Use of the power of postive thinking - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Noorulain zahra

Use of the power of postive thinking

Hello everyone, Thinking positively and accepting difficulties is the soul required for any action so that we can continue and achieve success. Working in this forum in the beginning is a person who is lost and knows nothing and must search on the net and read about this field and then start and this needs to focus and mental effort to achieve, but with time you see that your balance began to grow something in something.٦

On 14.02.2020 at 07:43, Uthman ibn said:

Thank you for biting this ideas about wonderful topic.

The control of high quality considering is extraordinary. In reality, the thought that your mind can modify your world nearly seems as well top notch to be proper. I can guarantee you, be that as it may, that I have skilled AND visible the terrific that centering on the effective can bring.

I think we would always get up, dust ourselves off and come back. If we fall 1000 times, we just have to stand 1001 times and we will go back to the top. Negative thinking prevents us from failing.It's not that we can't fail at one time or another, but since our system can never accept defeat.

This forum is not only for earning. It’s also a option for learning. Learning the crypto world. A lots of information and opinions we learn everyday. All of those are motivating me. Everyone are so humble and share their important words everytime. That's is also a motivation to me go go forward with crypto world.      

• Useful or interesting 1

Positive can also help us overcome many difficulties, positive thinking brings you optimism. You will be able to come up with the most optimal strategy

Edited by juos1s

Being positive and judgment this mode , bottle individual evade you dig up new optipistic to comprehend your goal. If you give rise to bought bitcoin and went through a brutal and dreadfully exhausting bear market, if you are assured you preserve follow and allow that patience to shut in and put off for in good health times.

you have bought bitcoin and went through a brutal and very exhausting bear market, if you are positive you can succeed and have that patience to hold and wait for better times.

On 1/30/2020 at 2:59 PM, Noorulain zahra said:

I think you will agree with me  when i say!

the power of positive thinking is remarkable.

infact the idea that your mind can change your world almost seem to good too be a true.

I think  friends you like my posts so i want to say make your thinking and minds positive. Motivate others through positive thinkings

yes i totally agree with you that our mind is a very powerful thing and many people are not knowing this that there thinking in unconsciously affecting their surroundings and the mind controls everything. 

Yes, I agree with you.  I think positive thinking will help us fill our gole in the future and by patience we can achieve what we want.  So positive thinking is best for each other's cooperation.

Being positive and thinking this way, can only help you become more optimistic about realizing your goals.  If you have bought bitcoin and are going through the market for a ruthless and extremely exhausting bear, if you are positive you can be successful and be patient and wait for a better time.:")

Hello my friend, always give positive comments to others, because they feel the same to you. And also they will not write a report such comments. And wishing you a good luck.

I suggest you only use information that is useful.  Effback because it is one of the best outsourcing sites.  Here we can easily work and make more money.

I suggest you only use information that is useful.  Effback because it is one of the best outsourcing sites.  Here we can easily work and make more money.

On 14.02.2020 at 14:04, Tarekmia said:

Most people are below the impact that exchange extremes draw in. And in spite of the truth that this may be actual for magnets and couples in terrible sentiments with regards to the soul, the inverse is real: like pulls in like. In its least complex frame, this means that in the occasion that you discover ways to harness the manage of tremendous considering, you’ll draw in extra wonderful instances.

On 1/30/2020 at 5:36 PM, SunilRaja said:

Positive thinker person always succeed in life because they don't stucked in over thinking and negativity , positivity is a key to success.

Yes you are right  i am agreed with you  positivity is a key to success ,

Positive thinking or positive attitude ia also helpful to achieve your short term or long term goals easily because success is achieved with positive thinking.

Yes of course we like your post. It is golden words. If a person who has positive thinking will never be hopeless in their life and will never face hardship.

Yes ofcourse friend their is excellent power of positive thinking. In this world of crypto as well positive thinking helps a lot in developing trust, makes investments some how easy if done wisely. 

Edited by Fzack
Words missed.

Yes friend i agree with you.If we sent a good react on our comment than we got a good expiration to make good next post.So i agree with you.

positive thinking is very important and this is not only in the crypto world , we all need to put together the right  ideas that can help us all thats why , positive thinking is really important and will help us really make so much in the right decision process, sthats why its important that you keep your mind right and everything right to make sure that you know what to do

Positive thinking is the key of success. If we think positively we can get success any matters. But if you think negatively you can not pass the exam or your can not achieve your goal.

Yes 

There is a proverb that think positive be positive 

So every one should be positive on their work and have faith on themselves 

It is a sign of being successful 

Positive thinking have lots of power anyone can think anything he can do that thing positive have lots of power   

Nice idea and the aproach is clever. Of course been positive thinking us immune to failure and you will all atrack more positive circumstances. So also be wise and have possivtive thinking before going to something.