What if you lose your money trading? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What if you lose your money trading?

I would deposit again after learning a little more about trading and I would be ready for round 2 as I have not seen anywhere anything that does not guarantee losses, or am I wrong?,greetings.

I would feel very bad if I lost, but for that there is a risk plan, that limits the amount of operations and capital that I must invest per day, besides that we must accept that in trading we will not always win, the important thing is to have small losses and many benefits

• Useful or interesting 1

If you end up your career due to a loss this means you are an easy person who loves everything in silver dish, as for me I am a hard working person I love to chase what I want, losing a trade doesn't mean losing passion, also I don't like the idea of losing all money on trading, if I lost it this means I need to stop trading and work on my self because I am missing the point here and I am not a professional trader, a good trader always have B plan, knows when to buy, sell, hodl, save and enjoy.

• +4 1

"We grow by lifting others"

The advantage of trading is accustomed to risk, but the good thing about it is that with the passage of time you will gain experience in trading and in all this you should not give up and continue.

On 1/29/2020 at 12:55 PM, Abo3laa said:

We know trading is risky, and anyone can lose if you get into a deal and lose your money. 
Will you send the money back to trading again, or will you end your career?

On 2/8/2020 at 7:04 AM, Jhadhasan said:

Leaving this area is very difficult.  In fact, if I lose my capital, I will go after a good period of time, regain my calmness, discover my mistakes, and then return to trading again.

I think that is what operating and losing or operating and winning is all about winning but there is always a risk for which one always has to see well where he is going to operate to avoid losses and on the contrary add

I control myself in that situation and make another successful plan to earn money from trading again. Stepping back is a sign for a loser. I keep going on.

• +5 1

If I lose money trading and experience losses while trading, I will still trade again, trading is full of risk and only people are really serious about working here and continue to trade even if they lose. It was a true merchant who didn't give up easily.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

If my money is lost when trading with cryptocurrency, it's really sad, hope crypto will always be safe. Over time, maybe something will happen. No, I will not stop and continue working with cryptocurrencies.

Profits and losses in trading are commonplace, if I incur losses and lose money I will still trade. As traders we must be able to transact again after experiencing a loss, because no trader has never felt a loss.

If i wrong choose decision, yes i will losing some my money. That is the truth, so i don't really take serious about it. I will still trading on other coin/token to recover my loss. So how if i lose again, i am not really care about it. Because i only put money where if i lose i don't get any problem in my life. Trading only if you believe what you buy. Research it before buy.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Some amount of losses is inevitable for all traders (even the most experienced ones) but as long as your losses are well under control, there is nothing to worry about. Tolerance for failure is an essential ability in trading. You have to practice to increase this power to withstand sudden and unwanted events that may harm you and your assets. Just make sure you are not investing heavily. Mild investment + a carefully planned trade = minimal losses.

If you lose your money trading you can not do any think. Because trading is based on risk. Either you can gain profit or you can lose your money by scam or by falling the rate of currency. Once you lost your money then can not recover it. 

On 2/21/2020 at 5:42 AM, guatazoo said:

I'm sure it will not be all of it because i should not trade what i can't afford t lose, so i'll just move on to another trade.

sometimes i see a lot of newbies go all in on one coin, not knowing that in crypto we have seen many times coins just collapsing and investors lose their money, this is why you need to be careful where you put your money.

• +2 1

On 1/29/2020 at 8:55 AM, Abo3laa said:

We know trading is risky, and anyone can lose if you get into a deal and lose your money. 
Will you send the money back to trading again, or will you end your career?

there are strategies to minimize losses when we trade, the person should only define how much money they will be willing to lose in the event of a sudden drop in price because the person has the option to use Stop - Loss

If you are following a capital management so you wouldn't lose more than you can afford to lose! trading isn't easy as it sounds and we should read and learn a lot before entering this field.. also we should enter it with a designed plan and not just enter it because it's a profitable field as some experts said! trading has rules and you shouldn't put all your capital in one deal or you may lose all your money in a while.. but about loosing some deals, it's normal if you were entered them after a good analysis and study and the most important thing is that learning from your mistakes.. 

Well to be a traders loss will come. But we need to learn from that. Trading is not easy. It is much complicated than it looks. All we need is knowledge and start our trading life. We could loss some money but we shouldn't give up cause no path that leads to success is easy. So i will stick with it.

5 hours ago, Niloy001 said:

tolerance for failure is an essential ability in trading. you have to practice to increase this power to withstand sudden and unwanted events that may harm you and your assets....

Yes this is very true. I would like to add to this that trading is a profession one must dedicate time to to learn. Trading is not for everyone, but if you really have the dedication, you can learn this abilities

I have lost many trades but i didn't leave it and invest in it again . Loss or profit is part of trading . I also earn hundreds dollars from single trade. So it is not good to leave it on failure of one trade.

One thing i say "Never give up." We know trading is risky but one simply economic aspect is high risk hight profit. If i lose  my money in trading then first search what mistakes i did?  Learns from my losses, mistakes and develop infinity patience. Then again back in trading with batter preparing and put money again with strongest analysis. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

certainty no. We are losing in every aspect of life, we are failing but I have to continue the struggle. We will learn to win in a loser. The important thing is to understand what we lost for and not to make the same mistakes again.

Everything we do is a risk , we need to think of that, we need to be careful to not lose ourselves in the wrong side to it there is a lot of work to be really well organized to it , the right effort today is to keep on working as hard and put together the right strategy that is really important for us all , the right effort today is to really discover every single thing that is important for us all

• +3 2