Exchange on which you can sell any garbage - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
opanats

Exchange on which you can sell any garbage

Exchange on which you can sell any garbage and there is a distribution of coins. We look. We try. We share opinions. We are writing reviews.

registration on the website

The exchange is convenient for users from Portugal, Spain and India.

Edited by opanats
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

4 minutes ago, JohnyRanger said:

My opinion not Recommended, because website using free domain, wix.com and the display is not good enough

is it trolling? website using free domain?

1 minute ago, CryptoBry said:

An exchange where you can easily garbage is most likely just also another garbage, don't you think. In my opinion, we have to be careful with an exchange like that however if you have some garbage to sell and you can sell those coins/tokens effectively and safely in that exchange then so be it. I am just hoping that the exchange invest some money in its name and domain. 

you can just go in and see for yourself

1 minute ago, MikelTolun said:

I do not believe in this. I mean. Do you really think that the government of at least one country wants to destroy its economy? Bitcoin is created just for this. Deliver us from intermediary. And the state is exactly the same intermediary.
When I hear about the legalization of BTC. I hear about total control BTC.

do not worry))) we’ll come up with a new method and algorithm

On BTT rumors about yobit don't stop) But it still working for a long time and think will continue working for a long time)

On 10/8/2019 at 5:44 AM, opanats said:

Exchange on which you can sell any garbage and there is a distribution of coins. We look. We try. We share opinions. We are writing reviews.

What's does its means that's the exchange can sell any garbage? I've tried to visit these site but it says its currently under maintains so can you explain me that's how you can sell any garbage?

You talk about tradesatoshi exchange i have trade on it a lot of time but not only for garbage coins but for a lot of famous coins like doge and others

Nut now the exchange make some changing rules

From the topic, there is no exchange where you can actually sell all the tokens or coins. If we should take ForkDelta for instance, you can only trade ERC20 tokens on it, which are tokens built on the Ethereum network, but any other coin that is from other blockchains, cannot be traded there.

1 hour ago, Sunil4sha said:

IN MY VIEW FORDELTA & ETHERFLYER ARE SUCH EXCHANGE WHERE ALMOST 80% COINS ARE GARBADGE

I think not almost 80% because some of the successful crypto project starts from forkdelta because you can easily trade the coins without paying listing fee.

Quite a small selection of countries in which you can exchange, it seems to me that it will not be in demand at all, because there are other ways

As long as the exchange has that coin in their list, we can sell that coin in a fast way. But I don't think that we can find easily for that coin because if the coin doesn't have a big volume then the coin will only get the list in the unpopular exchange and that can make us feel difficult to sell at the higher price. The price itself will not move fast in that exchange, so we need to wait for a long time to see the price will start to increase. To find that exchange, we can search on coinmarketcap and write the name of the coin so we can see where that coin is listed.

what is the platform that will accept garbage crypto. After I see it is better to throw away garbage coins in the wallet because I do not want to bother doing something just for a small value or even a minus. 

When you are selling garbage, then do you get nice goods on the exchange? The garbage home is also Garbage, so Selling garbage you will get garbage money only. I suggest try to sell anything on other good exchange.

When all the coin platforms have real value in real life, I think all the coins on the blockchan technology platform will come to the throne and have true value.

I do more really care on trend coins or high value coins, because trend coins are easy to buy and sell. and shitty coins or low volume coins are hard to trade, so it will really piss you off if you dont have patient.

I tend to think of doge as garbage but also useful for low fees. On yobit I will just sell any garbage because many of the coins are not even worth a satoshi and it is not worth holding them. Other coins you can look at their github pages and see no development so it's silly to hold them when they are essentially dead coins. The only thing with selling garbage is one day you may regret it if the coin gets re-picked up and popular. I use JAXX wallet to store old coins that are rare and this is worth it since it's a multicurrency wallet.

In fact, it was called a trash coin and it had no idea what it was in the market, and furthermore it was not worth a few cents when trading and withdrawing so I thought to boycott the community so it was strong.

On 10/8/2019 at 5:44 AM, opanats said:

this looks very good but why do you guys have it set to only 3 countries only? it would be good to provide this for more countries and have a wider base and outreach in several countries.

On 08.10.2019 at 06:44, opanats said:

It depends what cryptocurrencies you have. I have a lot of coins met the unknown and sell them on this exchange. https://fedlio.com (Former Byteblock) True withdrawal can be delayed up to 10 days.

There are so many exchanges in the crypto market where we can sell the coins at any type but all the exchanges have not the same coins and in some exchanges if we buy the coin at 1 satoshi of BTC and the selling value is also on 1 BTC satoshi then that coin will not be sell because that coins almost dead but we can check that and sell the coin on other exchanges if the price is high on the other exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I only knew forkdelta, they list many coin that can't exist in big exchanges. The volume not too well but if we patient, sell " garbage " coin can be done. The exchanges use ethereum as the platform and fees really high. Never sell only one in small amount because sell all can reduce fees.

• +2 1

On 12/8/2019 at 12:57 PM, Matchblower said:

The word garbage should means something unwanted and not useful to some people. That means you buy deadcoins. So how did you benefits from buying it.

The question is who can buy those Coin and for what LOL I think it's a bar idea and the project can't succeed because it's really without any reason, deadcoins is dead no one want it

• +2 1

38 minutes ago, Chandan kumar said:

I too do not accept this. I as it were center on crypto currencies, so I am not as well inquisitive about trades like this and see no potential in garbage trades.

Yes I don't know why people search for that who want really to trade those coins on any exchange and who really trust this, even we have some problems with real coins so what for garbage of them