Why I can't send my yobit cryptotalk balance to yobit wallet? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ankit Nepal

Why I can't send my yobit cryptotalk balance to yobit wallet?

Yes this had happened, because the moderators were making some corrections and filling this forum so they just stop transformation just for some time, after that they have done it good as it was before.

49 minutes ago, jyoti12321 said:

Well we all had same problem at that time. This is because the team members filling this platform so that the payment should be continuing. I asked mode rator , and got very good reply . Told me to wait maximum one day , after that my problem resolve and I am very happy now.

So now I have no any idea about this problem because now a days I am busy in other work that is why I am not giving more time to this forum but no need to worry about it because the community will refill the wallet very soon .

In fact yobit already supports these bugs. This is a small bug in the yobit Exchanger.

It happens to me too. What is the reason behind this, and what will we be paid? How long will this problem last?

We did not receive any response to the question

It is very sad. I hope that this problem will be resolved soon. All members are working hard to withdraw some profits from the forum, such as what we benefit from the large amount of information.

Bro there is two problem happen occurs first is cryptotalk moderator updating their sites bugs either second us higher traffic due to you getting problem so try in mid night if you getting knowledge by my comments so like it.

Sometimes, transfering funds of btc is not available, sometimes "send to my btc address" is not available, this is from yobit maintainance i think but this will be ok soon.

I also face the same problem in my yobit account. After two days i send my crypto talk balance to my account balance. I think this a bug of site.

Iam also dont have any problems like that the website is very helpful and working very good kindly check your account good

Hey, mate I saw lot of post like this, I think they are facing a problem at yobit exchange they are not able to send balance to their wallet, I think it's server problem and everything will be fix soon. So be patient and it will be ok.

Yeah same problem happen to me yesterday.The button is niot working.This may bi the server problem or may some modifications is done by the moderator.So  this is the main problem your crypto currency is not  send  to yobit.

Some times its happens bro don't worry about this issue one day after this problem solves. when in futures same problem generats don't think serious, because yobit exchange not refills their amount in this campaign then this type problem comes, are any technical problem also create this problem, but we need some patients because its solve very soon, and don't blame this campaign is fake like this.

So at whatever point I attempt to tap the catch 'send to my btc balance' the page doesn't get load and the equalization doesn't move or change. Is this transpiring or with another person? Would you be able to please make me out of this issue.

we all have same difficulty at that point in time. This is for the reason that the team member filling this platform so that the imbursement should be long-lasting. I asked mode raptor, and got very good reply. Told me to wait maximum one day, after that my difficulty resolve and I am very contented now. 

As I would see it can be portrayed as 'arrange ' concern and/or they as of now have absolutely no fill all through their bank balance, if you don't mind let search for these items tomorrow it may be the case that they are willing to framework I simply even experience it once more.

2 hours ago, emilio122 said:

Refresh yobit exchange campaign page. Sometimes yobit exchange not work or loading. I hope in future this exchange solve this problem

Its not that . I guess this is an error or that  yobit don't have balance . Because lots of people are having same problem and its cannot be solved by reloading the page .

On 1/30/2020 at 7:08 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

So whenever i try to click the button 'send to my btc balance' the page doesn't get load and the balance doesn't shift or change. Is this happening to me or with someone else? Can you please make me out of this problem. 

Thanks in advance.

I also face it bro...but I'm really sorry dear i have no knowledge about this topic, but I'm really interest to know about it..hopefully some one help me..

En este momento me paso, me asuste un poco pero investigue un poco en el foro y he visto en los comentarios que es porque la billetera se queda sin fondos y hay que esperar un poco hasta que la recarguen de nuevo.

it happens now. It looks like the balance for this bounty has run out and we need to wait to be refilled. Well, I just got a problem like this here, but I think the admin will immediately replenish the empty balance.

Welcome with me
This is repeated a lot on the Yobit platform, he happened to me several times
Don't worry, you can try the next day to send your bitcoin balance to the deposit account

Buenas desde ayer se esta presentando este inconveniente con la plataforma, que no se puede pasar desde cryptotalk a yobit, alguien sabe cuanto tardan en reponer el saldo en la billetera vacio? 

As far as I know that, all cryptotalk member having this problem. Even me too. I think there is a temporary problem with their server. I hope it will fixed soon.