Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh?

This will actually depends on the government of bangladesh my friend and since cryptocurrency is growing day by day I don't think they will banned it because i believe it will help them generate some tax which will be in form of revenue and that can be use to help some projects in the country.

There are many countries that do not allow dealing in cryptocurrencies within their borders, but this will not affect the work in the forum. The only problem remains is that you withdraw what you get from the currencies and how to deal with them.

My friend, it is a bad thing if it is banned in your country.Of course my friend we don't understand in your country we don't know the situation of your country but it is absolutely true that if it is banned in your country then it is bad enough that the whole world Is accepting, so you should also accept it and move on. 

Friend if I think that if cryptocurrencies are prohibited in that country, secure yourself by something in the country or the one who handles it, what you should do is investigate why cryptocurrencies are not allowed in that country and so you will know why they are not allowed.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can speak encrypted, but you cannot
Dealing in cryptocurrencies
I hope that the ban on your country will be removed
Because everyone has the right to work with cryptocurrencies

The opportunity to be banned for a country does exist, but I don't know the list of prohibited countries, currently you post on cryptotalk meaning your country is still allowed to post and join cryptotalk. The prohibition of Bitcoin in several countries often occurs especially if the government in a country considers Bitcoin cannot be used as an investment asset. But there is always a way you can use Bitcoin as an investment, try using an international exchange so you can continue to trade on the crypto market.

• +5 1

Yes, it is possible that many governments in the near future will accept to work in coding, so who would advise you to be patient and thank you.

• +5 1

In many countries the currencies are banned but the people of these countries using vpn to work here .I think it's not good for them .They can take any action about them because they are working agianst the rules of country.

Welcome my friend ... The problem is that there are many countries that are banned from trading in cryptocurrencies and this is very unfortunate ... You can look for specific ways to try to trade through them, but you should be careful and know if they are legal or not.

Unfortunately, many countries have banned cryptocurrencies

Including Bangladesh

I hope that dealing in cryptocurrency will prevail in all countries

Because we became in the time of evolution

their people are working or posting here, so you should be prepare for this eventuality but I think only trading with Bitcoin and not sites about Bitcoin.

the countries that prohibit dealing in cryptocurrencies and that it is illegal among them my country and also I think coding in Bangladesh is illegal.

Many friends suffer from the same problem due to the ban on cryptocurrencies in most countries, but since working on the Internet you can work, but the value of the profits is less and the method of withdrawal may be difficult

hello dear hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum and dear its really sad that the bitcoin is banned in your country but dear from my point of view i think cryptotalk forum will not banned in your country because if your country and cryptotalk forum itself allow your citizen to use this forum then i do not think so it will be banned in the future

Dear in general, you can work in the field of cryptocurrencies safely and in the field of modern cryptography in this wonderful forum and effective participation in this forum and the sea. Knowledge of this forum in general and good any help, no, but dear your government is preparing a withdrawal from the Bitcoin currency The matter is very simple all you have to do is dear to do Entering to me from Al-Sabah is not central, transferring the house to it, and then converting it to currency, you can withdraw through it to your country and thus work safely in the field of cryptocurrencies, although your government prohibits this area, thank you very much.

Yes, my friend, not all countries have the ability to work on this platform due to the ban, but there are methods through the Internet, but you have to be careful in this area 

It all depends on your Government and it's policy. A lot of countries banned crypto because of some policies. Well I don't know if your countries too fall into those categories. 

Hello friends

I am from Bangladesh, Is here any chance to cryptotalk banned from Bangladesh? Because bitcoin are already banned in Bangladesh.

It is up to one or more countries to decide whether or not to outlaw cryptocurrency, since we both realize that bitcoin has a strong market valuation and a large amount of consumers who are skeptical that bitcoin can survive. Because of the large number of consumer demands, they must replace their fiat currency.

So far, a large number of countries still do not deal in cryptocurrencies, so it is difficult for this work to become official. This is the state’s fear of the decline of its internal currency while dealing with cryptocurrencies.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

I don't think its happen in Bangladesh users because you work in the site an freelancer your not mine any bitcoin, so I don't think they banned you but I am not sure because bitcoin prices is high any thing happens so not worry and work casually in this forum,but work free don't think any think.

No Cryptotalk will not banned in Bangladesh now or in future. I know that Bitcoin is banned in Bangladesh but governments has no idea about this forum and others websites. 

Sorry my dear mate, I don't have much information about the Cryptocurrencies situation in Bangladesh. Even I haven't read any article about Cryptocurrency in Bangladesh. This answer can be given to you by the citizens of Bangladesh who know the situation of Cryptocurrencies in Bangladesh. I hope you will get better answer of this question.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I don't believe so; crypto talk is an online communicative and perfect way for people to communicate with one another, but it isn't meant to be controlled; you get posts to answer to, but there are other ways to keep your correspondence legitimate besides just making posts and earning; you can transform your posts into currencies other than bitcoin, even cash.

I do not know about that, you need an economist who expects that for you because the prohibition of the use of cryptocurrencies in a country depends on its economic conditions and how it deals with the currency. If the rights are violated, it will be prohibited.