What Are The Best Faucet Apps For 2020 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Are The Best Faucet Apps For 2020

Cryptocurrency faucets are very popular between people and it is not required any skill to collect free coins every minute or hourly by just one click. Famous faucets are like moon bitcoin, moon dash coin, moon bitcoin, free bitcoin, and free dogecoin are few of them. Can you guest paying crypto apps like this that we can download from the play store and apple store.

All of those faucets are belongs to coinpot wallet, you will have a good Satoshis from them if you were an American citizen or English citizen, I used this for a long time, and I always used an undetectable vpn, but faucets apps are wasting for time in my opinion 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

not a app perse but accessable from your phone browser. simple task and direct payment to your wallet of choice. More then 20 coins to withdraw from, tested, worked and fast pay outs.

spacer.png

Also a auto faucet that works pretty well, multiple coins claimed at once and direct payout to coinbase, faucetpay or expresspay

2011248984_Schermopname(67).thumb.png.015f93caad86f4145a0466d61084c6f0.png

1681509896_Schermopname(68).thumb.png.7496944d2a5fa5fe22bed39884869cc0.png

spacer.png

• +1 1

11 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Cryptocurrency faucets are very popular between people and it is not required any skill to collect free coins every minute or hourly by just one click. Famous faucets are like moon bitcoin, moon dash coin, moon bitcoin, free bitcoin, and free dogecoin are few of them. Can you guest paying crypto apps like this that we can download from the play store and apple store.

Good morning mates,Faucets are just a waste of time,they will give you a very slight amount only for a long time.its not a good choice to do it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

sometimes surveys can be profitable, have a look at Surveytime.io short surveys and pays out 1 dollar after finishing a survey. payout to Paypal, Amazone or any Bitcoin address.

Timebucks i do a survey per dau it takes me max 10 minutes and every wednesday they pay out to my coinbase account. Mostly around 15 to 20 bucks. 

Join Timebucks Here

• -1 1

12 hours ago, rjroshan said:

I wasted one month of my last year to gain 4 cent it was really bad thing and sheap payment. bro you should forget this stuff they get money by our own time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I know that here we talk about mobile apps but I think faucets is really bad earning way. Best earning way is to create Crypto blog and earn from AdSense. This money us to earn more.

• +2 2

Currently the faucets projects is like they are going to die, they were too famous in 2018 years below, but for now I don't see any faucet that's I can be recommended to people

• +2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Don't waste your time on faucets they are completely waste of time, so do some AirDrop stuff and free Earnings like this forum, faucets pays very very less

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 1/30/2020 at 9:16 PM, rjroshan said:

I suggest don't compromised your mobile security with these faucet apps. There are some hacking incident since some of those apps has a malware or keylogger that steal your username and password.

• +2 1

spacer.png

I will check thay soon if  i can get some information about the topic. Thanks for sharing.

• -2 1

way back my 2016 life those app I use to earn bitcoin. that time those app are paying decent amount but now they pay very little. 

All taps are a waste of time and pay very small amounts, but a few days ago I discovered a tap that paid a minimum of 500 Satoshi every hour and I try to try it out and I don't know if it pays or a fraudster if you want my friend to try it The name of the tap coinopen

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٢٠٣-٠٩٢٧٥٧_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Nezar
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Esfaucet,
A tap that supports various cryptocurrencies such as EScoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar, Digibyte, Dogecoin, BAT, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Ox and Tron. You can claim every 5 minutes, convert the cryptocurrency to a specific cryptocurrency, available at Playstore and a low withdrawal fee.

• +2 1

On 2/3/2020 at 4:33 PM, Dima1111111 said:

I use this for a long time, and I always use a VPN is not detected, but the tap application wasting time in my opinion and others

. BTCClicks – One of the longest-established Bitcoin faucets. FreeBitcoin – Get involved in weekly Bitcoin lotteries. Moon Bitcoin – Earn free Bitcoin every five minutes..this is best app for 2020

Yes btcclick is the best one i have use it for a long time without any problems and still work right now evert one should try this one . And aldo adbtc too it's a good one too

Actually there are many facute apps. But I think most of the facute apps is fake. For this reason we must be need to find real facute apps before working.

I've never been so enthusiastic about calls that they go crazy every time.  They are rarely a single amount of funding that is not of value in time.

Yes brother you are right faucet is popular way to earn bitcoin,Eth,Ltc, any other coin.But its pay very small amount. But faucet pay people.  

Well, if you think about using Bitcoin faucets only maybe it could be a waste of time but there are many other cryptos around and related faucets so I would not be that pessimistic.
If for example you use a faucet for XLM  that's probably a good choice since it seems to be one of the assets that in the future might be very valuable.

I dont like application but crypto faucets are very handy with it comes to earning few crypto I have a faucet where I claim 200 Satoshi per Hour and that site is very handy when it comes to earning.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I know the tap app and with it I always don't feel safe. I think it is time-consuming and not profitable for users, so I don't like it. but I've used dogecoin for free and I find it alright.