Why I can't send my yobit cryptotalk balance to yobit wallet? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ankit Nepal

Why I can't send my yobit cryptotalk balance to yobit wallet?

So whenever i try to click the button 'send to my btc balance' the page doesn't get load and the balance doesn't shift or change. Is this happening to me or with someone else? Can you please make me out of this problem. 

Thanks in advance.

• Useful or interesting 3

Yes same with me.

I think that is indication the developer going upgrade their system in cryptotalk campaign.

or that is signal their wallet is empty and need to refill.

• Useful or interesting 2

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

This also happens to me. What is the reason behind this, and will we be paid? How long will this problem last?

We did not find any response to the questions

Maybe upaldate or some bugs will be solve soon I do them all the time all is good and work just fine ...

1 hour ago, Ankit Nepal said:

So whenever i try to click the button 'send to my btc balance' the page doesn't get load and the balance doesn't shift or change. Is this happening to me or with someone else? Can you please make me out of this problem. 

Thanks in advance.

Don't panic bro they are going to launch Yodda tonight or tomorrow morning so they maybe working there , the website wallet need to be re filled and yobit will do this shortly, i have contacted yobit telgram admin he asked me to wait for few hours hope they will solve shortly

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This might be a possible network issue as I still used that same feature yesterday and did not have any issues with it. What you should do is maybe contact the developers if you can and make a complaint about this and see what response they will give to you in the end. However, this still works for me.

I have the same problem since morning time. I thought I am the only

one experience this one. What might be happening? I cannot get my payments forwarded to my wallet. I hope this gets fix soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is also happening to my yobit account. Btc not sending and page not loading. I think button is temporarily deactivated. I hope this issue will be fixed real soon.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

2 hours ago, Ankit Nepal said:

Thanks in advance.

Well i think the campaign for signature will start soon so they probably fixing that system for new user so that when they pay user there be no problem.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I actually encounter reading a post that has same problem. Many members of this forum says that we just need to wait because their might be an update. Actually in other forums they also encounter this kind of dilemma so we just need to be patient and wait for the mean time. 

I think it may be due to some technical error. Or your network speed slow. Because of all this, you are having that problem.

this already happened before,and the reason before is cryptotalk dont have enough funds on yobit,they need to refill the wallet again that time,so it can be the reason again today, or they stop it temporarily because of the distribution of yoda coin. but dont worry guys,they will fixed this.

Maybe the moderators in yobit are updating something in their system. I haven't encountered that problem yet. Maybe they're fixing something. You can try again another time.

I've once had this same circumstance on the balance not being transfered on to the main balance, I then succeeded on transferring on but on a later day of sending it.

Hope it gets active  

I am starting to face this problem today, friends, and I am waiting in the hope that the developer will solve it as soon as possible

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think there is an technical issue with the site

i can't send anything to my wallet 

i hope they fix it in the few next hours

and i think we don't have to worry about it 

24 minutes ago, ram007 said:

this already happened before,and the reason before is cryptotalk dont have enough funds on yobit,they need to refill the wallet again that time,so it can be the reason again today, or they stop it temporarily because of the distribution of yoda coin. but dont worry guys,they will fixed this.

Right, distribution of yoda coins is happening today,so maybe this is the reason. Don't panic,tomorrow it will be okay and back to normal,they will fixed this for sure.

Just now, jyoti12321 said:

Well thank you for sharing your experience. But I have not faced any kind of problem like this. Can you tell me how old is your account. I just want to know. May be later on this scenario will happen with us.

Have you tried today to sent to your BTC balance and succeeded? I've failed as well and it seems that everyone is having the same problem today.

I will follow everyones opinion.cause i am new in this.if i want to withdras anytime & this problem occurs. So i will be prepared now so that this problem not to happended to me.

I saw send to my btc balance option you should click on it.

It would be some issues on the servers thats why "sent to my btc balances " is not responding ,wait for few times then click on the send to my btc balances then see what happens.

I did use the button earlier today and it works perfectly fine but I think you have a network issues or otherwise the fault is from them.