Create your own token or coin. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SIMON ABOURAS

Create your own token or coin.

Wouldn't it be beneficial for one to invest that sum of money and make better returns than create a coin with no economical value that could one day be referred to as a dead coin.

Yes you can create but it is sure that how you create and under the Etherium ,waves no doubt you create but how people join you and what is project if you have project than you create the coin and it is expensive as well.

• +1 1

If one need to create his or her own token it requires a lot of investment and it may cause loss even more gain. If u create one by lot of investment and it becomes popular then we can earn more money from it. But still creating token contains more risk and also skill. If one is ready to take the risks and have a lot to invest in then its a gud way to create a token of its own. 

I think that nowadays it is possible to create a cryptocurrency in a fast and simple way, but unfortunately that also brings a great number of scams, so it is fundamental to investigate and analyze well any project.
If I were to create a cryptocurrency, I would probably choose to do it on Waves because I think their network is cheap and very good. Although if the idea is very good, I would better consider creating my own Blockchain to generate more confidence and attract the big investors.

In my individual conclusion, making tokens or coin is for as it were those clients who have truly great sum of cash to spend on these. I actually would not take such endeavors and essentially lose $20,000 for making a modern coin or token which will or may not be fruitful. It is sweet to have unused coins and tokens within the stage but they ought to have great esteem in to be exchanged.

Very informative post, buddy. Indeed, we can create our own crypto coin that will use to all crypto users, but it just needs a lot of knowledge and hardwork to become successful in creating a new coin. Creating an own crypto currency coin, it needs you to find an investor that will help you to get started, but before creating it needs a unique and interesting purpose of creating it. You can state at the whitepaper the objective of your coin so that the crypto users will easily visualize what’s your vision.

• +2 1

On 1/31/2020 at 3:40 AM, SIMON ABOURAS said:

IT IS BETTER to program your own CRYPTOCURRENCY OR CREATE IT AS A Token. 
CREATE A CURRENCY UNDER PLATFORMS LIKE ETHereum, waves or nem has many advantages, it is economical, fast accessible and most features are already preconfigured so if you do not know how to program this is your best option, but on the other hand if you want innovate and create your own blockchain you must know program or program the services of a professional programmer, which will take you more time and money. this depend on the best decision you want to make when creating a currency that is innovative and utuseful for some community in this great sphereility for some community of this great sphere.

If we invest $ 20k in trading then we can make a lot of profit because the more you invest in trading the more profit you get.It becomes very difficult for ordinary people to invest $ 20k.

• +4 1

To my own looking is that possible to create an income that will be coming into my account my own way without any body checking the affairs and how I do my things one will just choice any Amoy of is choice and that is it where some will be self centered.

Thanks dear for motivation but first to create own currency a platform required where your trading safe but today world's it's not possible just for Internet everything can b hacked so just collect coins and take experience. 

I did not know about this I have never seen this to make own currency is this is possible to make this and how we can make and what are the benefits of is this seniors I want to know please guide me.

Creating your own project regarding a coin requires thousands of dollars and its not an easy task you should have a strong team network and you might be lucky to if you want to succeed because many projects takes long times like recently leo coin is going to launch after 5 years project in t h e market 

Creating new coin or token are very risky. It coast a huge amount. And if you created you need investing on the same. There are so many coins and token already in the market. Mostly people choose to invest secured and reputed currencies. The risk are very high in there. If you have a well planning in making and distribution, promotion you can take the risk.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:40 AM, SIMON ABOURAS said:

IT IS BETTER to program your own CRYPTOCURRENCY OR CREATE IT AS A Token. 
CREATE A CURRENCY UNDER PLATFORMS LIKE ETHereum, waves or nem has many advantages, it is economical, fast accessible and most features are already preconfigured so if you do not know how to program this is your best option, but on the other hand if you want innovate and create your own blockchain you must know program or program the services of a professional programmer, which will take you more time and money. this depend on the best decision you want to make when creating a currency that is innovative and utuseful for some community in this great sphereility for some community of this great sphere.

According to my opinion, creating your own token or coin is a madness. Because for the success of any crypto coin or token a huge amount of investment is required. If you can bring investors and huge investment you can create a new crypto coin.

Hi guys seriously I don't know how I will create tolk or coin because I am still new members of this site because am coming this site last week ago

Dear friend I think that it is not easy to create more tokens and coins because it takes more investment to launch her and if your token be famous then you earn a lot of money from it .Best of luck my friend.

• +3 1

I am agree with your thoughts but 20k $ are very costly and expensive for us.Programming of your own coin will take time and must required knowledge so it is time consuming process.I would suggests that buying bitcoins rather than creating.only a big investor and millionaire can do this.

• +4 1

You can, of course, create your own coin or token, but this requires quite good funds for creation, advertising, and support for the cryptocurrency.  without this it will be unrealistic to create it.

In the event that we are looking at making to be inventive and have your own token, the thought is awesome, yet by the by we should see how complex this can be and that it isn't something that is effectively accomplished that ought to likewise be known by all individuals.

Hello my friend, the issue needs serious work, for example if you get a good amount of cryptocurrencies from the forum here, you can invest it on the yobit platform in the investment box and you can also exchange currencies there, but you need some experience to choose the right time to buy .

I don’t think it’s worth doing if you don’t already have a well-developed project for this coin. It needs a platform that can be used to promote the product :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Hey guys,it is better to create a token than to programe your own coin,they can invest and will profits in future,this is so expensive to create own a cryptocurrency coin or token,you can create a token and be using it until you are ready and then develop it into a coins,thank you.

Yes you are right creation of our own coin is best I'm also agree with you but planting of our own coin will take time and alot of knowledge so it is bit difficult

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I don't have information about it is it possible that we can make a coin but how we can do this kindly tell me this is the best thing of this forum that it always gives us opportunities to learn about new things and our  knowledge is increase and it also gave a earning I am very thankful  to this forum.