What if you lose your money trading? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What if you lose your money trading?

Trading is a business and that’s why losses are part of it. But if we think that success is possible without any losses, it’s just impossible. So we need to learn to handle it to be able to gain in longer run instead of being scared.

We can not really avoid losing our money in trading that's why you really need to be a risk taker, with taking the risks in trading you can make yourself grow and learn more about trading. You need experience so that you will learn a lot of things, but if you already have a lot of experience and you still keep on losing money, then stop trading because you are really not learning.

I think you have business with your knowledge.  If you have a good knowledge of trade, I think you will never lose.  

9 hours ago, Siop01 said:

Trade is very good earning system and it is popular earning system so I think most people used trade and I think most people want to trusted and safety trading site so I think many trade site is very good trusted and safety so I am used good trade site and earn money very easily I think it is best

I repeated your comment twice, as it is completely incomprehensible, and it is very clear that it was copied from another person. This response is considered spam, so you have been notified and I hope that you stop doing this.

I will enter into trading again and change the trading strategy to scalping strategy, which is to take small profits in a low timeframe with the aim of getting quick profits. Therefore, a Scalper can open and close trading positions between 10 to hundreds of times a day.

On 1/29/2020 at 11:55 PM, Abo3laa said:

Will you send the money back to trading again

I will send my money again into trading account, the changed is only strategy. One mistake can't stop me to try again but I'll stop after profit, that's the right decision. No guts no glory but of course calculation with wise money management needed.

If you decide to end your career just because one loss then you shouldn't trade at all, trader is strong person with future vision, like challenge and never fear about risk. Wins and loss is part of journey and one loss shouldn't make you stop trying again.

34 minutes ago, KouseiArhuma said:

Many traders lose their money while trading. Cause trading is risky if you don't have enough knowledge or ideas. And getting a strategy is really important too. 

You are right and it is a normal so in trading you can lose and you can win but if those person who want to stop trading I think he is not a real trader because we can learn from our mistake.

On 1/29/2020 at 9:55 PM, Abo3laa said:

We know trading is risky, and anyone can lose if you get into a deal and lose your money. 
Will you send the money back to trading again, or will you end your career?

First of all if i have a wise and mature mind i will learn the trading first and after that i will invest only those amount which i can afford to lose. Third one i will invest only a small amount to learn and get experience of trading.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:34 PM, Iamtheone said:

You lose money in trading you will gain from mistake. As the rule says that you should put what you can lose and have no effect. 

We need to learn how to handle it so we can achieve it in a longer time instead of fear. Losses may come at any time for any reason. If you lose money, you should pay more attention to your trading learning than you should try to recover the lost money.

On 1/29/2020 at 8:28 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

If you decide to end your career in trading from just one loss then you shouldn't trade at all from the beginning, trades have a lot of wins and losses and one loss shouldn't make you want to end

You could stop trading because you av traded and lost everything you had, there is no coming back after such a feeling endured.

Absolutely Trading is a very risky job. When i made a loss in trading, I quit trading for a while. Then i thought that because of a loss i could not finish my career, Then i started trading again.

Trading is like an addiction to something. Once you start trading the greed of making money in an easy way will not let quit even you loss big capital. I have made a lot of losses and I am still trading. Now I am the phase of recovery of my losses. 

It is a part of life sometimes you earn and sometimes you lose. But do not lose your hope over cryptocurrencies because I have lost in the begging but later on I recover all of my money 

As for me, I am only trading 50% of the capital so that I do not lose all my money, so if I lose half of my money, I will recycle again and trade in order to make up for my loss.

Losing in trading is normal,and those failures is just a guide for you to be able to know what to do next time so don't be discourage and try again.

On 1/29/2020 at 9:55 PM, Abo3laa said:

We know trading is risky, and anyone can lose if you get into a deal and lose your money. 

One can loose money in any business if he does not fully aware of his business basics and same is in trading if someone knows the basic of what is trading he can do it well without loosing his money.

If I lose in trading I will accept the results of loosing in the trading, because the time I joining in trading I was warned that's my money is at risk... And I was accepting all the risk

you need to learn first how to trade
so search for good and real coin
divide your capital to 10 parts and trade with one part
support your coin if the price dumps 
do not be greedy and sell when you are in profit 
trade on reputed exchange 

I would be a bit sad if I lost money on trading, or I could be very sad. but I won't let myself be sad for so long because the rent is waiting for me to close, I have to get up and keep making money. I will return to trading after equipping myself with knowledge and have prepared a better new plan

Losing is part of the game and I think every successful trader out there had one time to experience some loses but they didn't end their carrier and in this case if I lose my money in trading I will not end my carrier just like that but I will go for further education before I can proceed with trading that's my opinion.

Edited by George10

On 1/29/2020 at 11:55 PM, Abo3laa said:

I will raise capital and trade again. For me the risk of losing money I consider to be included in my process of undergoing trading activities. So I will not stop.

I'm sure it will not be all of it because i should not trade what i can't afford t lose, so i'll just move on to another trade.