Yobit apeal to include neteller and paypal - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Irungu

Yobit apeal to include neteller and paypal

This is a nice idea , but I don't think it will be  possible for yobit to add nettler and PayPal as payment options, because yobit is an exchange which deals with cryptocurrencies and exchanging of cryptocurrencies, why PayPal can be used to convert to fiat currency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is nothing wrong with using other methods on the platform, this will help to increase the features of this platform, but the current payment method is also suitable for everyone. We can easily withdraw our money to our digital wallets with a low transfer fee as well.

To bring maximum famous digital banking device Paypal to yobit is certain incredible concept however for me its no longer an appealing aspect. i issue paypal should keep away from the crypto because they already seal so many amount and million of greenbacks are there in these seal money owed am no longer going for it...

Personally I would be against adding these two payment methods netteler and paypal because if they were added yobit would necessarily require kyc from its users ,for me the exchange is already excellent like this...

Currently I do not think anything will be added but it is very likely that Paypal will be added during the upcoming updates and I am sure if YOBIT developers add Paypal, withdrawals will become easier for many people who are not allowed to use cryptocurrencies within their country

24 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

If something like this can happens, it will be a good thing since PayPal is available to use as payment method. I hope it may happen because it can be the reason for the Philippines to legalize the crypto currency here.

Exchange has the feature to support USD. There are several withdrawal options available on the exchange like ADVcash, Perfect money, Payeer etc. I think adding payout options like Skrill, Neteller, PayPal might give the plus points for Yobit exchange 😊

1 hour ago, MarsDota2 said:

Yes, here in Philippines stores don't accept yobit as payment method since other people here is not yet civilized and doesn't know how to use phone yet so we cannot easily mass adapt the crypto currency here.

I feel you bro, there are so meany problems around my location to so i hope some day we will get our money so easily, men in PH you have very good ways of receiving your money you can even use coinsph wallet but in my location i can't cash out.

Yeah there are a lot of difficulties to withdraw money where there is very difficult to get international cardsl. In our region even paypal is not accepted. So we have to send money to the account of the foreign friend to withdraw. Paypal and neteller are best e-wallet which is accepted in most of the country. 

Edited by CryptoLover21

The options that Yobit now includes for withdrawing money through banks are limited and there are sites that provide more options and the person is forced to send what he owns to these sites in order to be able to withdraw from them and we may see in the future adding several international banks to the withdrawal options and this will facilitate the work and make it more flexible and smooth Although the options available now are good and cover most countries of the world and are available in them.

In my opinion, Yobit opened to be suitable for all countries of the world. But for now, they are only combining with a few popular money transfer channels. Many of us have difficulty with this. However, I believe they will grow in the long term.

Since PayPal is trying to develop a cryptocurrency service perhaps they will revise their digital assets policy of not recognizing them and accepting chargebacks for whatever reason someone might claim. I guess this option should be excluded and then crypto exchanges might accept dealing with PayPal.

I do not think that the Yobit will add Paypal to the withdrawal options, because Paypal does not deal with cryptocurrencies yet, you can, my friend, create an account on Payeer easily and thus you do not face any problem in withdrawing or depositing from Yobit

I think that the site already includes many cryptocurrencies at the present time and I think that the site is making many efforts to add all possible cryptocurrencies. I hope you will get the full benefit.

I didn't think that we can see them in future , because  PayPal as well netellar both are not used in any case exchages as a withdrawal option .

we can easily exchages our Crypto assest into PayPal or netellar cash through locakbi as well from paxful .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I also appeal to yobit to bring paypal. I am to facing the same problem. The thing is when I have cryptotalk earning in BTC first I have to convert it into some other coin which has less withdrawal fee and send it to other exchange then i have to convert it to my currency and then withdraw it to my bank which again ask withdrawal fee. Better if we have direct bank withdrawal in yobit 

Edited by P A Ashif

Both neteller and PayPal are not crypto wallet and yobit deals with crypto wallet as a means of payment  I don't know meby they might include it in the future but I am not sure .

It is easier to convert crypto currency to Fiat currency once you have the right exchange site that  convert to your country currency it is an easy process.

Yes Binance is also accepting multiple fiat payments gateway and users can withdraw their funds with their native currency though they support few currency right now. I think other crypto exchange should also open this service because we need to convert our assets multiple times for using our profits or funds in daily life that we earned from crypto. If they accept native currency then it will be a lot more easier.

• +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Well it's a good suggestion, I support you mate, if this approach is adopted this will help to reduce the exchange fees to the barest level that we do encountered. Even if it's only PayPal it's good enough and I hope moderators should give this suggestion utmost consideration.

• +1 1

I think this is good with the current option in the dollar wallet of the Yobit Exchange, because it supports some good options with reasonable fees and like credit cards. I'm not sure if there were strict rules about cryptocurrency

I am sure that this technology has a great application! Because it will allow you to actively transfer your funds without any delay, as well as difficult transfers. In General, we can expect a very good result!

• +1 1

I think it is fine as it is and paypal has higher fees than the exchanges we use to transfer money to our banks. It will also be a big trouble for yobit and I wouldn't recommend a crypto exchange to deal with paypal.

• Useful or interesting 1

Maybe they will have these two options in their plans. Still we have many more and we can trade crypto to anything from some good websites like hodlhodl that don't require KYC but we have to be careful always with our chances there as even 100% of good reputation can be fake.

Yobit have perfect money and payeer wallet which is best for also those countries in which crypto currencies is not legal so by this they can deposit and withdraw there assets. 

So it will be good if yobit add PayPal. 

• +1 2

I think that yobit has enough payment options for now but paypal would be really interesting because there are not many exchanges dealing with it. But there are many scams with paypal as they have a cashback feature that is abused by scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1