Why I can't send my yobit cryptotalk balance to yobit wallet? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ankit Nepal

Why I can't send my yobit cryptotalk balance to yobit wallet?

I contemplate in attendance is a number of practical glitch and plus equal fixation event with me as anyhow as a result now be uncomplaining and seek after a little hours and it may certainly perform . If it at rest doesn't creation at that time almost certainly we be supposed to dealings the admin and urge bring up to date from them.

This is a problem on yobit that always gets fixed in a few days so don't worry about it all you should be concerned with is completing your 30 post daily.

Edited by Bruno52

This is the third day that I'm also experiencing similar issue. My previous experience with the same problem was a few weeks ago but it was solved after two days. I think this issue happens once in a while. What we earn will be remained in earned box until we can send all of them to our balance again. Now the payment is on hold but we can continue our posts.

But I by no means tried it but but perhaps in the impending therefore I am collecting realization from it hence we will be capable to opt it. appreciation for the in a row you provided. 

it has been fixed several hours ago. now you can recieve payments. so yobit campaign will continue thanks yobit and cryptotalk for this campaign

On 2/24/2020 at 8:50 PM, Eakin Ismail said:

I have the same problem since after noon time. I think I am the only

one experience this one. What might be happening? I can't get my payments forwarded to my wallet. I hope this gets fix soon.

the problem is already solved and anyone can transfer his btc from bot to yobit wallet and then he can can trade with this btc. 

The problem has been fixed and you can transfer your balance to the yobit platform, but some countries have been banned because most of the members there are not posting useful things

THINK POSITIVE

My friend this issue was facing me also but today this problem is solved I have sent all my sathosi to my bitcoin account so you should check your account now maybe it will be solved. 

Right now admins give some punishment in some countries where they cant sent the balance or they are not able to withdraw their earnings because most of the members of the country that admins said in the announcement is posting useless content and spamming.

I think the day you posted the article on this particular day.  That was the problem everyone faced that day.  Only the campaign is undergoing some development

On 30.01.2020 at 21:08, Ankit Nepal said:

So whenever i try to click the button 'send to my btc balance' the page doesn't get load and the balance doesn't shift or change. Is this happening to me or with someone else? Can you please make me out of this problem. 

Thanks in advance.

Hello! don’t worry about this - this is normal, this is the balance on the exchange for payments over and you have to wait a few hours and everything will be fixed - your reward will be on your balance.

It might be that the wallet is out of bitcoin, the wallet will have to replenish to be a le to send to bitcoin balance.

The yobit is refilling/replenishing the coin so that we can't sent our btc balance in our yobit wallet, well don't panic because you can still sent it if they finish replenishing it. 

On 2/22/2020 at 12:24 AM, Zaknov said:

Honestly,i'm a new to this forum and i don't know much about it,but i agree with the other people,it's maybe a bug or site owner is adding something new,hope ther's noting bad

When you can get paid for your post you will have this problems many time on your yobit exchange payment page and there is some time you need to wait more than 48 hours to  solve the problems

Well, its because in the days that the button sends to BTC wallet is not working its because yobit and forum implement a new rule or they did an update and we know about it after the problem is fixed.

• +1 1

On 2/26/2020 at 5:07 PM, Naemnik said:

I think we all had the same problem with youtom but now everything is in order and the problem is solved! you can try it now, guys!

It is all affecting us all and that shouldn't be a mistake actually but to keep the forum in a good shape it will be checked.

Maybe the moderators in yobit are updating incredible in their system. I haven't encountered that difficult yet. perhaps they're fitting something. You bottle take a crack at again another time.

I heard about that its Happend for some days...may be it is happening with all members not just witj you...and i think That now it is solved...so you should delete this

not only you many other users are there who is facing this issue this is images issue and according to the new update everyone now know why they are unable to install their payments because of low content of the post and comments of some countries they are totally banned from this campaign show people from that countries are unable to control their payments and there is no option for them withdrawal we should take a lesson from this update if we are also not giving good content then definitely next target will be us so be careful and before uploading any content think about it and explain it in a good manner.

On 1/30/2020 at 8:48 PM, sumit71428 said:

I see people panicking over this which is really due to the lack of information so please don't worry regarding it as it will be shorted out soon.

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you. If we are also not giving good contact then definitely next target will be us so be careful and before uploading any content think about is and explain it in good manner..

On 1/30/2020 at 7:37 PM, Kakabba said:

It is true that this happened to me a little while ago, the system may be updated, or there is a problem with the server or something like that, or their wallet is empty and you need to refill maybe some time and the problem is solved

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you . If it still doesn't work then probably we should contact the admin and get updated form them . If it's not working yet we'll will probably get the admin contact and update from them....

hi friend i am new here on crypto talk because we get information on the crpyo talk technique this process in very high and the crypyo talk about good 

Can you tell me how old is your account. I just want to know. May be later on this scenario will happen with us. i hope this problem fex soon if any one  know the reason we need some help herep.

Sometimes yobit balance runs out of the Bitcoin so we face the problem of sending the bitcoins into yobit it will be managed in 2 working days after it we can normally transfer our BTC balance.

On 1/30/2020 at 3:08 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

So whenever i try to click the button 'send to my btc balance' the page doesn't get load and the balance doesn't shift or change. Is this happening to me or with someone else? Can you please make me out of this problem. 

Thanks in advance.

Hello my dear friend. How are you? I think the reason for this problem is a technical error in the system and the company is definitely working to solve it.