Brave Browser: Secure, Fast & Private Web Browser with Adblocker - Page 2 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aguslehor54

Brave Browser: Secure, Fast & Private Web Browser with Adblocker

The Brave browser is not mainly the best anonymous and private browser in the internet. Most of the old browsers also have anonymous mode.

Am also using brave browser and it really profitable browser for me because is fast, secure and pays me every month for using it. Also i like brave because i can connect it with my binance account easily.

This currency is currently making very fancy highs and making good profits, unfortunately I did not invest in it because my money is stuck in other deals, but the opportunity is still available.

On 6/10/2020 at 2:23 AM, Ismoney said:

The Brave browser is not mainly the best anonymous and private browser in the internet. Most of the old browsers also have anonymous mode.

All modern browsers have a "private" mode, but the details differ.  Brave even has a TOR mode built-in, although I've never used it.

I recently started using Brave Browser but didn't have the right guide. I have benefited from your writing. And I hope that other members will also benefit from it. Thank you for sharing such a useful post with us. Good Day

Now a days Basic Attention token is very tough to earn. I used almost 2 months but didn't get 10 BAT in total. I am so disappointed. I don't know why they are not paying now . Is there anyone who knows about the actual fact the. please let me know. Recently i have deleted brave browser.

The Brave Browser: Secure, Fast & Private Web Browser with Adblocker is it possible to download this browser from play store i never use this browser i could have it

I have used brave browser before , and on my desktop it was fairly fast but with time it started lagging and they stopped paying the brave token , though am not sure if because i had about 5 other browsers on my desk top or something but with time am trying to integrate my brave browser account on all my phones

• +4 1

I share you the same I'm using it all the time for searching its private honesty and secure I still waiting to get paid the end of the month so I will see if they will pay me 

Yes it is true and brave browser is very good browser and proper working browser. But mostly i used google chrome and now i use it also. It is good browser.

I Have always had doubt about the brave browser Stuff, but perhaps with these I will give a try, and I just hope it's as you have stated here, 

Я использую браузер Brave для сбора монет ZEC  на сайте PipeFlare.io для увеличения награды в два раза

On 2/1/2020 at 12:21 AM, bitcoinb said:

Hello. Brave Browser is my favorite browser. Really better than Chrome, Firefox or Opera. I receive my BAT every month and it's a pleasure. For now, the reward program is not available on all countries. 

Brave is one of the best browser, for blocking ads automatically and for paying with the BAT Token. The content creators are grateful for the BAT payments, it makes me a good token and I recommend it to the fullest.
https://brave.com/mar742

Very good browser, just like google chrome, but the great thing is that it blocks those annoying ads and above all that you are earning the BAT coin totally free! very good indeed. !!

gracias por compartir este navegador con todos nosotros, ya estoy usando este navegador, pero intentaré recomendar a mi amigo 

Without a doubt, one of the best BRAVE browsers and it also pays you to use it and navigate, the truth is quite good, they should come implemented with a translator and adding an email for data synchronization would be fabulous

Thanks for sharing this wonderful browser.I didn't know that we can earn money by browsing.The toke we get from it is also a good price token.This browser is safe fast and secure for using.i recommend everyone to use this browser.happy earning

To tell you the truth Brave is the best browser I've ever come across. Not only it helps you to remain anonymous while surfing the Internet but blocking and spoofing fingerprints as well which is cool indeed especially in times of global surveillance. It's obvious that to counter Big Brother and achieve Liberty in Internet we need more such tools like Brave browser.