Cryptopia Hack/Liquidation - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Cryptopia Hack/Liquidation

In the latest report they shared that they must "study" all clients one at a time, and in some discussions we have come over 1 year they are required to "review" all clients. And there is KYC (they share that all clients have to do KYC to start the currency) and I think this situation will continue...

3 hours ago, usjiavaka said:

There is definitely something incorrect going on in the center. This is a plan that many organizations make to have the opportunity to hide their tracks and flee, they continue to postpone the parts as long as they can until they can completely disappear. At first they had given away thousands of satoshi just for participating in a conversation, now the community does not trust them, and I doubt they will have the same amount of capital they have. their heyday.

When did they give away free satoshi? It wouldn't be a surprise if they got a lot of users ensnared into their exchange if that was the case.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

It is unfortunate to hear this news that some people lost their currencies through the Cryptopia platform because the platform was exposed to the Cryptopia Hack process

THINK POSITIVE

54 minutes ago, Badman001 said:

cryototopia is a fake exchange I think , i Also have a big amount of Eth coin their and that's tocken is also steal by hackers. 

I see a lot of news about this that cryototopia  hacked itself and looted it's users ( just read from blogs not sure it's true or not ).

I just ask my self where you read that "a lot" news about Cryptopia?

Because for over 5 months they share just between 5 and 10 tweets and that is it nothing specifically.

If was "fake" exchange why you keep your coins there?

Why you did not withdraw when you could?

And you talking about some blogs (news) how you can bebelieve in such a news when they did not share on their official profil?

OK it happened hack then liquidation but before that I did not see that someone complained.

Point is that they did not disappear and they work to give back users their coins, that is good thing after all.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

7 minutes ago, Badman001 said:

chill bro !! I just shared my experience with cryptopia , don't took it serious I just read about it I'm different different blogs .

and thus is true I lost some coin there and didn't get back , I also contact about it to their Admin but didn't get any reply from there .

I dont understand, what is your experience? That you read some news on not their blogs and that you hold ETH on Cryptopia right? Where is experience in that? Can that blogs tell you when you can withdraw your coins?

Of course you did not get reply, why will they answer on all email from users, they simple share update and that is it.

And did you know that ETH coins was hacked? And they still did not give back coins which is not hacked and after that to talking about coins which was hacked (ETH).

I just tell that there is a bigger problem than just coins which was hacked.

Cryptopia still without any good news about this exchange now it's about one year or more and we still in police investigation without any result 

On 3/14/2020 at 4:57 PM, laska smrtici said:

I have not registered on the Cryptopia platform and this is fine for me because the platform has been hacked and has a problem with clouds, so staying away from it is better.

I dont understand what you mean when you say "staying away from it"?

Do you know that Cryptopia dont work anymore?

Do you know at all what is Cryptopia?

On 3/15/2020 at 5:02 PM, Kawsar khan said:

That is why I evermore notion and give advice DEX exchanges.

They are much  more secure, but not perfect.

We force to work together to make them better

How you work that some exchange be better please tell me?

14 hours ago, GanDuba said:

Cryptopedia was hacked. It can be the malicious work of their workers though. We should use reputable exchanges of high quality. Cryptopedia was hacked before and some people still used it. Is that not foolishness.  

Please tell me, why people still use Binance? Binance was hacked too.

5 hours ago, Anisha Ibnat Hafsa said:

Hello friend, I have seen few of cryptophia shills are still having good time. Back in the days they were shilling cryptophia day and night.I am one of those users who trapped the tokens there.

Me to, but I dont talking nonesense like some members here.

Again Cryptopia dont work and dont write that will come back or to stay away when people can not go to their exchange at all, you can follow their social network profil and your email which you used for Cryptopia and that is all.

If cryptopia exchanges closes its door of crypto market business then nothing worried to it but if this exchange not returning the funds of the investors of their exchange then it is worried for investors that losted their money during hacking issue. 

I see a lot of hacks happened on this exchange in the past. I'm wondering if it is still safe to keep our coins here since we don't know when this going to happen again 

17 hours ago, Fedor00 said:

I see a lot of hacks happened on this exchange in the past. I'm wondering if it is still safe to keep our coins here since we don't know when this going to happen again 

What you talking about?

A lot of hacks? On Cryptopia?

I used that exchange 1-2 years and I did not noticed any hack, can you share some example?

Or you just write nonsense.

19 hours ago, Mohd12 said:

we should not trust any exchanges to hold our crypto, 

Of course, exchanges is not wallets and for sure that is safer that you keep your coins into wallet than on exchanges.

