I am beginner - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
asifashown

I am beginner

Since you are a new member of our forum, I will suggest that you first read all the rules for using the forum, and only then write and comment. The forum has a huge number of sections that will help you

Dear friend, welcome to the cryptotalk Campaign. You maintain all the rules of the play first and post 100 first, knowing all the firms. Once your 100 post  is complete, you will get paid for each post. I hope you wish for the future. Thank you.

on this forum you need to study the rules and observe them, that is the vital element in cryptotalk, and about cryptocurrencies field you need to have a few pervious information to understand how and what you need to write right here, I suggest not each data are allowed here

If you are beginner then i'm going to give you some tips and that tips is don't work in mining or faucets websites because that is wasting your times. Next tips is learn trading or something else which is good for your earning.

On 5/11/2020 at 9:30 AM, Sagor ahamad said:

Dear friend, welcome to the cryptotalk Campaign. You maintain all the rules of the play first and post 100 first, knowing all the firms. Once your 100 post  is complete, you will get paid for each post. I hope you wish for the future. Thank you.

he only made 7 post I suppose he gave up on the forum or he and some country that is on the list of countries that his posts are not paid. many people stopped posting after they had this rule

If you are new go and read the rules of the forum first.Then you will know how to work and how to post in different sections.That's all!Try to be creative then your posts won't be deleted.

Welcome to this website. This website pays 100% so you can earn very good money here with very little work. First you have to post 100. After you post 100 you will get 300 rupees per day.  If you have to post, you will get 0.0003 bitcoin for 30 posts every day. Thank you

If you want to get help regarding cryptocurrency then you should read different articles in this forum under crypto section but if you want to make money from this site then first of all you have to make topics and give replies to others topics then only you can get reward for it

I advice you to search about good topics which talk about that.. Because it's hard to explain everything about cryptocurrencies in one comment! Cryptocurrencies world would has a bright future so i advice you to learn more and more about it!

welcome .
Cryptocurrencies or coded they are coins, such as metal coins, that are similar in one of the things, as it is and the questions that were paid also have a financial system alone that is not controlled by anyone, and I mean the authority or the government. We are the ones who control this according to the people’s dealings. Digital Currency Features It is safe and impossible to forge due to complicated encryption. It is decentralized and more effective.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 1/29/2020 at 3:31 PM, asifashown said:

Hello all  I am new in this forum, I have a little bit idea about cryptocurrency and I want to know more about this, so everybody help me.

Dont worry just stay tuned in the forum you will learn everything about crypto currency i will also   advice you to visit different sections to Lea more don't stickbin one section only.