What is "Fork"? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

What is "Fork"?

I favor your derive activities a lot. week previously, my spouse and I were your cash derive getting a number of cash while no cost. it turned out genuinely worthwhile to me while others in addition.

When the new coin launched and peoples will become famous that coin they are going to fork of that coin means advertise that coin in peoples and also they try to give some coins in free that peoples will know about their project. This is called fork. In crypto market fork is so much important.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 hours ago, Naga said:

Thats exactly what most people do but then we see those guys who bought bitcoin gold when the price was over 100$ and bought bitcoin diamond as well and thought its a gold investment.  Now bitcoin gold isess than 7$.

Which is a great loss on them, i wouldn't take my money to invest in fork coins, they have no care from the Developers

3 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Which is a great loss on them, i wouldn't take my money to invest in fork coins, they have no care from the Developers

Yea a lot of those forks end up dead on useless exchanges and we saw bitxoin gold being delisted from bittrex and several other exchanges because it really is useless to have these forks which will be dead in few years anyway. 

19 hours ago, Naga said:

Yea a lot of those forks end up dead on useless exchanges and we saw bitxoin gold being delisted from bittrex and several other exchanges because it really is useless to have these forks which will be dead in few years anyway. 

Yeah. Bitcoin gold is a shit coin, if there is anything more than a shit that is Bitcoin gold coin

3 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Yeah. Bitcoin gold is a shit coin, if there is anything more than a shit that is Bitcoin gold coin

Ok that seems like you were one of those who bought it at high price maybe over 100$? Yea even experts bought it back then because they thought it will have a nice pump to higher prices but it turned out to be just a total dump coin.

On 12/11/2019 at 7:42 AM, Naga said:

Ok that seems like you were one of those who bought it at high price maybe over 100$? Yea even experts bought it back then because they thought it will have a nice pump to higher prices but it turned out to be just a total dump coin.

I haven't bought it, i earn it and it turns out to be shit, i was also thinking it will have a boom in price

15 hours ago, Sumayya said:

I haven't bought it, i earn it and it turns out to be shit, i was also thinking it will have a boom in price

Yea I feel you and a lot of people bought it as well and they accumulate it all the way down think it will pump to 1000$ but everyone was disappointed at the end because they just dumped it more. Anyway next time you get airdrop from bitcoin fork make sure you sell it right away.

23 hours ago, Naga said:

Yea I feel you and a lot of people bought it as well and they accumulate it all the way down think it will pump to 1000$ but everyone was disappointed at the end because they just dumped it more. Anyway next time you get airdrop from bitcoin fork make sure you sell it right away.

Those are my strategy, if i get a coin either from Airdrop or from bounty it even a for i don't hesitate to think twice i sell them all

• Useful or interesting 1

Seriously I love that term because I get the meaning faster. In my understanding this is the continuation or extension of an original currency to fill the gaps and limitations and to improve more its characteristics.

On 12/11/2019 at 6:52 PM, Whaleed said:

Fork is not only for coins and stuff.actually its a concept in git, you can fork any code on a git repository.forking a code means creating a copy of that code in another repository and then you can develop your own version in a different repository 

I think in crypto all forks are now related to copying and then dumping because we saw it happenhappening more than once and the coins which come off the fork don't even last that long and they end up dying. 

I love this system. i.am holding bitcoin from a long time and i recieved many reward. at first i recieved BCH for holding btcoin and then yobit gave me yo and sex token for it.

Bengali?

View this Topic

4 hours ago, Emma said:

I love this system. i.am holding bitcoin from a long time and i recieved many reward. at first i recieved BCH for holding btcoin and then yobit gave me yo and sex token for it.

yea those are the benefits of holding bitcoin you receive all the forks for free but bare in mind not all exchanges support the forks because sadly i was on an exchange that doesnt support the BTG fork.

On 12/11/2019 at 12:42 PM, Naga said:

My friend also bought it above 100 usd and he suggested me to do the same. Luckily i had no money left for another investment that time!

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 12/23/2019 at 6:15 PM, Emma said:

My friend also bought it above 100 usd and he suggested me to do the same. Luckily i had no money left for another investment that time!

i think you meant above 100 sat, because this coin has never been above  1$, and it has reached that in the bull run in 2017, but maybe in the future it could reach 100 satoshi again.

Fork does not happen to any currency suddenly, but it is at a specific time for this to happen, and there will be alerts from cryptocurrency platforms before the Fork occurs.

Fork is a process whereby a process produces a copy of itself, especially in the context of the Unix operating system and its workstations. Typically it is a machine call, carried out in the kernel. Fork is the primary way to create processes on operating systems like Unix.

I am not so cared about  Fork as long the effect of the Split is that Bitcoin Classic (BTC) will continue to run on the same Blockchain (block chain) as before, while Bitcoin Gold (BTG) will have a new Blockchain path.

Hardfork is moving the old network to a new network. You cannot use all coins in the old network in the new network. Some people will still use the old network and its coin.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On concept, hardfork is simply not normally an important branching belonging to the gold coin blockchain. It might be a shift with the interact without worrying about the foundation to a unique gold coin. This is often achieved to extend reliability and utilize any specific innovations as a result of makers.

Hi there!  A fork in a blockchain that can occur in any crypto-technology platform lets say Ethereum for example, not only Bitcoin. That is because blockchains and cryptocurrency work in basically the same way no matter which crypto platform they're on. You may think of the blocks in blockchains as cryptographic keys that move memory. Because the miners in a blockchain set the rules that move the memory in the network, these miners understand the new rules.

A fork is a copy of a repository. Forking a repository allows you to freely experiment with changes without affecting the original project. Most commonly, forks are used to either propose changes to someone else's project or to use someone else's project as a starting point for your own idea.Fork system call is used for creating a new process, which is called child process, which runs concurrently with the process that makes the fork call (parent process). After a new child process is created, both processes will execute the next instruction following the fork system call. A child process uses the same pc(program counter), same CPU registers, same open files which use in the parent process.thanks.

Type of this topic is very very good, there are many members who participate and add their knowledge to the topic, so be attentive beginners members to get some knowledge here you dont need to study about crypto your are on the real school.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/31/2019 at 9:07 AM, Hamza Akhtar said:

Fork is a function in Unix that is used to generate a duplicate of particular process by creating two simultaneous executing processes of a program. These two processes are typically called the "parent" and "child" processes. They use multitasking protocols to share system resources.

If you don't understand the topic, can you please at least refrain from just copying some text? Unix forking is something completely different (and this text comes verbatim from the internet!), and you are killing an interesting discussion.

Thank you!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0