What do you know about digital dust? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

What do you know about digital dust?

it took place to me erst, however I got hacked due to someone deposited an emerge as of etherium in my my ether wallet after that he cease both turn of cash to his case, and that i interpreted that this be counted was prefabricated via him to increase the fees of retraction

Thank you for sharing  such an impressive and important message with us till now I haven't face such Dust in my wallets but after seeing your post I will be able to secure my wallet and we'll have a look regularly in it to protect it from hackers.

This is absolutely dangerous to humanity. Digital dusts are now the talk of the Town now, and we all need to be very careful with site we do visit on daily basis. I think the more time we say no to scammers, the better for us all.

i think when you download song on your ipad and cellphone listen in a week and than never listen again but leave it on there way i really used to like three days grace but now all their songs are just collecting digital dust on my cell phone and ipod

On 1/29/2020 at 10:14 PM, Loly said:

Something strange happened to me some time ago, when I noticed that small quantities of a cryptocurrency had arrived in my wallet, which did not exceed a few cents.  I was amazed at this, and upon researching and exploring, I discovered what is called digital dust.  A Dusting attack is defined as a new type of malicious activity in which hackers attempt to violate the privacy of Bitcoin users and cryptocurrencies by sending small amounts of currency to their personal wallets and many Bitcoin owners believe that their identity is well protected from attempts to infiltrate and view their transactions  Unfortunately, this is not true.

Did it happen with you like this?  That is, to have currencies link you to your digital wallets without knowing their source? 

Is this dangerous as I read it? 

How do we avoid the risks of this phenomenon?

Well mate since the digital dust are sent by experienced hackers  I don't simply know of any means to avoid this I think you can get help from senior members here in this forum they can be of help in this regard

A digital dust attack through which hackers try to break the privacy of Bitcoin users and cryptocurrencies by sending small amounts of coins to their wallets for tracking.

principal u. s . and additionally newbies won't find out all the Airborne dust for apart wallets and not just quite often use preceding is normally cause. Unless most recently, the essential ways are not to pay out focus on all of these smaller sums into your credit card, still along with the initiation for the Airborne dust affect.

13 hours ago, Redoy534 said:

Digital dust-digital means data, virtual and unrealistic, its black and white, crisp limited, perfectly defined.
Small electronic devices in the form of dust, contain sensors, and can be used for wireless communication.

I know nothing about that, it was something new to meas I am already having experience about crypto.

Well someone sending a little cryptocurrency in my personal wallet but I don't think this is dangerous because how can they hack my account without using private key? so I'm not aware this as long I'm not exposing my private keys to the public.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

To maintain your privacy, avoid the suspicious funds. Determine the addresses containing the balance and leave it alone.

I suppose I have no knowledge of digital dust but I think it's scammers.  There were many scammers that were with the internet.  It can be good for us.

Well I think I experienced it also and I always observing when I withdrawing some crypto that some is not fully receive, and of course we can't think of it because is just a small amount and we don't care about it.

Actually i was also not known about digital dust. But after reading this post i got little information about it. Now I'm feeling quite insecure because of those hackers who are stealing of bitcoins. That's really sad thing that hackers can steal our currency violating rules. Thank you.

Actually I have no experience about this metter. Because I am just now hearing this metter. But I need to know clearly about this metter

Actually I have no knowledge of digital dust but I think it was scammers some a lot of scammers that are with the internet and this is called digital dust.  But I have no idea about it.

Here i have no any knowledge digital dust.  I think many people know about it. I want to know about it. If i know then i will say something about it. But now i can't say anything about it thakn you    

I sometimes notice that my wallet receives a small amount of currency but I don't care about it. I give no importance to this. But in your words we should think about its causes and how to avoid its losses.

i dont know exactly why do we get some unknown coins into our wallets but i think it might be fpr access to our accounts or just to send the dead coins to some addresses to make some transactions

Actually I don't know about digital dust but as a freshman I think I need to know about it and what we need to know about it. I know the reason for this post.

It's never happened to me before, but it's as dangerous as you mentioned how we can protect our wallets.

On 29.01.2020 at 23:14, Loly said:

Something strange happened to me some time ago, when I noticed that small quantities of a cryptocurrency had arrived in my wallet, which did not exceed a few cents.  I was amazed at this, and upon researching and exploring, I discovered what is called digital dust.  A Dusting attack is defined as a new type of malicious activity in which hackers attempt to violate the privacy of Bitcoin users and cryptocurrencies by sending small amounts of currency to their personal wallets and many Bitcoin owners believe that their identity is well protected from attempts to infiltrate and view their transactions  Unfortunately, this is not true.

Did it happen with you like this?  That is, to have currencies link you to your digital wallets without knowing their source? 

Is this dangerous as I read it? 

How do we avoid the risks of this phenomenon?

Yes, it was not a real surprise to know something like that))) some years ago me and my friends who are in crypto noticed such interesting moments with our wallets. It is a pity, but wallets should be protected. More over a computer should be protected as well. And even your "brains" should be protected - only your prudence can keep your assets secured. 

Edited by MilaNi

Wow , even after googling , I did not get the answer but yours sounds much better, its a way that scammers a getting ahead in what we call the age of crypto scam, that to me would be a more appropriate deffination but better to be safe for me

In the event that you are attacked in your account in one of the crypto trading platforms, what distinguishes the platforms is that your wallet is linked to your personal data. Therefore it is advisable to use reliable and safe trading platforms.