And when you want to trade you send only coins with which you want to trade.

4 hours ago, Summi said:

Yes that is it, the website was hacked and so were your coin if you had already made deposit of them into the exchange.

Like you can see (below) they share notice about deposit:

I dont know what you exactly thinking?

3 hours ago, Summi said:

You did not get me right. What is as meaning was that. If you had your coin in that exchange before the hacked. You coin will also be gone.

I dont understand you.

Before hack coins will also gone?

What that means?

Because I used Cryptopia before hack and I did not had any problem, I just read that some people had problem with referral program that did not get reward/commision but nothing else.

Please if you dont have any proof for what you talking about dont write that.

2 hours ago, ChilBran said:

It was hacked not one time. It was two times. I can not use such exchange. They are too vulnerable to attackers tactics. 

Two times? When?

Because I used Cryptopia few years and I did not know that Cryptopia was twice hacked.

2 hours ago, JamesMark said:

Cryptopia has been hacked! That is very bad news for us. I will never get my Cryptopia back because I lost 2FA a few days ago

Yes, before 1 year!

You think to get your coins back not "Cryptopia"!

You lost 2FA before few days, but why you will need that?!

Cryptopia won't reopen I dont understand why you need 2FA?

You will need to do KYC to get your coins back.

5 minutes ago, Summi said:

Yes after hack you will not be able to find any of the coin any coin that you will find them lost and also you will not be able to retrieve them.

What you talking about?

Any coin to find? Where?

Not be able to retrieve? How you know that?

I really dont understand point of your post and what you want to tell.

Some exchanges just disappear and Cryptopia still share update and they work to give users coins back (at least).

I lost money when Cryptopia closed. It is a sad story because Cryptopia listed a lot of coins that were only listed in Cryptopia. I had an account without the KYC completed.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

3 minutes ago, bitcoinb said:

I lost money when Cryptopia closed. It is a sad story because Cryptopia listed a lot of coins that were only listed in Cryptopia. I had an account without the KYC completed.

I feel bad knowing some people lost some amount in cryptopia. 

Why they did not inform those members about that thing so they can save what they have and for them not to lose anything. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

What I know if the platform is insure then I will accept no painc message but if not hmmm I will just delete my account from this platform as soon as. I can . Thanks for your information .

I think when a such website exchange is hacked, I m not sure will be trusted again from peoples, maybe from those who they have not did the investigation about his reputation, this is the the danger thing that exist on website exchange when they receive the attack they lost all; people money and without guaranty of refund!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 3/20/2020 at 11:11 AM, BullRunBit said:

Like you can see (below) they share notice about deposit:

I dont know what you exactly thinking?

When i see this tweet, now i think it's not a serious exchange and never refund any one dont wait nothing from cryptopia 

I'm not sure but there are also hacks of money from users' carelessness and scams. I am careful from using my exchange, coins, and wallets. so I believe I'm safe and so are my coins.

human beings simply write things without to take a look at the entire image, Yobit is horrific due to the fact they (customers) send ETH from clever agreement or just dont study purple letter that pockets is offline and Cryptopia is ideal due to the fact they've/had lot of shitcoins.

On 4/4/2020 at 12:45 PM, huyasdad08 said:

The discussion of cryptocurrencies over the past few minutes is another hurt for each of us. I will never get my Cryptopia back because I lost 2FA a few days ago.

I'm not sure but I dont think so that you will need 2FA to get your coins back.

I think that you will need all account details and to do KYC to get your coins back, but again I just suppose we will see what will be when they share update about that.

But about 2FA I think that is just for exchange and it's better to check when that will be.

It seems , a light has appeared  at the end of that Cryptopia tunnel and there are hopes and expectations that its customers will get remaining crypto.  How long should they wait for it, w hat do you think ?

https://www.coindesk.com/cryptopia-users-win-victory-in-court-case-over-crypto-assets-worth-over-100m

Edited by cryptex

Cryptopia has become a story long ago, they can't be able to pay their traders all their assets, this won't be possible for now, it is better to forget about them

• +1 1

On 3/14/2020 at 10:57 PM, laska smrtici said:

I have not registered on the Cryptopia platform and this is fine for me because the platform has been hacked and has a problem with clouds, so staying away from it is better.

you so lucky, i was a cryptopia user.i put increase description my money, in etn coin and restrain my fund in cryptopia.i don't think why i lost tune everything,after was very sad after knowing this newspaper.but still i don't permission the market