What if you lose your money trading? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What if you lose your money trading?

On 2/16/2020 at 8:32 AM, Senorita said:

Investing can be a enterprise and also that’s exactly why loss are usually section of that. Yet when we all believe accomplishment is achievable without the loss, it’s merely difficult. Thus we must figure out how to deal with that in order to acquire inside more time work as opposed to getting afraid.

You can develop yourself and learn more about trading. You need experience so you will learn a lot, but if you have a lot of experience and you continue to lose money, then stop trading because you really don't learn. If you can get a good knowledge of trade. Then I thought you would never be defeated. I hope to say.

It would be a really bad situation.  Because all people are trading for profit.  But if they lose money, they are very sorry.  Because they make money by doing this trading. It would be very bad for them if they do not get money from it.

Yo will never earn profit if you are fear of losing some. You will lost a little until you will become a good trader so there is no giving up but you have to find that thing which made you fail and correct it then trade again.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The deal is usually a hazardous task. And so in the event, everyone is generally dealing, he needs to be organized in your head. There may be an equal probability of gaining gains in addition to depreciating. In the event he may shed dollars, he must not be frustrated. He really should look at all over again.

such as you lose money trading it doesnt mater starting from you lose some and win another. today keep trying to profits and Analysis

On 2/16/2020 at 9:32 PM, Papon 420 said:

I think you have your business with your knowledge.  If you have a good knowledge of trade, I think you will never lose.  And if you lose your business, it's unfortunate that you have to try again. I agree with your words. Because doing business requires good knowledge.

Nobody wants to take risks but in the end I think it's not worth it. I will relax at any trading point if someone trades, he should be mentally prepared. Have the opportunity to earn equal profits and lose money

On 2/16/2020 at 8:14 AM, Anik Sheikh said:

Yes basically I think you have a business with knowledge.  If you can get a good knowledge of trade.  Then I think you will never be defeated.  I hope to say.

By taking risks in trading, you can develop and learn more about trading on your own. You need experience so you will learn a lot, but if you have a lot of experience and you continue to lose money, then stop trading because you really don't learn. When we all believe that achievement is achievable without loss, it is just difficult. So we have to find a way to deal with that to get more working time instead of fear.

This is very sad movements for traders when are losing their own investment because human being by nature is emotional and some time we closed our trade in full emotional mood. 

I will continue to trade as mistakes make every trader smarter, and next time I will try to do everything to avoid this mistake.

I think most people want a very trustworthy and very good security trading site. Business analysis needs to be well analyzed in this marketI think most people use very good trading sites so I think most people want very good security and very good security trading site and I use very good trading site. I think most people use very good trading siteDid..

On 2/2/2020 at 6:38 PM, Smiling_assasin said:

In the event that you choose to end your profession in exchanging from only one misfortune then you shouldn't exchange at all from the earliest starting point, exchanges have a ton of wins and misfortunes and one misfortune shouldn't make you need to end.

This is the cost of increasing Bitcoin every day. If it continues to push up, the price will reach most of more than $ 10,000 next week, it is clearly market dependent trading. when trading, I will be entirely in electronic money in my career because of how I can get new money to trade.

Then join a bunch of cable changers so you look for some bargains there. And analyze more about how to get a chart and realize the degree position to buy and offer....

48 minutes ago, Mizan321 said:

After a losing streak, start small; don't jump right back to the same position size you were trading before. On the first day back, trade a small position size. A winning day with a small position size will help build confidence, and you can increase your position size the next day.

If you lose your Money Trading then you gonna get more of the Money to start over, toy don't need to give up so easily

Loosing marketing huge motivation to business more and know why you fail? I will know the reason and try to satisfy it out after figuring it out the root, and in speculation suppose i get loss i will Analysis and lang explore more and provide more time on Analysis over market to stretch best again

You must learn that you will have a chain of consecutive losses that will be part of trading, and you will also have a series of consecutive profits which are part of the same process. These continuous chains of profit and loss are produced via any curve of normal random distribution.

This depends entirely on the capital, whether it went bankrupt or I still have the capital to enable me to enter trading again, in order to establish a strategy for the division of capital is very important in trading.

• +1 1

On 2/9/2020 at 1:51 AM, Nafiz426 said:

I'm still learning about trade so I still can't trade .. If it was always aware of me it would be a big loss to me ... learn first then start trading ... Thanks

I lost money on trading so there is no option to recover and I will accept that this is my mistake We know trading is risky, and anyone can lose if you trade and lose money. Currency is lost and this is the trick to getting bigger profits, patience is the key to making a profit from cryptocurrencies.

usually, I see whether the movement is fast-changing or not. If it changes quickly I will usually hold the coin or token but if according to my calculations I will cut loss and buy at a cheaper price or look for another coin.

• -1 1

first thing it will never happens in my case because i always keep limit for losing , i dont continue trade when i cant afford to lose more and i never keep all my money at a time in a trade , most of the time people lose all their money when they trade all their budget in an ico and that ico doesnt goes well and gets the expected price , even though if i lose my all money in trade i would add money again and get into again and never repeat the mistake i have done before because without losing you will never learn anything and same some to trading

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most of the new traders do not spend time learning the driving force of currency prices. When there is news or a statement that closings should be made, most of them close their positions and turn away from the best trading opportunities, thus losing instead of winning.

On 2/9/2020 at 1:57 AM, Hunzala said:

Failure is the path of success and loss is the path of profit, and the loss in circulation will lead me to more diligence and try to compensate for the loss If I lose my money by trading, I will not be disappointed. Because success does not come at once. So I will correct my mistakes and trade again

I lost money in trading so there is no option to recover and I will accept that this is my mistake We know trading is risky. will lose when trading when you sell money or the currency is lost and here is a trick to get bigger profits,

• +2 1

There are many means of getting your money loss by many ways of Trading, the first thing is the lack of knowledge in doing the right trading always will be better to get the money back

On 2/9/2020 at 1:51 AM, Nafiz426 said:

I'm still learning about trade so I still can't trade .. If it was always aware of me it would be a big loss to me ... learn first then start trading ... Thanks

I will accept that this is my mistake. We know trading is risky, and anyone can lose it if you trade and lose money. No need to be sad because failure is a part of life and don't let them control your future

Winning and losing are inherent in trading and should be. If everybody wins in trading, this system is not an investment but a ponzi. I make investments.