Brave Browser: Secure, Fast & Private Web Browser with Adblocker - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aguslehor54

Brave Browser: Secure, Fast & Private Web Browser with Adblocker

🔥 Brave Reward $7.5 USD (BAT Tokens) Per Referral 😎
🔥 BAT Tokens Price: $0.20 USD

Info: Get BAT tokens by viewing advertisements 🎁

1). Download Brave Browser --> https://brave.com/ali660
2). Singup Publisher Brave: https://brave.com/refer/
3). Make Brave the default browser on your Android/ IOS or PC
4). Use the Brave browser every day.
5). Add YouTube channel or website
6). Share reference links to social networks.
7). Pay every 8 with the [Uphold] wallet!
8). Join Group Brave: https://t.me/batproject
9). Earn also by referrals for each referral they give you $7.5 (BAT Tokens)

Note: More than $2.2 million (BAT) paid out to date!!
Creators can earn up to $7.50 USD in Basic Attention Tokens for qualified referrals* that download brave using their referral code.

Happy Earning 😎

Bahasa Indonesia

🔥 Храброе вознаграждение $7.5 USD (токены BAT) за реферала 😎
🔥 Токены BAT Цена: $0.25 USD

Информация: Получить токен BAT, увидев объявление 🎁

1). Загрузить браузер Brave -> https://brave.com/ali660
2). Зарегистрируйте смелого издателя: https://brave.com/refer/
3). Сделайте Brave браузером по умолчанию на Android / IOS или ПК
4). Используйте Храбрый браузер каждый день.
5). Добавить канал YouTube или веб-сайт
6). Поделись ссылочной ссылкой в социальных сетях.
7). WD каждый восьмой с Wallet!
8). Присоединяйтесь к BAT Group: https://t.me/batproject
9). Также создайте ссылку для каждой ссылки, которую они дают $7,5 (Token BAT)

Примечание: смелый уже более $2,2 млн (BAT) выплачено на сегодняшний день!
Издатели могут заработать до $7,50 долларов США в битах за качественные ссылки *, которые смело скачивают, используя свой ссылочный код.

Счастливого заработка 😎

Good project.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

Hello. Brave Browser is my favorite browser. Really better than Chrome, Firefox or Opera. I receive my BAT every month and it's a pleasure. For now, the reward program is not available on all countries. 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

It's really good browser I have yet use after chrome. It's block all the ad and save more time. They also give us opportunity to earn bat token via using it. Refer bonus is also available. but unfortunately they are reduced their refer commission to the user which are Asia specific country. it's very bad for us. Thank you for sharing this.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

The Brave Privacy Browser is your fast, free, and safe private web browser with ad blocker and pop-up blocker. Privately browse and search the internet without being tracked by advertisers, malware and pop-ups. Download the best AdBlock privacy web browser app for Android today! No external plugins or settings!

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I'm starting to use it but I don't know when and how it pays. I'm waiting for a month to see how I'm doing, I'm using it for all my searches.

• +5 1

The browser is useful for privacy and is also a fast browser for browsing and blocking and free, safe and annoying ads and pop-up ads. Browse quickly and privately and without being tracked by advertisers, download the best browser, and enjoy safety and speed 😉

• +5 1

Brave browser is a really good browser ... I'm running into it .. but I don't know about the rewards a bit confusing ... do they really provide rewards ??? If no one is a prize ...

• +5 1

I personally use this browser and I can say it really paying and you will receive your payment every 8th of the month the minimum payout is 5 Bat token,The invitation reward in brave browser is very profitable the more unique the country higher they pay.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Bro i have used brave browser but i didn't get any bat from it .so i had stopped using it but after seeing your thoughts i am going back to it and let's see it gives me this time or  i will do refer as i need to earn this time.

• +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thanks for sharing this browser with us. I already tried installing and using this browser, but it seems the ad reward program is not available in my country. I'm still using Firefox as my favourite browser. Which countries is the refferal program available in?

• +5 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I have not used this browser before, but after reading your post I started thinking about his experience now and I love the new and distinctive Alshaya experience

• +5 1

Brave browser is very good and fast browser, they real pay BAT token and many people have been profited from it. But am sad because brave browser rewards is limited in few countries, they pay only in some countries.

