What if you lose your money trading? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What if you lose your money trading?

Each trade has its risk in my opinion! So sometimes it's normal to lose some amount of your money but it's not ok to lose all your money as you said! When you win deals and lose a deal so it's ok you will still earn profits.. But the problem is that when you don't have enough knowledge about how to trade and you lose all your money

Everyone knows it is a bad thing to lose funds you actually worked your hard for even if you are being gifted with it. But I can tell you, it is not totally a bad thing and it shouldn't put a stop to your career in it. It should be a form of motivation and lesson passed should be learnt so the mistake won't repeat some other time. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/26/2020 at 7:10 PM, King98 said:

You need to learn from past mistakes and if you lose at some point, you can make up for the loss by making new deals that are better studied and there are many renewable opportunities in the market.

Also we must learn to leave the loses behind, i have lost even more trying to recover my loses in a  short time that is gambling.

I will continue to trade, I have had this happen repeatedly, but I invested more money in cryptocurrency and made up for all my losses.

According to me we should carry on our trading activities even if loss occurs once because from these losses only every traders get an experience and we should do tradings again with the best strategies and with a motive to cover all the losses faced.

It depends on situation. If I had good results but lost my money because of misunderstanding or unpredictable event I would deposit more money to continue earn, but if I lose my money every time when I try to trade, I think, I will stop and understand that trading isn`t my vocation 

The market is based on gains and losses, whenever I have a loss I have to perfect my mistake and keep on trading, I never got discouraged by a loss

Trading in itself is a risky business. If you do not know the theory, tools, and do not be emotionally balanced. This is not for you. I also had cases when I lost money. But I never put everything on the line. I left an extra amount, and then at the expense of this amount I returned everything. The main thing is not to give up.

Losses are not always bad, they are also another way to learn by force, if it happened to me, I would continue working every day to study graphs and focus on trading to get better results when investing.

On 29/1/2020 at 12:55, Abo3laa said:

Sabemos que operar es arriesgado y cualquiera puede perder si llega a un acuerdo y pierde su dinero. 
¿Enviará el dinero de vuelta al comercio de nuevo o pondrá fin a su carrera?

This would be a hard blow, but in my opinion if something similar happened to me I would try to meditate on my mistakes and then correct them or I would start a trading study again to be able to focus more on the errors and solutions since after a blow as hard as this one the encouragement falls to the ground, but you should not give up unless you find no use and if there is, you just have to try harder and be patient

Yes, I lost a large amount for the country we live in after I got it in two years of work and put in a lot of effort and fatigue, but I do not think now that I will return to trading again before I master the study of financial markets and their analysis more, but this does not mean that I will finish The journey is here, but I will come back and collect capital and start the field of investment away from trading until I mastered it

On 29.01.2020 at 21:55, Abo3laa said:

We know trading is risky, and anyone can lose if you get into a deal and lose your money. 
Will you send the money back to trading again, or will you end your career?

My opinion, first you have to understand why you still lost your money, learn a lesson from this and try again and again until you achieve the desired result, but do not forget about the psychology of trading, if all subsequent times you lose because of your gambling and lack of self-control I think it is better to end your career because you have not yet been able to understand the reasons for the mistake on which you lost.

1583150250c50JJ.jpg
━━━ ━━ ━ Start now!  ━━ ━ ━━  Try free! ━ ━━ ━━━

However, trading on the financial markets with any exchange or OTC instrument does not allow you to work in a completely break-even mode. Every investor, regardless of their experience and level of professional knowledge, receives losses, and sometimes faces critical capital losses.

• +2 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

If someone loses all their money in trading it is because they do not know how to operate and unfortunately they don´t know how to manage and protect their capital.

Unfortunately, many people who start trading don't know how to place a stop-los or a TP in their operations.

In trading it is known to be risky. that's why you have to train yourself well because if you don't have experience you can lose a lot of money. Losing is also learned.  for a loss you can't die you just have to learn from the mistakes

Well, I stop trading for a while, I reconstitute a sufficient capital and above all I ask myself if trading is for me.
To not lose all, you first need to find a trading method, test it and then not risk more than 10% of your capital on a single trade (ideally a few percent).

I suffered losses several times when I was a beginner, but I was compensating for those losses and I learned and conducted more research and I am given more time to analyze the market to do my best again and as a result of that I am now trading cautiously and intelligently in order not to suffer from losing my money.

A recurring problem is wanting to make a living from something without preparing properly; trading has so many tools and possibilities that even in one course it is difficult to capture all the available options. For me; the key to trading is preparation; it is useless if you know how to make a pie if when  you put it to cook it burns. You must seek balance and practice is what will give you that balance to be successful.

I always set daily profit target, and daily loss if I reach those numbers then trading should be stopped. If you continue to lose money, you should learn more about trading and trading in the demo account to learn more. Then go back to your real account and continue to profit from Trading! Good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Nothing would happen, since it is the risk that is run when operating in trading, maybe some people would abandon it for fear of losing more but some others would take it as an experience to see where they failed to improve in their next strategy.

At first I was distressed by any loss now I take it as something normal. We will always have losses, we must be calm when we do our job well because it is impossible not to have losses. The important thing is to learn to live with them.

Another useful way is to take a couple of deep breaths if you feel that you are not in control of yourself. Step away from the screen for ten minutes. Physical activity can reduce stress levels.

Sports are very important for traders. Until you remove the psychological stress, trading is unlikely to be easy.

• +1 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Trading is not a gambling is completely different thing but it request the enough knowledge to understand it very well for losing i usually don't mind 

• +2 1