Avoid coins with zero trading volume - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

Avoid coins with zero trading volume

This is true. Thanks for warning us. Also do not invest to coins who is in stable value and the sell order is closed. You will not get your money back and the investment plan will be close too. It is just like a low-key scam that is why do not trust easily in investment plan. Learn how to invest without take the risk

• +2 1

Dear friend this is like gabble on a coin which if its value going to high market level then its getting you profit otherwise you buy a dead coin and waist your money. Thanks 

You are right, money without a volume is risky. The higher the volume, the better. There are many low-volume coins in the market.

On 1/30/2020 at 7:57 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

Yes ,we should only invest on those coin which have some vale and high ratting. For this we should have information about crytocrrunccies and knowledge about trading and Exchanging. Be patient and hold your coin until you get benefit.

• +1 1

I have not started trading crypto currency if I will start it is bitcoin that has get my interest on and I will like to trade after bitcoin so may be Ethereum coin I read most about them in Google

Yes I totally agree with your opinion that we have not be focusing on the low trading volume coins. Because there is a high chance of becoming these coins dead earlier. So in place of these coins we have to focusing on the high trading volume coins. What's your opinion my friend.

5 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

I think there is not any achievement or interest that you will have on trading zero value coins unlike you loss your money which you invest if you look @Cleaner most of people mistakenly investing in zero value coin are people that don't have experience of investment an refuse to ask because most of them are thinking sometime all the cryptocurrencies are the same and buying them because of trading will make them earn good profit.

I will never buy coins of zero value because they are very risky.  To me they are like dead coins.  I am not a crypto expert so I can estimate the value of all coins.  But I personally never think of investing or trading with zero value coins.  So I stay away from buying these coins @Gomez12

Crypto Forum There are many newcomers who do not have the correct knowledge about crypto Currency Coins.  For which they do not receive their unexpected value.  As a result, they dropped out of the crytpto market very quickly.  So knowing about coins then you start trading.

11 hours ago, Artugul78 said:

Crypto Forum There are many newcomers who do not have the correct knowledge about crypto Currency Coins.  For which they do not receive their unexpected value.  As a result, they dropped out of the crytpto market very quickly.  So knowing about coins then you start trading.

@Artugul78 You are right, there are some currencies that are not traded at all, so we find that their market value is zero or very little, and over time these currencies will completely disappear from the market, it is better not to waste time collecting them.

• +2 1

I agree with you, a currency that does not have a trading volume is like a currency that has no value, so we have to be careful when buying a currency, first see the market capitalization to see if the currency is quite quoted

On 11/13/2020 at 3:45 PM, Onden said:

Coins with low trading volume can make you lose money, because they don't sell and have the potential to die. In my opinion, if you are not experienced it is better to choose coins that are well known, so that your trading is safer. Choose a coin like ETH or LTC because those are potential coins for the future.

That's true buddy, if you want to invest some money, make sure that the coin will you invest is very popular by many people and it has a great volume like the coins you mentioned above, i will add ripple from it because ripple is also having some potential in the market by hitting the $0.7.

Everyone who works here is willing to invest.  Because everyone wants to make good money by investing here, then I would say that those of you who have invested have a good idea about investment and work on investing with good experience, otherwise it may not be very easy for you to make money by investing.  You have the potential to lose money

That's so true coins with zero market price are coins that are scam or coins that have been out of stokes, and if we buy thus coins we will lose our moneys because we can't sell or exchange them and get some profit from them.

Low-volume coins aren't that terrible as a number are excellent, but don t rely upon these overly far as so that the coin will probably perish so on. More straightforward to exchange investing at the top-rated coinmarketcap coins.

Why do people say this? I am a newbie and I never understood this statement.

Is it because of the security reasons? Aren't our money safe if we purchase coins with zero trading value. Does the value of trading coins increase overtime if we don't use them till a particular period of time?

What is the difference between coins with zero trading value and coins with large number of coin values. 

Someone tell me!

• +3 1

You are right, but some coins with low volume are majorly for long timer investment. Only those with patience can investment their funds in those coins. Many low volume coins takes years to pump and these types can not be day traded. Personally i like investing in some low coins because that's where most of us make good profits whenever they pump.

• Useful or interesting 1

Exactly @Edwinvicky I think sometimes even with Patience some coin is not worth investing on. Imagine investing on a particular coin at 0.05 dollars and within a short period like in days it falls to 0.0002 and ever since it doesn't come up.. The DLRS coin @gedetim703

• +1 1

On 1/30/2020 at 7:57 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

Than you for this information. Your post is really helpful for me and for all beginners. You are right we should not invest in any currency which have zero volume. 

My friend have invested in DLRS. And mow he is waiting from 3 days for high rate to sell them. But rate of DLRS is not increasing. 

47 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

Exactly @Edwinvicky I think sometimes even with Patience some coin is not worth investing on. Imagine investing on a particular coin at 0.05 dollars and within a short period like in days it falls to 0.0002 and ever since it doesn't come up.. The DLRS coin @gedetim703

Yes you are right mate to me I believe that's business and that's the risk involvement in a business.  But also in a business we need to be very careful about what we want to invest in. Investing in cryptocurrency is very risky so I would suggest we all invest in the popular ones to avoid loss.

A very good point that you make in your post. Its sort of seems obvious but it really isnt. I have to admit, that I am guilty of investing in some coins with low trading volume, when I 1st started trading. I thought they were cheap & would be good to hold. When I realised my mistake, i put them up for sale. They took ages to sell & I lost money. But live & learn. I learned my lesson, the hard way.

When a mistake hits your account / wallet, you seem to learn faster & remember your mistakes.

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I also came across such projects with zero coins at the beginning of my journey, it is good that I understood that it was impossible to make money on them. It is very rare that such a coin will ever rise in its price.

On 1/30/2020 at 3:57 PM, bean said:

Researching and consultation is the number one thing to do if you want to invest on anything, as for the crypto currency with no value, we should keep asking fro recommendations before investing so that we won't lose after investment

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The information you provide is true, some people rush to buy coin with low trading volume with the hope that the coin volume will rise within a short period of time, but not knowing that the coin will go down in trade volume or even die off.