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I am living testimony to brave browser, it is fast, reliable and the most interesting part is you earn cryptocurrency for surfing and inviting friends to it. The browser is available across all platforms.

• +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I am surprised to see a referral link not deleted since 4 months... However Brave Browser is the best web browser, even without the reward campaign.

• +5 1

2 days to profit -Here-

On 1/30/2020 at 10:12 PM, aguslehor54 said:

🔥 Brave Reward $7.5 USD (BAT Tokens) Per Referral 😎
🔥 BAT Tokens Price: $0.20 USD

Info: Get BAT tokens by viewing advertisements 🎁

1). Download Brave Browser --> https://brave.com/ali660
2). Singup Publisher Brave: https://brave.com/refer/
3). Make Brave the default browser on your Android/ IOS or PC
4). Use the Brave browser every day.
5). Add YouTube channel or website
6). Share reference links to social networks.
7). Pay every 8 with the [Uphold] wallet!
8). Join Group Brave: https://t.me/batproject
9). Earn also by referrals for each referral they give you $7.5 (BAT Tokens)

Note: More than $2.2 million (BAT) paid out to date!!
Creators can earn up to $7.50 USD in Basic Attention Tokens for qualified referrals* that download brave using their referral code.

Happy Earning 😎

Bahasa Indonesia

🔥 Храброе вознаграждение $7.5 USD (токены BAT) за реферала 😎
🔥 Токены BAT Цена: $0.25 USD

Информация: Получить токен BAT, увидев объявление 🎁

1). Загрузить браузер Brave -> https://brave.com/ali660
2). Зарегистрируйте смелого издателя: https://brave.com/refer/
3). Сделайте Brave браузером по умолчанию на Android / IOS или ПК
4). Используйте Храбрый браузер каждый день.
5). Добавить канал YouTube или веб-сайт
6). Поделись ссылочной ссылкой в социальных сетях.
7). WD каждый восьмой с Wallet!
8). Присоединяйтесь к BAT Group: https://t.me/batproject
9). Также создайте ссылку для каждой ссылки, которую они дают $7,5 (Token BAT)

Примечание: смелый уже более $2,2 млн (BAT) выплачено на сегодняшний день!
Издатели могут заработать до $7,50 долларов США в битах за качественные ссылки *, которые смело скачивают, используя свой ссылочный код.

Счастливого заработка 😎

Good project.

This browser is so good. We may use this safely. I also like this browser because this browser remove ads and save time. And we may get through refer bonus.

• +5 1

Hi my friend i didn't use it yet but I will start to use it I heard A lot  about this browser so I will download it and start using it on my android thank you 

Brave browser is one of my favorite web browser . It provide privacy and safety to it's useer and it also blocked ads . We also earn money from this website by referral .

• +5 1

The brave browser is a good browser with security and speed, and at the same time it pays to use it, I always recommend it already used before so I cannot join with a link but I do want to give my good perspective of this browser.

• +5 1

Yes.I am using brave browser for the last couple of month.And really it is a really good browser.And we don't need to do any special task to earn BAT tokwn from it.We are earning from it just by using it.So it is not killing any extra time to earn.And really it's ads blocker feature is excellent.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Brave browser is the best browser for me,its not just the free bat we can get but also we can browse faster and without any disturbance or popping of ads especially when watching youtube videos.

• +5 1

On 5/17/2020 at 3:28 PM, Ms.o said:

Brave browser is the best browser for me,its not just the free bat

I agree with you, it's the best even without free BAT. I used it 6 months before starting to earn BAT. I have Firefox, Opera and Chrome on my PC but I only use Brave (80%) and Firefox (20%). 

Reminder: Founder of Brave Browser is the creator of JavaScript and co-founder of Mozilla Corporation (firefox).

• +5 1

2 days to profit -Here-

I have tried this browser and found that it is good in terms of searches, but I have not been able to make any profits from sharing referral links Is there a specific way to make profits from this browser or does it depend on personal effort to share referral links

• +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

thank you for sharing this browser with all of us but unfortunately I am using this browser already but I will try to refer my friend as much as I can because this is totally legit browser it blocks ads on website 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

@Soaib khan  You can earn free BAT without referring new users. you must activate the "reward program" in the browser settings. you can acces it by clicking on the red triangle at the right of address bar.

2 days to profit -Here-