People should take a look at these 3 things before replying. - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

People should take a look at these 3 things before replying.

Much obliged for making brief information for individuals who are not knowing great like novice . More often than not the old replier ought to be peruse and get affirmation.

5 hours ago, Usman Abdulmumin said:

New member will not notice the date they will just go through all the topic and make a comments, but old members they know about what you are saying thank you. 

New members does not know because they do most loo,a and trust me this is also on old members as well.

34 minutes ago, hatelove said:

Thanks for your information dear.
 It's really a important things for us.
 In you shareing i got to know lot of things.
thanks for being with us.

You are welcome, and i will here for as long as it will ever take, to help others and learn new things myself.

37 minutes ago, Muhammad Imtiaz said:

yes I agree its a good suggestion . people must read the topic content before reply and think what's is being asked or discussed and whether the topic is valid . then study and then reply according to that topic.

I thank the new feature to wait 3 minutes before making another reply or topic, it helps people to think and read topics before replying.

9 hours ago, Saad22343412 said:

Yes, people should look 3 things before posting.They are 1.Read the topic correctly.

2.Think about it and learn about it what is said in that.

3.And look if there using any unnecessary words in your post.

These thinks must be consider but i want to add more we have to check the content is real this content is not copied from any site .The topic is related to crypto.The topic have how much views and comment.

We should look many things before reply.Here are the 3 things is it helpful,is it true,is it inspiring.these are most important things we should look before replying.

On 2/15/2020 at 9:26 AM, Alex104 said:

Yes you are this things is important to useful reply and increase your better performance newbies follow this to good decision.

It is nit just for newbies, but for everyone who did not know about the tips, and should be a reminder always.

On 1/30/2020 at 3:01 PM, teminalibug said:

I have noticed, people are not making proper replies so i created this guide.

before you reply you should look at;

• The date/timing: someone could answer the price will surely increase this year on 2020, on a topic that asked will the price increase this year which was 2019. Do you get what i mean?
  • Read some replies: you should read about what people says, so you can say something different.
  • Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to: here so you do not fall in a topic that will be deleted in the near future.
  • Know whether or not you are knowledgeable about the topic at hand: If you have additional information you can give to the topic, and nobody else has done it, feel free to do so. If you are not knowledgeable about it, look at the previous posts before asking further questions; otherwise, do not reply at all.

Yes i agree with you. New members have to learn from this post. And we not have to break any rules of this forum and never stop posting on this forum for any reason.

On 1/30/2020 at 3:31 PM, teminalibug said:

• The date/timing: someone could answer the price will surely increase this year on 2020, on a topic that asked will the price increase this year which was 2019. Do you get what i mean?
  • Read some replies: you should read about what people says, so you can say something different.
  • Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to: here so you do not fall in a topic that will be deleted in the near future.
  • Know whether or not you are knowledgeable about the topic at hand: If you have additional information you can give to the topic, and nobody else has done it, feel free to do so. If you are not knowledgeable about it, look at the previous posts before asking further questions; otherwise, do not reply at all.

Yes you are put all the important points in this topic there is nothing left to add in this topic this will help the members to do a valuable post or comment that is more attractive and unique content so that modulators also can't delete it.

17 hours ago, Jimmy26 said:

Yes you are put all the important points in this topic there is nothing left to add in this topic this will help the members to do a valuable post or comment that is more attractive and unique content so that modulators also can't delete it.

Actual there are many thing to add, but those were the important ones to start with, point is we should always remember our places here.

1 hour ago, Jumail jone said:

I think you can wait for the topics and five minutes and I agree with you. And your words are full of sound reasoning.

If you are talking about the time interval for posting it is not 5 minutes, it is 3.

thank you for your great information.i hope you will help many other people to share this type of information.it is very helpful to us.now i am understanding about it.

Firstly comment should be fruitful ,secondly the comment have to be sure it carries information which is reliable,and if u are lack of points don't just make your comment lengthy for it

These are very helpful and useful points to note when you want to reply to a topic as it will guide you best on how to post really good replies. I would recommend all the beginners to read this.

You have the points mate ..before replying to certain specific topic we must read it first and construct a informative info about it . But the first point i didn’t understand much..But anyways thank you for all the points ..

Sure you're proper before doing any remark related to any topic one must have a chunk of ideal expertise about it otherwise the data he given might be worthless and it can be harmful for new individuals

Thank you for these tips, it has helped us newbies. And I never knew when a question is deleted, your post too will be gone, so will that reduce the number of post you have or what is counted is already counted? Please help

in this site,there are many rules.at first the user must to act on its rules.user have to create meaningful post without wrong spelling.and must be the post is to crypto related topics.

On 1/30/2020 at 4:01 PM, teminalibug said:

Wow great...Thanks for your information dear. It's really a important things for us.   In you sharing  i got to know lot of things.thanks for being with us.

• Useful or interesting 1

I I'm just posting quality content here people can get benefit from it because knowledge is power and I don't keep my knowledge in my mind I  just try to explore things and share  all the things to  members

57 minutes ago, Hatelove2 said:

Wow great...Thanks for your information dear. It's really a important things for us.   In you sharing  i got to know lot of things.thanks for being with us.

you are welcome, my desire is that you understood clearly what i just said, it is important information for us all.

6 hours ago, MDSulaisaaf said:

That is noy violation of the forum rules, any member can posts and exceed 30 daily. 

There was time when all uses were only allowed to post 50 posts a day, not full member not sr member, so maybe they sites does nit want too many post per user a day, even though they don't limit it.

Before posting people should take care of 3 things. These are.. 

1.People should not copy and paste.

2.users points should be valid. 

3.Users comment should be meaningful and beginners  can read their comments and beginners can take some ideas from their posts.