A report for report would be nice. - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

A report for report would be nice.

I think those who break the forum rules should report. We have to follow the rules of the forum. Then you have to post. If we have the necessary words in our post, the post will be considered positive.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think being here in this forum we should help each other in growing here that means we should never report any of the topic to the moderator just because there are many people that who just have started working here

I think that responding and writing the report takes effort and time, so you should do the reporting, and it is not important to know what the result is, the important thing is that the supervisors do their work, clean the forum and view these reports.

the idea seems nice but if you look at it from another side it's not really good and would make many members here hate each other , if anyone post a report in a report page (in case it existed) the reported person won't be happy of this and will focus more than needed on the reporter's posts and see any small mistake and then report him , he may give him negative reputation as well , and that's won't be good for the forum because of course 70% of members at least will do that , let the report be checked by nods and they do their job , no need for reports to be written as posts in public except the copypaste ones and what is similar to that

• +4 1

It is good to report unwanted posts, and this contributes to cleaning the forum from various methods used by members to gain fast, and I work periodically to report.

We must all help the moderators in order to pursue useless posts and delete them. If we find posts with bad content, we must inform the moderators about that by sending a report about it, and in this way the forum will become more organized and the topics more useful

Yeah file for report might be quality becoz there are only few alternatives of reporting so there should be every other alternative so it is going to be excellent and it will make greater smooth for there members to document the threads and replies

On 11/29/2020 at 8:17 PM, Peter595 said:

I don't think you will report immediately because some of the newbies members don't understand how the site is but i think with and some helpful post, they to know and understand everything indeed

What are you talking about? I mean I cannot understand you because you sentence is incomplete and it I cannot fully understand what you're trying to say. Please try to use extensions like Grammarly to also improve your grammar.

I would say that it would be better if there is no report feature for report post because it would only create a possibility of endless cycle of revenge which I think is they would only create toxicity and would possibly damage the community of this forum as well. I think this is the right answer because if ever you report a content, it would be reviewed by the moderator whether it deserves the punishment or not so I think the report for report do not make any sense anymore especially if it would only make the user to report the user who reported their content trying to do the same.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

totally I say yes.
hope it will happen soon in this great forum  . it is like meta in bitcointalk.
it is the time to let to let the spamming stop .

• +2 1

Maybe with this idea you will only make the work of moderator even longer my dear. You are have to think of the worker and the staff of the forum that are have to do so much in their time and with give a feedback to a report it will only make them work more hours and do less of the important job.

• +2 1

If we report someone and if they also report us so it will be harmful for all of us. We shouldn’t report anyone for their mistake. Cause moderator always observe all of us. If we make any mistake so they will ban our account. So we don't need to report for this.

Usually when you give a report in any website you don't get a notification about what happened but if this is about a post, you can bookmark it and follow again after a few days to see what happened with it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

A report for report is not a good idea, if you report a post you don't need to see what happens to the report because its suppose to be a secret. It's not a good idea to know whether the person you reported has been punished. 

In my opinion it would be nice to hear it cryptotalk is going to add report feature as it would help the community to keep this platform clean from all spams and cheats. But be logical as there are new commers and before they reported must be advised. @Adminshould consider it seriously

If you ask me, what I expect first of all are two different changes. First the use of Talk tokens inside the forum, this is the most important we should discuss right now, and next the addition of a couple of languages more that would bring more people in the forum. It could create a short term spam problem but as usual the spam will be removed with the people that speak the languages added helping in this direction.

• +2 1

Really it would be nice for all of we are going to have a report feature as it will make many things easier. We can report spam posts that are use less and false. It will also help the moderators to quickly target the useless post and soon take an action

I haven't got any reply from any other platform I am using except from twitter, although their replies are automated. I think that you are doing well to report and the forum encourages this as it wants to clean up from spammers so this is the important part.

• +1 1

Yes, it will be a good idea and a distinctive addition to the forum ... that the new members do not know where to put their posts and I always enter a section for one of the topics not related to the section you entered
Really, this is annoying most of the time.

Yes, I agree with you .. But I sympathize with those who make mistakes because they are beginners and not because they are cheaters .. I hope that we will help the inexperienced beginners instead of doing something that harms them .. I am with the cheaters I am with you very much and I love to know what happened with reporting Which I submitted hereafter

Before reporting first consider if the person is a newbie if jr. Member as they may never be conversant with the forum's rule since they are new to the forum, but if they have passed the stage of Jr. Members it shows they know what they are doing and started posting rubbish

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

While I don't report at all, I consider doing that in the case of plagiarism. I dislike this very much as it means this person does not have anything to say on his own and only here to cheat what others said and paste what others written. 

Well, I think the report button is more than enough in such cases, implementing the system you're suggesting may be more time consuming, take more effort for the mods, and wouldn't make such a strong difference with regards the current system. Yet, it's great that members engage and come up with ideas looking to improve the forum.

On 9/30/2019 at 8:32 PM, xBDT Script said:

I have reported few topics not being in the right section. Knowing  that the forum is new, I am not reporting many spams but what I noticed is that a user does not have any feature to see how he is doing with reporting bad posts or any issue related to the topic.

Would it be nice to have a report page for "report post"?

- Yes

- No

Please quote your answer in the post and leave your contribution

I would love to hear community feedback. If much support then we can suggest it to the @Admin

Thank you.

I would agree i guess and especially there are alot of thing we can consider after this was implemented however i could see some drawbacks at this moment this is added  into the feature and first thing are the 'bad guy report' will probably make a abuse of this.

Edited by Orbis
i had to fix some no space sentence sorry.

You just need to download the software from website. Run it and use it! You can activate the software by buying activation from our website or our BTC Miner pro tool.