Bitcoin ATM And USA - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Bitcoin ATM And USA

So this mean USA is not so strict when it comes to cryptocurrency? hope those countries that banned cryptocurrencies will be legalize in the future. You know using cryptocurrencies is not so dangerous I guess.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think this is good news and also an incentive for the United States to ban bitcoin. The United States is doing very well and I believe it will make a lot of profit with bitcoin.

Figures published by Coin  ATM Radar in december 2019 reveal that there are nearly more than 3984 bitcoin  Automated teller machine positioned throughout 43 difference states and districts across the united states of america.The U.S is the home to most of the world largest bitcoin company,so  its no surprise that it's was to buy bitcoin in united states using nearly any payment method: cash, credit card,bank transfer,etc.

Edited by Akasshh

The United States leads the keep a record of countries that state ATM for bitcoin with 67.6% of them, in gap to China that does not comprise ATM installed in its territory. Two lucrative powers that are in reverse poles in family member to the subsistence of ATM for bitcoin, even if China is preparing a impel to show its currency as a digital currency (digital Yuan) reverse to the United States that continues to put money on on the Dollar. an alternative impact is that simply between the United States and Canada checking account for 77.8% of ATMs installed worldwide, a very high table that represents other than three quarters of ATMs in the world.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.  I also think that bitcoin should be legalized in the US soon.  Because many countries are already validating Bitcoin. In our Bangladesh and I think it will one day make a difference.

On 1/30/2020 at 4:15 PM, rjroshan said:

The most bitcoin ATM installations country is the United States of America in the world. 4748 ATMs/Tellers are we can see in the USA. Bitcoin is still not accepting most countries in the world. But the USA government has not afraid to take action with cryptocurrency and this is the way we should follow other countries as well. What do you think.

I think you are right many countries do not accept crypto currency. But united state of America accept crypto currency. There are many ATM related to crypto currency in USA . 

in my opinion America is brave enough to take this action amid governments in various countries still skeptical of crypto. I'm sure if it starts in America, crypto adoption will certainly be more and more.

Yeah , United States have lots of atm . Thats because they already take part in cryptocurrency . After crypto  is accepted by the hole world its gonna have atm all over the world . hehe

I believe the only country that will top the list when it comes to having the most entrepreneurs, that would the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. There is something in those lands, that breeds creativity, entrepreneurship and leaderships. Even if the country is against crypto as currency, yet the people are crazy enough to go and install so many btc atms. Hats off to those people. 

The US government is a people that don't just want their citizens depend solely on them I think that's why it's allowing their people to participate in the new development cryptocurrency has brought to gain financial freedom that's why the cryptocurrency ATM is allowed in the State, but other country want their citizens to depend on the government to provide for them. 

Wow.... There are so many bitcoin ATM in the US and they still haven't rejected or accepted it yet. I guess they are not sure about it yet. They are a bit scared of it. They are probably looking for a way to have control of it first before accepting it.

i really dont know that they have atm for bitcoin or not..  But if the have its a very good thing

I think bitcoin in US there are so many bitcoin ATMs and there are so  many people who use them because if you look at the map where there bitcoin atms, united states is one of it, it has that large amout of of senders and receivers of the coin so well thi is that case

Your current file on this internet site along with in appropriate place on the brand another determination discover you will find there's key named crypto Chat Advertising campaign visit this specific you will see your profit to the present crypto internet site pertaining to bussiness.

Well if they are the first that innovate to it and use then if that a success then many countries will follow if only they are prepared enough to implement it also, lets hope that ATM that offers services such crypto currency will be a success then more countries will implement it.

The most Bitcoin ATM establishment stake is in the United States. 4748 ATMs/Tk. We're seeing in the US. Bitcoin is still not accepted by most countries in the world. But the Us government is not afraid to take action on cryptocurrency and so we should follow other countries.   

According to your information more then 4000 ATM machine are in USA it means these ATM only in USA because only 5400 ATM machine in over all world of crypto currency. 

On 1/30/2020 at 3:26 PM, Romaan1987 said:

USA is contributing huge role in accepting and adopting crypto currencies. Many of big news are coming from USA about bitcoin adoption. You are right other countries should follow USA in this matter.

countries because the authority cannot restriction it.But I reflect here will extend a time once crypto currencies are popular.Which is absolutely a obedient mechanism for the US ready mail

Regards for one's advice not to mention In my opinion all things to always be victory across the world really should originate from the Untied Areas from The country which means there's nothing some astound keep in mind I just the foremost bitcoin ATM installation USA,. This means subsequently we tend to check out a large number of cities implement who.

• Useful or interesting 1

This year, the USА is doing a lot of work to attract people in cryptocurrency. The USА is doing a great job and other countries are forbidding cryptocurrency.

Oh no out of 5700 ATM machine all over the world USA have 4700 ATM machine it means many investors using ATM in USA is rich from ATM of bitcoin and altcoins market. 

i would like to see how these atms would be so secure in real life because in my opinion it would put those who go to it and cash in in danger because they can be tracked.

The USA BTC ATMs spread all over the all stats almost but the third world countries still does't have the access to the such luxury for crypto traders. By the way, the prices are high compared to the average market price of BTC and I never tried to sell my BTC on BTC ATM.

Well even the other country is not ready to take this action like what the USA do then atleast if this implementation will be a success then more countries will do the same, like a domino effect its because they will see how good thing will happen if the USA will benefit form what action they did towards the innovation of ATM with crypto currency services.