People should take a look at these 3 things before replying. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

People should take a look at these 3 things before replying.

I have noticed, people are not making proper replies so i created this guide.

before you reply you should look at;

• The date/timing: someone could answer the price will surely increase this year on 2020, on a topic that asked will the price increase this year which was 2019. Do you get what i mean?
  • Read some replies: you should read about what people says, so you can say something different.
  • Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to: here so you do not fall in a topic that will be deleted in the near future.
  • Know whether or not you are knowledgeable about the topic at hand: If you have additional information you can give to the topic, and nobody else has done it, feel free to do so. If you are not knowledgeable about it, look at the previous posts before asking further questions; otherwise, do not reply at all.
Edited by teminalibug
  • Useful or interesting 20

49 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

• The date/timing: someone could answer the price will surely increase this year on 2020, on a topic that asked will the price increase this year which was 2019. Do you get what i mean?
  • Read some replies: you should read about what people says, so you can say something different.
  • Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to: here so you do not fall in a topic that will be deleted in the near future.

49 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Thanks for sharing that, we hope a lot of people see this rules and follow them, because if members specially beginners follow this rules the forum content will be much valuable and less spam there will be. 

Edited by talo122
  • Useful or interesting 10
  • -5 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Yes i totally agree with that. You need to read everything what a user is trying to say. Especially the main point of the topic should be covered in posts. Also the posts should be more than 100 characters and observe what other users have been saying and put forward your own opinion.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I've seen so many times people either copy pasting a previous comment or copy pasting something from an article that has nothing to do with the thread itself

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Obviously its a fact. People do reply only to complete 100 post but they dont know about what topic they are replying. So its my request to all please read the topic, think about it, read previous reply then you'll get idea about the topic

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

I always see old topic but I answer my answer in 2020 but the new information that need after their question that is all.. A lot of topic are before 2020 ..

• +1 1

Oh yeah lol. One of the mistakes I sometimes do is not checking first the date the topic was created. And I totally agree that these three things are what people lacks the most whenever commenting on topics. And some, do not really care if they always do these mistakes again and again as long as they are done commenting on a certain topic and they are confident they will receive payment for it.

• +2 3

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

Mnay people here are money oriented and they even don't care about what they are posting? Your post is must read by those people who try to earn only

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

53 minutes ago, Faisal2020 said:

Thanks for sharing. I am new to this forum and I am learning from this forum now. So your this information will help me to do good post here or replying.

You can commend posts or topic what you like or that you think it is interesting, by pressing heart in bottom right corner. It helps our community to see what users are great and bring information.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I always check topic content and take time to understand what he is trying to convey.Then read the comments of member and eliminate the spams ,copy paste comments.After that i post my comment to the topic.i do not want to  do extra work because of deletion.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

very well said,but im doubt if other members here can do that. they just into earnings,so what matters to them is to make post without considering those things and this forum.

• +1 1

Some members are just commenting without any points. The members is getting big now they should add more sections to choose from so that we are not running out of topics to discuss. All

posts now are aged and repeated , it is hard to complete 30 posts in a day this way.

• +1 2

Nice guide, but I was going to think the last point should have been the first. If a topic is not worth replying to, then there's no need to waste time going through the first and second points. I am however wondering how we would be able to handle the crop of bad eggs in this forum that specializes in plagiarizing earlier posts, I have had to report a ton of them already.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

yeah it is very interesting information for all of us. i think that we should posts these type of posts that can help every one. it is very useful for all of us. 

Many members of this forum actually don't consider this 3 because they tend to be impulsive in creating a post. Their impulsiveness results them to have deleted post which is one of the Problem of the members in this forum. Considering this 3 might help all of us to avoid deleted post. 

• +2 1

Yeah thanks for sharing your knowledge.It will help all the new members of the platform who doesn't know much about the forum.

A wonderfully well written post and you've got given a well thought out information which can provide a support and good information to all or any .

I agree with you.Your information is very useful. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.

You really doing good  post this topic because it help so many members to follows this tips why are so many members says it do only new members give reaction I see so many well reputation members also gives their reaction this post so I think it helps all site members to see the date and when post the topic once again thanks to give good content

• +1 5
  • +3 1

You are right in everything you say. I apply all these things before responding to the last. I look at the date, read the topic well, read many responses, and then I respond.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for your advice and tips. it's very important for beginners to read that, especially the third one besides that they should make their posts helpful and useful as much as they can.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The last two is the things I consider to do when I started to post here. Because some topics is just redundant and I think too much replying with the same topic have a huge impact to the account. Also reading some comments is a perfect way to have a unique idea because many suggestions may arise.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes bro ! people have to take a look before they are posting the comments by getting understand the comments we will able to get to know and then post it !