Exchange on which you can sell any garbage - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
opanats

Exchange on which you can sell any garbage

Do you guys mean garbage coins as just the coins that are just created for no reason and at low value with no one using it? But why would anyone want to buy it from a person then?

• +3 1

On 12/5/2019 at 5:29 PM, Yawar said:

I think you can sell any shitcoins on OTC. But  If you are in europe the best choice would be bitpanda. Although they don't pay much.

Yes you are absolutely right you can sell any shitcoins on OTC but if you are in europe best choice would be bitpanda. Although the dont pay much.

The trade administration will be disseminated to different nations I would like to see that. I had such a significant number of trash coin to arrange

I didn't comprehend your point yet I might want to disclose to you that the trade is worth very much, all things considered. There are numerous individuals who utilize the Trade site as an occupation. The every day estimation of the trade is expanding because of human utilization.

Well I never use tradesatoshi before, but for sure it is like forkdelta where you can sell your garbage token.. lol. Most of the garbage tokens are no value anymore..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/19/2019 at 11:53 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

It depends what cryptocurrencies you have. I have a lot of coins met the unknown and sell them on this exchange. https://fedlio.com (Former Byteblock) True withdrawal can be delayed up to 10 days.

if delays take up to 10 days then it wont be a good place to put your money, i see a lot of people take high risks in crypto but i would definitely not take the risk of being on such a shitty exchange.

I only focus on good and quality exchanges, new or less popular ones, I often don't pay attention and I don't use them either. And it depends on your needs. I know Latoken exchanges have a lot of junk coins

Actually I am trying to trade my coin. Then I am sell my all coin. Actually if you work in this forum then you can get bitcoin satoshi. Then you can sell them and earn more money

Actually if you're looking for an exchanges that has a lot of dead or shit coin/token, you shoud pay a visit on p2pb2b. that one has a lot of shit altcoin in there.

1 hour ago, Gunhoo said:

Actually if you're looking for an exchanges that has a lot of dead or shit coin/token, you shoud pay a visit on p2pb2b. that one has a lot of shit altcoin in there.

If you want to do very small trades and have some garbage then I will suggest if you able then go to another russian exchange crex24.com I am using this for long time and sell many shit coins even you can take some good amount of dead coins through free coins section as this is still available and working on hourly basis.

To which exchange you talking about because you not any name of exchange many new exchanges listed new projects some times these new projects created by scammers. 

On 12/5/2019 at 11:21 AM, kusvuw10 said:

I also don't believe this. I only focus on cryptocurrencies so I am not too interested in exchanges like this and see no potential in junk exchanges.

If you believe in cryptocurrency more than exchanges like that, then at least you can improve its quality and then you can focus on cryptocurrency because you are very interested in cryptocurrency not other types of junk exchanges. And good luck and success in the cryptocurrency forum.

I think if the garbage is listed on an exchange then you can sell them there. If any exchanger implements this feature it will be grateful for the investor as well as the non investor.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:44 AM, opanats said:

Exchange on which you can sell any garbage and there is a distribution of coins. We look. We try. We share opinions. We are writing reviews.

registration on the website

The exchange is convenient for users from Portugal, Spain and India.

Tradesatohsi is a known scam exchange, They are already on selective scamming and they have a non-existent support and when you encouter a problem on your account most probably it will stay unsolve for the months to come.

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Romio00 said:

I hardly ever attention to detail about down profit coins. I honest focus on the ability and high ranking significance cryptocurrencies today. I will single indicate to trade with them.

definitely from the auction there are coins that need to be sold cheaply. You can do this many times and buy another coin. and calmly transfer to where other assets are stored

We have many exchangers on the Cryptocurrency community which you can make your transactions and they include Binance, tobit.net, kucoin and many more it them

On 17.02.2020 at 05:47, Asadul isalm said:

What is tthe platform that will accept garbage crypto.The garbage home is also Garbage, so Selling garbage you will get garbage money only. 

What is tthe platform that will accept garbage crypto.The garbage home is also Garbage, so Selling garbage you will get garbage money only. 

What's does its implies it truly is the change can provide any trash? I've attempted to visit these vicinity however it says its as of now under keeps up so can you clarify me it is how you will be capable offer any garbage?

On 1/23/2020 at 12:57 PM, nazik123 said:

There are many exchanges where you can sell and buy anything for your personal and domestic use it is very important to note that you have to do some research before doing this.

We have the likes of Binance exchange site, kucoin, Coinbase and the mighty yobit.net exchange site which I believe to be the best for me

I'm only focusing on potential and high-value cryptocurrencies today.  I would simply choose to deal with them.  I focus solely on cryptocurrencies so I am not too concerned about this national exchange and do not see the possibility of spam exchanges.  Can you explain to me how you can sell a trash can?

3 hours ago, abass said:

The altercation sacrament will be dispersed to other countries i likelihood to observe that. I had subsequently a lot of junk coin to dispose

I have trade on Yobit for a long time and I have a lot of garbage coins there without any value and I don't know what to do with it, we hoppe can Yobit do something about this

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.