Bitcoin ATM And USA - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Bitcoin ATM And USA

The most bitcoin ATM installations country is the United States of America in the world. 4748 ATMs/Tellers are we can see in the USA. Bitcoin is still not accepting most countries in the world. But the USA government has not afraid to take action with cryptocurrency and this is the way we should follow other countries as well. What do you think.

This year USA doing lots work to attract peoples in Cryptocurrency. Lots of new startup is started in USA so I think USA doing great work. But some countries is not allowing to use Crypto due so many reasons.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a great news and I think btc will be accepted by many countries very soon. now a days people are becoming interested about crypto and btc.

3 hours ago, rjroshan said:

The most bitcoin ATM installations country is the United States of America in the world. 4748 ATMs/Tellers are we can see in the USA. Bitcoin is still not accepting most countries in the world. But the USA government has not afraid to take action with cryptocurrency and this is the way we should follow other countries as well. What do you think.

USA is contributing huge role in accepting and adopting crypto currencies. Many of big news are coming from USA about bitcoin adoption. You are right other countries should follow USA in this matter.

Bitcoin ATM and US are working with Bitcoin. If this works in this way this way, then it seems that lots of profits are very generous.

5 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Crypto is mostly effected by USA actions first they do not acknowledge crypto and then implant taxes on crypto then they are making polices for crypto.Now they are installing many ATMs for crypto users.Their course of action is leading many countries to do the same like  south korea ,japan,russia ,china.

• Useful or interesting 2

Thank you for the information and I think all things to be success in the world needs to start from Untied States of America so this is not a surprise of course i the most bitcoin ATM installations country,. So soon we see many countries adopt that.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/30/2020 at 11:45 AM, rjroshan said:

Yes USA government is real people they care about their citizens they don't want them to suffer from been part of unemployment people that why it legalise bitcoin for them it will help them .

It's true that United States have a lot of Bitcoin ATM because most of the companies and establishments in that country accepts cryptocurrency as a payment. Also using cryptocurrency in that country is allowed that's why they implement those kind of ATM.

I think that we will need more ATM's as problems in the world economy might arise soon and we might begin facing capital controls and bank acccount seizures. People will try to find the fastest way to change their fiat into something useful. ATM's are the quickest way to buy bitcoin, since wire transfers to the exchanges take 2-3 days most of the times.

I hope our country have existence of Bitcoin's ATM to have an ability to purchase more coins. But is this more secure to the ATM hackers? The lack of knowledge of some officials is the cause of some problems.

On 1/30/2020 at 2:45 AM, rjroshan said:

I think this is an good example for all the countries to accept bitcoin and help their peoples for  avoid many financial problems like joblessness .

If countries around the world have accepted Bitcoin, I think this will be very good news. We will see that USA is the most widely used Bitcoin ATM, even we have to take this example and other countries can also follow the steps.

This is good for the United States to have a lot of ATMs for bitcoin, but the United States does not support cryptocurrencies, so how did it make these ATMs for bitcoin?

• Useful or interesting 2

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/7/2020 at 5:04 PM, bentayebsalah said:

This is good for the United States to have a lot of ATMs for bitcoin, but the United States does not support cryptocurrencies, so how did it make these ATMs for bitcoin?

We can say that the United States supports and does not support Bitcoin at the same time, there are areas where Bitcoin is available for use, and there are provinces where Bitcoin is prohibited.

Life is great and enjoy it

i heard of it before but what i got to know is the main issue is they charge alot to withdraw your bitcoin it cash it better to withdraw from online sites

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, Death said:

Maybe because USA is a big country in terms of economy and most of the people in the world is using crypto, so I think that's reason why they will implement this crypto in their country.

Yes, my friend, and it is development itself, and I hope that they will put in my country an ATM for the digital currency

I totally  agree with your opinion  its great opportunity for usa bitcoin have bright shining future . Countries should take some series and mature steps for bitcoins . Our new generation is wants to work with crypto and they have skills they earn a lot  but they have many problem just because coin is not allowed in their countries 

If the government does not accept Bitcoin ATMs, then these are their problems and these problems need to be addressed. The faster the problems are resolved, the more effective it will be on Bitcoin.

This year USA burden piles drive to pull peoples in Cryptocurrency. more than enough of new startup is in proceed in USA that's why I authority USA burden immense work. But approximately countries is not allowing to lead Crypto appropriate as a result quite a few reasons.

6 hours ago, FxSumon said:

I think  is a great news and I think btc will be accepted by many countries very soon.Bitcoin ATM and US are working with Bitcoin. It really helps people in countries who don't want to adopt it.

Yes of course all countries depend about USA.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I was happy that USA accept crypto as atm. In this way i think whole world will understand  cryptos value. I hope our country government also understand crypto value and there was a Institute a atm.     

• +2 1

On 1/30/2020 at 3:45 PM, rjroshan said:

USA have larger economic system and the developed country too, they have strong measures to control the economy as well as to prevent the frauds and scams. That is why they not afraid of bitcoin and have allowed trading and storing of crypto.

• +1 1

On 1/30/2020 at 3:45 PM, rjroshan said:

Still in the world just some countries will except the BTC not everyone but soon that the BTC will make a bull this time i hope that the world al countries will except it and i hope on that time the BTC ATMs will be installed.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day