature to know all the reports for all members and we hope to add more features to this wonderful forum, which provided us with daily benefit and I hope that this work will continue

I think that there is an established topic on the reports about the posts. I do not know if you mean that it already exists and if you mean something else, please explain.

Many publications have passed with me that deserve to be reported, as they were merely a row of unconnected and incomprehensible words, and I reported them because I believe that someone who writes useful publications is more worthy of appreciation than these publications.

To reporting to any goal is not high-quality intimates are burden to the people without purpose for the individuals who grasp to check in considering right and article on this.

In light of the fact that there are some new individuals who don't observe the standards and if the columnist reports once they report it, they will think about it and can post quite well.

It would be very good to add an option like this because we will be able to see if it happened to our reporting requests and did the supervisors deal with it or not

I have noticed that when you report a post in this forum you are given a place where you can input any additional details that you my want to share to the moderators about this post. This is essentially a report page that you can use to file the report against that person or their post, and therefore i think that the moderators have made a very good report post feature which allows all of us to also help the admin in removing spam from this forum.

This feature has already been added in order to report several topics that are not good or are not in the section assigned to them or about spam that invades the forum in a good way. Therefore, this addition is distinctive in order to cooperate that the forum is free from things that are not good

Here all the users of the forum could place their views about the post. Anyone, working in the forum, could place their views to the moderatetors. And according to me it is a good idea that moderators had made for commenting people about our posts.

The particular submit you might be commenting about before. It could be looked at simply by any person on your own report. Until you have got published a single. Next, you won't become within the report. This is one way it is possible to see a report. Just what I do believe.

You are conscious that new members make not hold the similar side by side and experiences of others who tolerate by now been on the originally day of the breach of this forum accordingly entertain expire gradually with them and me together with them for the reason that you move on a advanced fly.