Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh?

On 1/30/2020 at 7:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

I am from Bangladesh, Is here any chance to cryptotalk banned from Bangladesh? Because bitcoin are already banned in Bangladesh.

Alot of countries facing this problem but you do your work carefully and do your work properly or i.think Bangladesh not banned crypto because its a developing country so dont worry dear 

• +3 1

I don't really think that would happen, but if at all it happens that way i.e than later ban crypto in your country, you can still find a way to participate in this forum.

But you have to be very careful when withdrawing, I advice you convert your money to USD,

I don't think so, crypto discuss is an on-line communicative and the perfect way human beings speak to one every other however it is now not supposed to be controlled, you get a submit to respond, however, there are other capacity on how your verbal exchange can be nevertheless valid other than simply making the put up and earning, you can flip your posts into currencies different than bitcoin, even cash. 

Dear friend i donot know about it. Because we will not decide it. It depends on the moderators. Some countries facing this problem. But don't worry about it and hope for the good. Think positive and work hard. Good Luck.

Dear dude according to my opinion I think that it is depend upon your country because most of the countries do not accept cryptocurrency because it is the highest currency but Bangladesh is a developing country and I think that it never ban it.

• +4 1

Dear are many countries in the world where crypto currency and cryptotalk is banned. We cannot say anything about their policies. But i hope cryptotalk don't get banned in your country. 

• +4 1

Cryptocurrencies are banned in many countries but it could be legalized and I don't know exactly of your are asking about cryptocurrencies or this forum specifically because this forum is open to many countries and members from different nations are working here. So I don't think so that this forum will banned.

If I still understood what you are talking about. Anyway, if you like spending time here, who forbids you? If you want to use cryptocurrency when buying something, you can transfer it to fiat money, and then pay with it :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Hi dear I think it should never ban anywhere as we know that it's a digital courancy and a good opportunity to gain a high profit and we can do something new we learn a lot of knowledge so it's a bad thing if it's banned anywhere

of course there is a possibility if it falls in the list of the countries that are banned from payments then there is a high possibility that the account may get banned & even worse it may not even open. for them.

The yobit stage has numerous aspects that make it a correct stage and appreciates an enormous amount of clients, it has an InvestBox financing reserve on account of which we can make ventures our monetary forms and make a precise pay aside from getting drained.

Well, i didn't know if this is possible because as of know, cryptocurrency is adopted by many countries like singapore, vietnam, uk etc. Which is good for them, i hope that this will be totally adopted by all countries so that we cab easily to used it in any aspects of payments.

it is my understanding that bitcoin is illegal in Bangladesh and mining or earning and using bitcoin is considered to be an illegal activity that could result in the person facing jail time. However, i believe that if bitcoin and other cryptos are introduced into the global financial infrastructure into the future, the mainstream of it, countries that have this ban may reconsider.

I think Bangladesh are also banned by crypto talk forum like Pakistan. This is happening due to low quality post residence of these countries. May be in future crypto talk forum repen payments for few countries again if these countries people not misuse of forum. 

Of course Bangladesh is forbidden to use cryptocurrency. I think the people of Bangladesh have no chance to use cryptocurrency, if they ever know that the people of Bangladesh use cryptocurrency then your account can be banned. This platform can be used in all countries except the people of Bangladesh.

Dear friend according to my idea it is no chance that crypto will be banned from Bangladesh because now crypto is becoming more popular in all over the world and more people showing their interest in it and invest their money in it.

On 1/30/2020 at 7:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

I am from Bangladesh, Is here any chance to cryptotalk banned from Bangladesh? Because bitcoin are already banned in Bangladesh.

This isn't mining of bitcoin it is only its a sort of independent work on Crypto related themes. So don't stress it may not be prohibited in Bangladesh. While pulling out you need to trade btc to usd and pull out.

hi dear. i hope you are well. if u don't know i will tell you Cryptotalk could be ban in Bangladesh that is when they all don’t follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum and also the government are not in support of it then it can be ban. i hope you understand me. Thanks

Hi dear members I have seen that in many countries of the world crypto talk is  banned but I think the people of these countries are deprived of  the benefits of crypto talk but I don't have information about work of crypto talk in Bangladesh it's I think depends on the owners of the forum.

• +1 1

It can be happen when the people of those countries are not suitable for this forum. So time we make mistake which is not bear on this forum. So it would good to you not make mistake and make good reputation about your country then it would be legal. And some time countries have no capacity to deals with cryptocurrency.  But it would be ban if you make mistake on this forum with the ratio of mistake people a country can be ban.

Either country has its own policy.If there is a bond in Bangladesh, then there is a lot of damage to this country.But not every country has that.Because the country which will soon acquire this currency will remain in profit.

Bangladesh was one among the few countries which thinks that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are illegal.

According to the foreign exchange regulation act 1947 , the country has declared that digital money like Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is are illegal for the country.

So if in any chance is this forum is exposed there is a chance to get banned.

So be prepared.

• +1 1

Dear fellow your post is very well and according to my opinion I think that cryptotalk never ban from Bangladesh because now cryptocurrency is becoming more popular in all over the world and more peoples invest their money in it and a lot of people from Bangladesh are making crypto income which is enriching Bangladesh economy.

On 1/30/2020 at 8:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

It will depend on the admin and moderator.  Because if the members of Bangladesh do not work according to the rules of the forum.  If they do not understand the rules of cryptotalk work may be banned.

Yes i totally agree with you crypto is not allow in many country it is very sad for those country because crypto is the right source for learning and earning its a good job for many people but in some county it is illegal and there governament dosnt allow it