What if you lose your money trading? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What if you lose your money trading?

For me it all depends on how much i lose. For example, i lost $10 in trading yesterday and although that may not seem like a lot, this was a considerable amount to me as i only had $50 in crypto. This demotivated me a lot and for now i am taking a few days away from trading to recompose myself.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/10/2020 at 5:29 AM, kusvuw10 said:

After a losing streak There may be no profit during that period. and losing while trading is normal, it's important that you accept and redo it

If I lose my money in trading will Serve as a lesson to me and I will endeavour to go on research to learn more about the trading

losing trading money or risks in general will make me very disappointed with myself, and I think that if it happens more than 3 times, I need time to rethink and get back to work when I'm ready.

On 2/17/2020 at 4:49 PM, MirindaJack said:

Malfunction will be the method involving win along with misfortune will be the manner of advantages, plus the misfortune throughout pass will become us for you to more industriousness along with consider for you to predetermined to the misfortune.

I will learn trading first and then I will only invest the money that I can afford to lose. Tuesday, I will invest a small amount to learn and learn from trading. then you will lose your money. If you have experience trading, you will not lose money when trading. And you could probably benefit a lot by trading.

I will continue to try to trade and invest my money in cryptocurrency, I did not start trading for the sake of giving up when I failed.

On 15.03.2020 at 00:22, skitertran said:

Lost cash in exchanging is common things so i think in the event that we are able consider it as valuable involvement at that point within the future at slightest ready to minimize to misplaced our cash once more and i actually to bargain with my misplaced ordinarily i will take a break to exchanging and spend my time with my family and on the off chance that i as of now overlooked my misfortunes at that point i will back to exchanging once more

If I lose my cash by exchanging, I will not be disillusioned. Since victory does not come at once. So I will rectify my botches and exchange once more.

Поскольку я теряю деньги в торговле, то нет ничего, нет возможности для восстановления, и я признаю, что это моя ошибка

On 3/5/2020 at 11:41 AM, halloweed said:

Studying is a key to most things and especially success in crypto trading, a value most traders don't have.

I know the cause and try to fix it after finding the cause, and if I make a loss in investment, I will learn and research and try my best to have more time to analyze the market. in Investments if I see the cost I will learn and take a new test and give additional time for advertising testing to take the best action again.

Loss is normal and expected in cryptocurrency trading because its prices are very volatile and there are many factors that affect the market so we have to accept some losses and compensate them with better opportunities in the market.

I will not leave trading if I lose all of my money. It's part of the game, sometime you wins sometimes you lose. After failure the success will surely comes.

Edited by Jessica Karren
Alphabetical mistake.

I assume rightful location don't confound trading funds it remuneration fair profit.many ancestors trading with use of bitcoins.it is incredibly current every one of over the world

Loosing means large motivation to work greater and realize why you fail? i'm able to recognise the motive and attempt to resolve it out after figuring it out the cause, and in funding if i get loss i will study and do studies greater and deliver greater time on analysis over marketplace to do quality once more

On 2/17/2020 at 2:36 PM, Sompa7971 said:

If you do not have knowledge and skills about trading, then you will lose your money. If you have experience with trading, you will not lose money by trading. And you can be able to benefit much by trading.

No courage no clear splendor is looking for with the sharp cash that the board needs. It's just to say, you can disparage with. The reason for trading is risky if you don't have enough knowledge or ideas. And getting a strategy is really important too.

The market is highly volatile, therefore, scenarios that guarantee a stable income without risks are impossible on it. One of the main problems of the industry is its regulation. Everything here is very complicated and damp.

pxf.jpg

I will invest again in cryptocurrency if I lose my investment, one who has had the most attempts has the best chance of success.

Edited by IamLeader12

On 2/17/2020 at 1:07 AM, dinabolt said:

If you decide to end your career just because one loss then you shouldn't trade at all, trader is strong person with future vision, like challenge and never fear about risk. Wins and loss is part of journey and one loss shouldn't make you stop trying again.

I think the site is actually not mistaken transaction money, it pays good interest. Many traders use bitcoin. I think it's not worth taking it as a lesson and learning from my experience to avoid mistakes and keep trading. If you lose your business, it's a pity that you have to try again.

On 2/19/2020 at 1:18 PM, Akeel amjam said:

Here are seven stages effective merchants assume after a misfortune to turn out to be genuinely more grounded and increasingly restrained: 

• Acknowledge duty: You caused the misfortune; to make certain to claim it. 
  • Quit Trading: Take a break to make sense of what turned out badly. 
  • Have an arrangement: Make a point by point activity plan for future trade.

Further analysis on how to glance at the chart to get it and identify where the qualifications to buy and deliver. A larger factor explores coin management and risk management to reduce the risk of replacement. exchanging bitcoins will never make you lose if you make some mistakes they try to understand your mistake so you will buy from there whenever you make a mistake.

On 1/29/2020 at 11:55 AM, Abo3laa said:

We know trading is risky, and anyone can lose if you get into a deal and lose your money. 
Will you send the money back to trading again, or will you end your career?

Honestly
In the past, I suffered from this. I lost all my money in Forex trading. I retired for a certain period of time in order to re-acquire the lost skills that led me to lose my money.

Certainly not everything will end due to a losing deal. We must learn from our mistakes in order to know how to make a deal next time and make money.

Actually I lost a lot of money in circulation, but I succeeded in getting it back and replacing it again and it always happens to me and I think that the matter requires durability and continuity in trading

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/26/2020 at 6:58 PM, Xsimple said:

Well, I will still make a trade but I will make sure that I will earn and get back what I am loss because trading is very risky and we need to be brave.

I stopped talking for a certain period of time to recover my mood, and this made me different again, as if nothing had happened. This valuable experience can allow us to transfer cash again in a short period of time and I can really deal with my rules as a rule I will accept.

I have loss my money today but we should to learn from our mistake in trading you will earn and you will loss so don't worry try to get earn from another way

16 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Actually I lost a lot of money in circulation, but I succeeded in getting it back and replacing it again and it always happens to me and I think that the matter requires durability and continuity in trading

Same thing happened to me, I lost a lot money in trading on many different occasions but somehow I always manages to get it back in the next trades, I think it's more important to know how much money you should risk and if you don't risk a very high amount just one or two failed trade wouldn't ruin your capital and your mentality about trading to quit trading.

On 1/29/2020 at 8:25 PM, Abo3laa said:

We know trading is risky, and anyone can lose if you get into a deal and lose your money. 
Will you send the money back to trading again, or will you end your career?

I will definitely don't end my trade and re-invest my money in crypto to compensate and gain profit. Anyone who enters trading should accept its rules. Loss is unavoidable but with proper skills and full concentration, you can minimize your losses and maximize your profits. You should not give up soon. Trading is like a battlefield. We should always fight for income. I think losing in 1 out of 5 trade is acceptable because you have +4 wins and -1 fail. Your total profit will be positive. As long as you can trade like this, there is no need to leave trading.