Binance Whales Make Deposits of $50M and $8M — Are They Buying the Dip? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
isaa

Binance Whales Make Deposits of $50M and $8M — Are They Buying the Dip?

9 minutes ago, Bravehearth0319 said:

They are obviously a whaler from huobi and bitfinex those amount are really big investment in each exchange. And Binance was so lucky to have this type investors anyway.

Yeah, Binance is getting better and better, and these guys already noted it... I think that they have build trust and volume during the bear season and are ready to welcome all kind of investors... their token is showing that

I would guess based on the prices at the moment that they are anticipating the dip coming. Look at LTCs last halfing. The spike came months before followed by a sharp drom. I expect as I am. Some will be waiting and hoping for the same thing. 

So If someone moved a big amount called whale and sometimes a dump or pump people calling it. Do you really thing a person moved or the exchange it itself moved?

What could be the reason if he was real whaler for moving funds from one exchange to another?

4 hours ago, cryptosix said:

So If someone moved a big amount called whale and sometimes a dump or pump people calling it. Do you really thing a person moved or the exchange it itself moved?

What could be the reason if he was real whaler for moving funds from one exchange to another?

I see your point, those sum could have been moved by one of the exchange and not really an individual maybe for something like intra-exchange settlement. The beauty of it all is that such huge amounts can be move from one half of the globe to the other for very little fee.

3 minutes ago, Cryptominded said:

I see your point, those sum could have been moved by one of the exchange and not really an individual maybe for something like intra-exchange settlement. The beauty of it all is that such huge amounts can be move from one half of the globe to the other for very little fee.

Yeah, that's correct and you got understood everything, but here people are thinking an individual may be moved the money.

I hear a lot of issues like this, but because I've been fooled I won't believe in issues like this anymore

This is uplifting news, there is a huge network hanging tight for this news for quite a while. alts. Coins can make a move, trust an enormous fomo will shape. furthermore, For sure they were purchasing the plunge or they set new purchase arranges even lower. I do feel that once bitcoin dropped under 8k$ it will be simply a question of time until it dropes once more.

On 10/8/2019 at 4:55 AM, isaa said:

Whales have just moved over 50M USDT from Huobi and $8M from Bitfinex onto Binance. Many are claiming that this may be a buy signal indicating that the local bottom is in.

It’s not often we hear about millions of dollars worth of cryptocurrency being moved between exchanges. That’s why a recent deposit into Binance originating from Huobi is raising eyebrows. One user has just moved 50,399,967 USDT to Binance, as picked up by Whale Alert (@whale_alert).

https://beincrypto.com/binance-whales-make-deposits-of-50m-and-8m-are-they-buying-the-dip/

Hope that's true, I'm already familiar with this. Transferring funds from platform A to platform B, there isn't much signal to call it buying a dip. Maybe in case if what is said is true, try to spot the current price. I myself am still not sure that the signal rise.

I hope you don't trust this kind of news too much. Because so many websites that preach like this but only a hoax

Many duplicate accounts ate doing this kind of cheap posting. Try to create your own topics and let us join you. This community need to do something about spammers or else we are done.

Many big whales using this strategy that they dump the market and then when the market dumps then they again buy the coins at the cheaper prices. So, this is a very good way for earning. But this is a game of big players.

The Pope always does that, he even transfers his income not a little. He can always do that and even the profits he gets me big. Bring income from Huobi and move it to Binance.

Moving this much measure of cash in one single exchange is tremendous and this without a doubt implies something important is going on. Expectation that whales will push cost back up

The Pope consistently does that, he even exchanges his pay not a bit. He can generally do that and even the benefits he gets me large. Bring pay from Huobi and move it to Binance.

7 hours ago, Aslam12 said:

many are claiming that this may be a buy signal indicating that the local bottom is in.such a strong state went to meet bitcoin and accepted bitcoin as its brainchild.

No one knows for sure whether we have reached the bottom in the past days, or that Bitcoin will come down again to visit other bottoms. We just wait and see.

19 hours ago, ijustloveu said:

This guys are are crypto deities, and they are consequently loads of of them, every now and then i steady wonder, is bezos if truth be told the richest be in charge of on earth?

This guys are are crypto deities, and they are consequently loads of of them, every now and then i steady wonder, is bezos if truth be told the richest be in charge of on earth?

Yes, in fact, there are a lot of people who have huge amounts of unimaginable bitcoin and they are considered one of the largest wealthy people around the world

17 hours ago, Bilalaslam13 said:

Most of the countries are thinking of using blockchain in various aspects in the daily life of people. Banks are also thinking and already some bank are using blokchain in one way or another.

Yes, there are a lot of big companies like Samsung that have started to make blockchain available in their new phones as well as many big countries.

On 10/8/2019 at 2:55 AM, isaa said:

Whales have just moved over 50M USDT from Huobi and $8M from Bitfinex onto Binance. Many are claiming that this may be a buy signal indicating that the local bottom is in.

It’s not often we hear about millions of dollars worth of cryptocurrency being moved between exchanges. That’s why a recent deposit into Binance originating from Huobi is raising eyebrows. One user has just moved 50,399,967 USDT to Binance, as picked up by Whale Alert (@whale_alert).

https://beincrypto.com/binance-whales-make-deposits-of-50m-and-8m-are-they-buying-the-dip/

No idea that what are they been planing to do or buy the 100 Millions diollars tokens.

a big investment and will it explode the market? I think this is good news for users like me. I hope this is true, not someone trying to create a positive effect.

These are large amounts of entry in cryptocurrencies in Binance and Huobi platforms and will naturally have a strong impact on the market move

THINK POSITIVE

If the set of whales try to make some move in the crypto market, there will be the bigger change in the prices. On the Binance exchange or on the Yobit exchange, sometime you can see the bigger buying or the selling orders of the Bitcoins. 

Sincerely the wales are doing what they want with cryptocurrency market, and we can find them in all best website exchange, but I think without them those website exchange will not survive and also cryptocurrency will not move.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Everything can happen in the field of Crypto, it can be bought from below in order to raise the currency rates, as this movement can be before in order to move the market only

Back in October there were many funds invested in Bitcoin and bought at a relative low price for these days. Basically some of them were the reason for crashing the market last month and bringing us bellow $4k. The reason is that these funds moved out from speculative investments of stocks and crypto and entered bonds. 

2 hours ago, JoyceKumar said:

can generally do that and even the benefits he gives me great. Bring money from Huobi and transfer it to Binance. This is the good news, these are the new rich and generous users with such large sums of money.

I am sorry, but I did not fully understand what you mean by this transfer and this information. Can you try to simplify things further for me to discuss?,thank you .